Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Don't worry about not feeling it yet. It will happen soon enough. I have a question for you guys out there. I am concerned with my blood pressure and have an old script of 10mg propranolol tablets. This seems like an ideal medication to take while on cycle. Anyone know of any issues with AAS and beta blockers like propranolol?

2. Banned

I take a beta blocker and probably will (at some dosage) for the rest of my life. I have found no issues while on cycle, and it actually slows my heart rate...which usually elevates while on androgens, so that is a positive for me. My beta blocker does not lower my BP that much though and I require an actual BP med (like an ACE) for that while on something that elevates my BP on cycle. but give the beta blocker a shot, and check your BP every day or EOD and see what happens....might do the trick.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Don't worry about not feeling it yet. It will happen soon enough. I have a question for you guys out there. I am concerned with my blood pressure and have an old script of 10mg propranolol tablets. This seems like an ideal medication to take while on cycle. Anyone know of any issues with AAS and beta blockers like propranolol?
    A downside to beta blockers is that you may feel lethargic at first due to a decreased heart rate. so if you're taking a methylated compound that causes lethargy, you'll probably wanna sleep the entire time. Might want to start the beta blocker a couple of weeks prior to cycling to avoid this
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    A downside to beta blockers is that you may feel lethargic at first due to a decreased heart rate. so if you're taking a methylated compound that causes lethargy, you'll probably wanna sleep the entire time. Might want to start the beta blocker a couple of weeks prior to cycling to avoid this
    how do you think I feel? taking a beta blocker and SD at the same time whether I like it or not I can handle the beta blocker by now....I'm used to it, but add in a methyl that causes lethargy and even I can't handle that.....4-6 weeks of torture.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

My main problem was sleeping and 10mg of propranolol did the trick last night. It lowered my bp and pulse so I couldn't be happier.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

If it works for you then do it, but check it out. I know most grocery stores with a pharmacy have those testers there for you to use for free. I use them since I was a little kid cause it's the only fun I could have at a grocery store lol. As for jquanda, wait for week 2, days like 10-14 and you'll start to see it kick into high gear for sure *at least for me*

Day 4 note: Lethargy......slept 14 hours LOL
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    If it works for you then do it, but check it out. I know most grocery stores with a pharmacy have those testers there for you to use for free. I use them since I was a little kid cause it's the only fun I could have at a grocery store lol. As for jquanda, wait for week 2, days like 10-14 and you'll start to see it kick into high gear for sure *at least for me*

Day 4 note: Lethargy......slept 14 hours LOL
    My concern was because this isn't my first sd cycle. as for the lethargy, it's god awful. This time around I threw in AMS 4AD as a "test base" I actually have a thread open where i'm bridging sd to epi. I was taking 2 4ad tabs a day and today i upped it to 3, 2 am and 1 just now, and boy does it make a difference. i barely yawned today!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My concern was because this isn't my first sd cycle. as for the lethargy, it's god awful. This time around I threw in AMS 4AD as a "test base" I actually have a thread open where i'm bridging sd to epi. I was taking 2 4ad tabs a day and today i upped it to 3, 2 am and 1 just now, and boy does it make a difference. i barely yawned today!
    Oh I get ya now, I don't notice until around week 2 but focus today on legs was INSANE! After the hard stuff, squats, sldls, leg press, hack squats, 10 minutes later I wanted to just hit it all again. Gotta back away being smart not to snap my **** up, lift another day lol. I was gonna grab 4AD for test base but went with Stano instead. Right now i'm at 600mg and will up to 800mg starting week 4 when I up SD to 30mg. 4 days in and no weight gain yet
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Oh I get ya now, I don't notice until around week 2 but focus today on legs was INSANE! After the hard stuff, squats, sldls, leg press, hack squats, 10 minutes later I wanted to just hit it all again. Gotta back away being smart not to snap my **** up, lift another day lol. I was gonna grab 4AD for test base but went with Stano instead. Right now i'm at 600mg and will up to 800mg starting week 4 when I up SD to 30mg. 4 days in and no weight gain yet
    SD doesn't make me feel like a beast or give me that extra focus. I feel tired as hell the entire time but somehow i manage to crank out some serious weight. I noticed a slight increase yesterday. Not sure if it was the increased dose of the 4ad or it finally starting to kick in. no weight gain as of yet, but i'm not expecting much seeing as i'm on a recomp diet. I plan on taking 30mg on workout days for week 2 and 20 on nonworkout days. week 3 will be all 20mg while i start the epi. i might try out 4 tabs of 4ad for a couple days to see if i can completely get rid of the lethargy
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

