Gyno

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. 450 is fine , as long as they are clean carbs, I eat like 700 right now, ton of good fats as well.

2. Will do, will I notice anymore muscle gains after this epi? And I do run it with nolva correct?
    •   

3. Correct, take with the nolva, gains possibly. It slowly will recover your levels with out letting your estrogen spike up , main cause of Gyno. PCTs are great but they are only effective when gradually done. Thus keeping your body anabolic for a longer extended period of time letting it slowly recover. If anyone tells you 30 days to recover on PCT they are probably wanting you to experience their Gyno problems.

4. Well how should I dose it? And what kind is best? Also will it get rid of water weight? Please say yes. I'm tired of carrying it around.

5. Dose the epi , 10 mgs epi every morning within a hour of waking up for 30 days, on top of proper nolva and DAA. Then after 30 days , continue DAA with a Test booster "clomitest" which has clomidrol and DAA in it for another 30 days , eat regular and drink tons of water
    •   

6. This just sounds much more efficient, what about my nolvadren xt I have?

7. Nolvatren is a great test booster , i would take it for the last 30 days as your t booster with the DAA

8. Sounds good, also, what brand would you choose?

9. Ug Parma - E shred

10. I'll go get it now, cheapest place to buy? Imma cheap mother****er. Haha.

11. ADMIN EDIT: Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

12. Ordered it. Hopefully it will kill my bloat and help me look cut up a bit.

13. Thank you very much man. I appreciate it! Is nolva ran at 40-40-20-20 good?

14. No problem , I like the split

15. you just bought a $60 bottle of epistane that you coulda got for $25 anywhere else.

and you are on crack if you believe what this guy is telling you on bridging a steroid during pct. if you wanna stay anabolic during pct, bridge a sarm. it still activates the AR without any test supression as long as it is dosed low. throwing epistane in a pct is like trying to gas a car with the breaks locked.

the part where he just sold you a $60 bottle of epistane and called it cheap means you just got scammed

16. By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
    To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
    To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.
    oh my gawd you are something else. ai's are pretty good anti estrogen agents too if you didnt now. and estrogen isnt anabolic, so im not sure what you mean by "ensures that your levels stay at an anabolic state." and liver enzymes have nothing to do with gyno

18. Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
    Seems just a bit far out to say to use Epi for PCT. You natty test wont bounce back

19. Epi at 10 mg per day wont give you much help or Anabolic effect neither will it let natty teat come back fully because you ha e artificial crap in your body.

20. I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.

21. Can't believe what I'm reading on this thread Onion!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.
    A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart teat

23. Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.
    A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart test

24. You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
    Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.

25. Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
    Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.
    On a good dose of Aromasin and Nolva he will be anabolic already. It is a lot opinion but Epi at 10 wont let your calls recover. And that is not opinion
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. Gyno suppression
    By pinzino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:01 PM
  4. gg gyno
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:26 PM