gw1516?

  1. gw1516?


    1st wasnt sure where to put this question. Anyway anyone use it recently. Has been out awhile and I dont see much on it.


  2. I ran it for a week and half. It tastes like jet fuel and helped endurance. No sides.

    I was reading a lot about it having effects on cox-2, and the cancer correlation there. I decided it wasn't worth it to run a little easier.

  3. Yeah I seen it has a few concerns. The few reviews I seen though actually showed increased fat loss, endurance, and strength.
    •   
       


  4. I'm going to run this in like a month or so. 8 weeks 5mg most likely. Will report back with results

  5. Most reviews reported it as having the same fat burning effects and thermo feeling as clen without the nasty sides.
    I, however, noticed nothing from my 6 week cycle with it. It was just too pricey for the minimum amount of benefits you might get. I had better and cheaper fat burners to run

  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Most reviews reported it as having the same fat burning effects and thermo feeling as clen without the nasty sides.
    I, however, noticed nothing from my 6 week cycle with it. It was just too pricey for the minimum amount of benefits you might get. I had better and cheaper fat burners to run
    Yeah it is pricey. But I figure it won't kill me to try it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Yeah it is pricey. But I figure it won't kill me to try it
    it might kill you by getting cancer

  8. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

    it might kill you by getting cancer
    You just need some Tribulus!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

    You just need some Tribulus!!!
    Tribulus pretty much has no solid human trials that prive anything I've found.. Tongkat Ali has more

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Tribulus pretty much has no solid human trials that prive anything I've found.. Tongkat Ali has more
    I know, it's a joke. And to think people are using it to fight upregulated gene expression is comical.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

    I know, it's a joke. And to think people are using it to fight upregulated gene expression is comical.
    Haha ok you got me with that one. You get points for that!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GW1516...any first hand user experience?
    By reptone in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. GW1516 Experience
    By Jbranken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. AICAR and GW1516 Who has used this
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:29 AM
  4. AICAR & GW1516 peptides being sold
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Aicar & GW1516
    By XevanX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in