SD doesn't make me feel like a beast or give me that extra focus. I feel tired as hell the entire time but somehow i manage to crank out some serious weight. I noticed a slight increase yesterday. Not sure if it was the increased dose of the 4ad or it finally starting to kick in. no weight gain as of yet, but i'm not expecting much seeing as i'm on a recomp diet. I plan on taking 30mg on workout days for week 2 and 20 on nonworkout days. week 3 will be all 20mg while i start the epi. i might try out 4 tabs of 4ad for a couple days to see if i can completely get rid of the lethargy

Dam, on recomp I usually gain 10 pounds. This morning I was up 2 pounds and diet is still clean, but I upped 1k calories to gain some weight. Over the past 5 months I've gotten quite lean and feel small haha, F summer cuts for summer sluts, I got a chick and I'm bulking up HAHA. Honestly I don't expect to gain any BF from this cycle so cuts will stay probably. Today I noticed the lethargy hard, this morning slept an extra 4 hours and after working out I was yawning all kinds.

I find it awesome that so many people are running SD at the same time and we mostly are all are around the same point in the cycle. Keep it up gains, train hard, eat big and kill some *****!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dam, on recomp I usually gain 10 pounds. This morning I was up 2 pounds and diet is still clean, but I upped 1k calories to gain some weight. Over the past 5 months I've gotten quite lean and feel small haha, F summer cuts for summer sluts, I got a chick and I'm bulking up HAHA. Honestly I don't expect to gain any BF from this cycle so cuts will stay probably. Today I noticed the lethargy hard, this morning slept an extra 4 hours and after working out I was yawning all kinds.

I find it awesome that so many people are running SD at the same time and we mostly are all are around the same point in the cycle. Keep it up gains, train hard, eat big and kill some *****!
    Yeah man I agree. Please anyone who's in with us keep updating your experiences seeing as we are all in the same portion of the cycle. keep it up! oh also have you noticed any back pumps? last time i didn't get them when i ran for 4 weeks. only time i got them was during hdrol cycle a couple years back. bout to go hit legs today with the 5/3/1 style with boring but big. hopefully my back doesn't tighten up.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I get lower back pumps normally after squats, sldls or deads that almost inhibit any further lifting. My way to combat this has been to get on the bike and just ride that until they go away. The major pump I get is in my calves, making my shins feel like they are going to split. Normally after cardio or if I do calf exercises quickly
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I get lower back pumps normally after squats, sldls or deads that almost inhibit any further lifting. My way to combat this has been to get on the bike and just ride that until they go away. The major pump I get is in my calves, making my shins feel like they are going to split. Normally after cardio or if I do calf exercises quickly
    even at 10mgs?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    even at 10mgs?
    I got the calf pumps at 10mg first cycle of SD but haven't ran 10mgs for longer than the first week since my first time.

EDIT:
    Running 20mg sd/600mg stano 15 days and 30mg sd/800mg stano for 20 days this go around, with an additional 14 days of stano after the SD.

Day 7 update: +2 pounds, still looking lean, no real effects besides increased focus. Balls seem to be hugging my body quite a bit. Acne is going away *my favorite side effect LOL*, libido is there, agitation/aggression yesterday *day 6*, and legs still sore as fuark from day 4. Going to either drop the person I'm training or workout before they show up instead of with them
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah man I agree. Please anyone who's in with us keep updating your experiences seeing as we are all in the same portion of the cycle. keep it up!
    Day 8, still up 4 pounds, did back today. No lower back pumps during rack deads, Can't remember warmup numbers 3x5x425 to save the lower back for squats. Very focused workout, had like 400mg caffeine. WIll be feeling it tomorrow, recovery is faster, diet not in check LOL but getting calories in above 3k still. Everything feels great
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Everyone lose interest or something lol. Update Day 16, 30mg SD next 20 days and 800mg Stano for the next 33. Up 6-8 pounds now, really kicked in. Starting to get acne on outer lats/rear delts and a little on the chest *never happened before*. Workouts have been good and bad, and on bad days i'm still hitting last weeks numbers just doesn't feel like a good day or something. Calf pumps make shin skin feel like ripping, mad vascular and super hot at times
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I got the calf pumps at 10mg first cycle of SD but haven't ran 10mgs for longer than the first week since my first time.

