Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%

Week 5 Day 5

Ok, a couple of things I want to say. First, I know most AM members say that SD isn't a good anabolic to cut on and a few others were saying it is. I personally think it's a terrible "cutter" for the simple fact that every time I've tried to lower my calories (and carbs by default), I've felt like complete and utter dog****. I feel lethargic enough as it is but feel seriously terrible unless I keep my carbs at 300+. I have gotten looser about calories and have in turn gained some bf by doing do. My weight has gone from 200 to 215 in nearly 5 weeks. Strength/size gains have been great. I definitely see serious improvements with delts and biceps have gained an inch.

Now a few questions:
    I am 90% sure I'm going to up my dose to 30mg the last 10 days. Thoughts? I think it's probably fine. Honestly, I've experienced less (if any) testicular atrophy this time around than my first 6 week Hdrol cycle.

Now, regarding PCT, I have clomid and nolva on hand and want to run them both as wee as erase. I'll also start adding creatine (5g a day) and think I may have some DAA lying around as well. If I can find it I'll throw that in around the end as well. Tell me how this looks:
    Nolva: 20/10/ 10 /10
    Clomid: 70..70..70..35/35/17.5/17.5 (70 for the first few days only)
    Erase: 0/ 0/ 1 / 2 /3/2/1

I've never run clomid but I've heard plenty of stories. Do I need to prepare myself for crying myself to sleep at night after watching Lifetime or is it not quite that bad?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There've been a few times where I got a bit emotional while watching something watching on tv with clomid and that's the only serm I've used. I'm unsure about the use of both nolva and clomid, don't think that your going to need the both of them. The daa and creatine are good as well as the erase dosing. I did notice you are almost at week 6, most don't run such a high dose for such a long time. SD is one of, if not the harshest on the liver. My cycle I believe is 5 weeks exactly and this is the 4th time I've used SD. Maybe think about hitting the pct soon.

As for myself, acne is frequently popping up in different spots. Body them face, sorta in intervals. Most the stuff that popped up on my back and delts are gone, but its moving to my face now. Just gotta keep up the facial cleansing maintenance and should be fine. It's not like I'm going anywhere or give a **** if others care, personally just don't like that ****. Balls are hugging the body but testicles are same size, horny as hell too. Stano has done wonders for the lethargy and today I just started 800mg with 30mg SD from here until finish
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I feel as if I'm an extremely strong minded person....but that damn clomid is like kryptonite or something. It makes me into a whiny bitchy moody depressed neurotic woman. I think if I stayed on it long enough? I'd probably get suicidal, for real.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

You can load with high dose clomid (like 100's per day) for a few days....then do 100 for a short while (the rest of that first week after the initial few days high load)...then do 50mg a day for the remainder of the month. I would not go lower than 50mg per day unless its the last week or last few days at 25mg maybe. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, loading or no loading.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You can load with high dose clomid (like 100's per day) for a few days....then do 100 for a short while (the rest of that first week after the initial few days high load)...then do 50mg a day for the remainder of the month. I would not go lower than 50mg per day unless its the last week or last few days at 25mg maybe. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, loading or no loading.
    Agreed, normally I run it 100/50/50/50/25* if needed* or just straight up 50 for 30 days
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%

Alright guys, just an update here:

Just a quick recap, this blows HD out of the water. I gained 20lbs and maybe 1%bf. Not too shabby. My delts filled out (minimally but a little) as did my lats and upper chest. My biggest improvement was in my back. My strength, despite not training for strength at all, blasted up pretty high. Most lifts are up by 20-30%.

I am going to begin PCT tonight. I'm going to run the Clomid at 105 (my bottle is 35mg/ML) for the first week then do 70 the next then do 50 for the last 2. Also, I'll be running nolva @ 20/10/10/10. I'll update when I have anything new to add. Hope the other guys that ended up running this are doing well also.

One other question: How bad are SERMS for your liver? If I wanted to take a few APAP containing percocets, am I fine? I have to confess, I did this a few times while on cycle...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Alright guys, just an update here:

Just a quick recap, this blows HD out of the water. I gained 20lbs and maybe 1%bf. Not too shabby. My delts filled out (minimally but a little) as did my lats and upper chest. My biggest improvement was in my back. My strength, despite not training for strength at all, blasted up pretty high. Most lifts are up by 20-30%.

I am going to begin PCT tonight. I'm going to run the Clomid at 105 (my bottle is 35mg/ML) for the first week then do 70 the next then do 50 for the last 2. Also, I'll be running nolva @ 20/10/10/10. I'll update when I have anything new to add. Hope the other guys that ended up running this are doing well also.

