Gyno

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
    To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
    To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.
    oh my gawd you are something else. ai's are pretty good anti estrogen agents too if you didnt now. and estrogen isnt anabolic, so im not sure what you mean by "ensures that your levels stay at an anabolic state." and liver enzymes have nothing to do with gyno
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Seems just a bit far out to say to use Epi for PCT. You natty test wont bounce back
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Epi at 10 mg per day wont give you much help or Anabolic effect neither will it let natty teat come back fully because you ha e artificial crap in your body.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Can't believe what I'm reading on this thread Onion!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.
    A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart teat
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart test
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  9. Registered User
    Answers

You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
    Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
    Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.
    On a good dose of Aromasin and Nolva he will be anabolic already. It is a lot opinion but Epi at 10 wont let your calls recover. And that is not opinion
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane works with your body to reverse side effects from other PHs like Halo and Tren. Aromasin works fine to, but a low dose of Epi is better choice. I don't know why your trying to get your regular test levels as fast as you are trying to get them. Restoring them as fast as you can even 30'days can lead to a crash. Spread it out
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Epistane works with your body to reverse side effects from other PHs like Halo and Tren. Aromasin works fine to, but a low dose of Epi is better choice. I don't know why your trying to get your regular test levels as fast as you are trying to get them. Restoring them as fast as you can even 30'days can lead to a crash. Spread it out
    you dont make any sense dude. counter side effects of halo and tren? what side effects are you even referring to to counter? neither aromatise so theres nothing to counter there. both supress tes production but epi wont counter that at all. tren raises prolactin, epi wont counter that either

and bringing test back too fast can lead to a crash in what?

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Can't believe what I'm reading on this thread Onion!
    must be one of those days
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

you dont make any sense dude. counter side effects of halo and tren? what side effects are you even referring to to counter? neither aromatise so theres nothing to counter there. both supress tes production but epi wont counter that at all. tren raises prolactin, epi wont counter that either

and bringing test back too fast can lead to a crash in what?

must be one of those days
    Yep its a funny one!!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Correct me onion, is
    Epistane considered a anti estrogen ?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Correct me onion, is
    Epistane considered a anti estrogen ?
    it has ai effects. but if thats the goal, then use an actual aromatase inhibitor, not a suppressive steroid.

and even so, there is no estrogen to control from tren or hdrol, they dont aromatise
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

it has ai effects. but if thats the goal, then use an actual aromatase inhibitor, not a suppressive steroid.

and even so, there is no estrogen to control from tren or hdrol, they dont aromatise
    ^^^^^
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  17. SPS
    Answers

Wow this thread is terrible, I don't even know what to post, I am glad some good advice was finally given, just don't run something suppressive or a suppressive steroid during pct.

It is so annoying how newbs always want to re-invent the wheel without any real knowledge of aas or fixing your htpa after you run something.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Thank god for private messages. Lol
  19. SPS
    Answers

Worst post ever. Epi would continue any side effects your are getting from aas besides the increase in prolactin from the tren. You want to bounce back fast? Clomid, natty test booster, ai of your choice. There is plently of bloodwork posted out there that shows this, if you have gotten bloodwork done after the terrible pct you are proposing, feel free to post it and prove me wrong.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thank god for private messages. Lol
    Yaaaay:-)
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
  2. Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:52 PM
  3. Gyno suppression
    By pinzino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 04:01 PM
  4. gg gyno
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 09:26 PM