gw1516?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st wasnt sure where to put this question. Anyway anyone use it recently. Has been out awhile and I dont see much on it.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I ran it for a week and half. It tastes like jet fuel and helped endurance. No sides.

I was reading a lot about it having effects on cox-2, and the cancer correlation there. I decided it wasn't worth it to run a little easier.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I seen it has a few concerns. The few reviews I seen though actually showed increased fat loss, endurance, and strength.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'm going to run this in like a month or so. 8 weeks 5mg most likely. Will report back with results

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most reviews reported it as having the same fat burning effects and thermo feeling as clen without the nasty sides.
I, however, noticed nothing from my 6 week cycle with it. It was just too pricey for the minimum amount of benefits you might get. I had better and cheaper fat burners to run :)

ITW

ITW

Awards
Most reviews reported it as having the same fat burning effects and thermo feeling as clen without the nasty sides.
I, however, noticed nothing from my 6 week cycle with it. It was just too pricey for the minimum amount of benefits you might get. I had better and cheaper fat burners to run :)
Yeah it is pricey. But I figure it won't kill me to try it

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Tribulus pretty much has no solid human trials that prive anything I've found.. Tongkat Ali has more
I know, it's a joke. And to think people are using it to fight upregulated gene expression is comical.