One other question: How bad are SERMS for your liver? If I wanted to take a few APAP containing percocets, am I fine? I have to confess, I did this a few times while on cycle...
    I was highly pissed this time around with SD. Only like 7 lbs or so, I just could not eat more than 3K-3500 cals a day which is not enough for me to gain properly. Now that I'm off the SD and just on the deca/trt I am eating about the same amount of calories, but I'm actually hungry now. Hopefully the fact I'll be on the deca for about 5 weeks or more post-SD I can solidify the gains that I did make (no pct either since I'm on trt which will help). But if you take percocets here and there during PCT you'll be fine. Same with drinking, do it on Saturday night or whatever....not all week or every day. SD gives me headaches, so I took 3 tylenols and 2 aspirin almost every night during the SD. I'm fine. Clomid looks good at those dosages with what you're working with.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I was highly pissed this time around with SD. Only like 7 lbs or so, I just could not eat more than 3K-3500 cals a day which is not enough for me to gain properly. Now that I'm off the SD and just on the deca/trt I am eating about the same amount of calories, but I'm actually hungry now. Hopefully the fact I'll be on the deca for about 5 weeks or more post-SD I can solidify the gains that I did make (no pct either since I'm on trt which will help). But if you take percocets here and there during PCT you'll be fine. Same with drinking, do it on Saturday night or whatever....not all week or every day. SD gives me headaches, so I took 3 tylenols and 2 aspirin almost every night during the SD. I'm fine. Clomid looks good at those dosages with what you're working with.
    Ya, I figured I'd be fine. Sorry to hear about your underwhelming cycle. OK, now to my next issue: I've been traveling a lot lately and I took a day trip by car to a town about 5 hours away 2 days ago (the night I started PCT) and woke up sick as a dog. I feel like absolute dog ****. My throat is the size of a golf ball and despite pounding fluids back, my mouth is BONE DRY. Add into the mix the lack of sleep and the emotional sides and needless to say, this sucks. Hopefully with lots and lots of macros/micros, I can beat this thing really quickly. I sure hope so... UGH
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.99%

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Ya, I figured I'd be fine. Sorry to hear about your underwhelming cycle. OK, now to my next issue: I've been traveling a lot lately and I took a day trip by car to a town about 5 hours away 2 days ago (the night I started PCT) and woke up sick as a dog. I feel like absolute dog ****. My throat is the size of a golf ball and despite pounding fluids back, my mouth is BONE DRY. Add into the mix the lack of sleep and the emotional sides and needless to say, this sucks. Hopefully with lots and lots of macros/micros, I can beat this thing really quickly. I sure hope so... UGH
    Damn bro that sounds brutal! Hang in there!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hope you feel better bro! I'm starting my last week of sd and the weight gain this cycle is 15 pounds so far. However I've been lazy, my workouts haven't felt all that great. Still getting the numbers from previous weeks but doesn't feel very focused or motivated to do much. Not really all that horny either, been ignoring the girlfriends desires LOL
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Hope you feel better bro! I'm starting my last week of sd and the weight gain this cycle is 15 pounds so far. However I've been lazy, my workouts haven't felt all that great. Still getting the numbers from previous weeks but doesn't feel very focused or motivated to do much. Not really all that horny either, been ignoring the girlfriends desires LOL
    Such is life on cycle. Well It's been almost a full week and I am just now getting over all this ****. I am on day 4 of my antibiotics and feel much better. I actually had strep throat. My lifts/weight have stayed the same so far though so I'm still optimistic. I'm ready to not be sick so I can better gauge how my PCT is going. I am starting to feel like a lot more estrogen is in my body though (good and bad I guess). My joints are no longer bone dry and I feel a little layer of bloat everywhere. Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys up to date on my progress.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome stuff bro, been meaning to check in here lately as well so I'm glad you did. Strep sucks, never had it before though. My throat has been hurting lately, stuffy sinuses and no cardio lol. 174-189 right now and I've been thinking if I had stayed on my diet consistently I'd be 190+ now but oh well successful cycle is successful. 2 more days of SD then 2 weeks of just the Stano. Monday I'm switching my routine over to 5/3/1 BBB which is already somewhat like what I have been doing. My knees have been hurting just getting in and out of the car and today I've finally gotten one of the bad mood swings so I'm glad the cycle is ending now haha.

Weird how you can be so stoked for a cycle and then towards the end you are more stoked to just get off
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.62%

Hey guys. Getting ready to place an order today for liquid chlomid. Is a 20ml bottle enough or should I order two??
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I lol'ed when I saw "mild" and "superdrol" in the same phrase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/5-alpha/alpha bulk cut/recomp
    By lucky04 in forum Forerunner Labs