payment for PH's etc

Omega

Omega

Awards
i know this may not be in the right forum so if thats the case then im sorry and please move it to the appropriate forum amd let me know. the question i have is,.. does ANYONE know ANY sitse that take visa debit cards???? ive tried CSW and 1fast400 and some other that i cant remember and they dont take them. anyone ever used a visa debit on a site to order PH's? id GREATLY apreciate it as this is now my only way of paying for things cept cash and i wanna STOCK UP before the ban. thank you for all input ahead of times. ---stephen

and BTW-- i havent been on this site for a while, i ve been really busy with a serious lawsuit and i wanna say thats its looking great. so good job moderators or whoever is responsible for updating/changing the site. good job!!

Aeternal

Awards
Most debit cards nowadays are backed by visa. Just treat
it like a credit card purchase on the website, but it will come
it will come out of your checking account. Choose visa as your
payment option.

I use my visa debit card online almost everyday and have never
had problems.

Omega

Omega

Awards
thanks ALOT. i really appreciate it

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I use my visa debit card...have no credit cards...and never had any probs. pruchased from both those sites. Unless u have no money in your account...then that could be a problem...heh :p :p

Forum User X

Awards
Internet sites really don't discriminate. They do take Visa because I use Capital One and that is a Visa card. I ordered maybe $300 worth of PHs with it so it does work.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Most debit cards nowadays are backed by visa. Just treat
it like a credit card purchase on the website, but it will come
it will come out of your checking account. Choose visa as your
payment option.

I use my visa debit card online almost everyday and have never
had problems.
YUP

I use mine all the time with no probs also

Omega

Omega

Awards
thanks alot guys. you've all been very helpful. and its not that i dont have money in my account i have in the double figures so i KNOW thats not the prob. i think its cause i just got the card so it wasnt activated yet or something. but thanks to everyone to replied. merry christmas!!!!!!! =-)