- 04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
- 04-13-2013, 07:09 PM
I ran it for a week and half. It tastes like jet fuel and helped endurance. No sides.
I was reading a lot about it having effects on cox-2, and the cancer correlation there. I decided it wasn't worth it to run a little easier.
- 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah I seen it has a few concerns. The few reviews I seen though actually showed increased fat loss, endurance, and strength.
04-16-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm going to run this in like a month or so. 8 weeks 5mg most likely. Will report back with results
04-17-2013, 12:54 AM
Most reviews reported it as having the same fat burning effects and thermo feeling as clen without the nasty sides.
I, however, noticed nothing from my 6 week cycle with it. It was just too pricey for the minimum amount of benefits you might get. I had better and cheaper fat burners to run
04-17-2013, 11:36 AM
04-17-2013, 03:06 PM
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
04-17-2013, 11:29 PM
04-18-2013, 09:53 AM
04-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By reptone in forum Weight LossReplies: 70Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:17 PM
- By Jbranken in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM
- By edwitt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:29 AM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:26 PM
- By XevanX in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2009, 07:37 PM