EDIT:
    Running 20mg sd/600mg stano 15 days and 30mg sd/800mg stano for 20 days this go around, with an additional 14 days of stano after the SD.

Day 7 update: +2 pounds, still looking lean, no real effects besides increased focus. Balls seem to be hugging my body quite a bit. Acne is going away *my favorite side effect LOL*, libido is there, agitation/aggression yesterday *day 6*, and legs still sore as fuark from day 4. Going to either drop the person I'm training or workout before they show up instead of with them
    It's also hard for me to have a training partner when running a cycle, i feel like they just slow me down haha.

Didn't lose interest just been away, still in this mthafka!

About the acne, it's weird how sometimes u dont get any then all of a sudden BAM it shows up everywhere lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well my training partner is starting to get to it, I figured he just had to learn everything and get used to it. Not as bad as the first week. Strength is up, for sure. About to pop 20mg pre workout and then I take the other when I get back or a little after.

Any advice on the stano? Take 800 at once or 400/400?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Well my training partner is starting to get to it, I figured he just had to learn everything and get used to it. Not as bad as the first week. Strength is up, for sure. About to pop 20mg pre workout and then I take the other when I get back or a little after.

Any advice on the stano? Take 800 at once or 400/400?
    Take the doses seperate.

Got this from tunedsports:
    Stanodrol has a moderate half life, therefore you should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages) for the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Take the doses seperate.

Got this from tunedsports:
    Stanodrol has a moderate half life, therefore you should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages) for the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.
    Cool, that's what I figured I was going to do since I split my Sd dosage. I may start splitting the Sd 10mg am/preworkout/pm and doing stano the same but with 400mg pre workout.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Week 5 Day 5

Ok, a couple of things I want to say. First, I know most AM members say that SD isn't a good anabolic to cut on and a few others were saying it is. I personally think it's a terrible "cutter" for the simple fact that every time I've tried to lower my calories (and carbs by default), I've felt like complete and utter dog****. I feel lethargic enough as it is but feel seriously terrible unless I keep my carbs at 300+. I have gotten looser about calories and have in turn gained some bf by doing do. My weight has gone from 200 to 215 in nearly 5 weeks. Strength/size gains have been great. I definitely see serious improvements with delts and biceps have gained an inch.

Now a few questions:
    I am 90% sure I'm going to up my dose to 30mg the last 10 days. Thoughts? I think it's probably fine. Honestly, I've experienced less (if any) testicular atrophy this time around than my first 6 week Hdrol cycle.

Now, regarding PCT, I have clomid and nolva on hand and want to run them both as wee as erase. I'll also start adding creatine (5g a day) and think I may have some DAA lying around as well. If I can find it I'll throw that in around the end as well. Tell me how this looks:
    Nolva: 20/10/ 10 /10
    Clomid: 70..70..70..35/35/17.5/17.5 (70 for the first few days only)
    Erase: 0/ 0/ 1 / 2 /3/2/1

I've never run clomid but I've heard plenty of stories. Do I need to prepare myself for crying myself to sleep at night after watching Lifetime or is it not quite that bad?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

There've been a few times where I got a bit emotional while watching something watching on tv with clomid and that's the only serm I've used. I'm unsure about the use of both nolva and clomid, don't think that your going to need the both of them. The daa and creatine are good as well as the erase dosing. I did notice you are almost at week 6, most don't run such a high dose for such a long time. SD is one of, if not the harshest on the liver. My cycle I believe is 5 weeks exactly and this is the 4th time I've used SD. Maybe think about hitting the pct soon.

As for myself, acne is frequently popping up in different spots. Body them face, sorta in intervals. Most the stuff that popped up on my back and delts are gone, but its moving to my face now. Just gotta keep up the facial cleansing maintenance and should be fine. It's not like I'm going anywhere or give a **** if others care, personally just don't like that ****. Balls are hugging the body but testicles are same size, horny as hell too. Stano has done wonders for the lethargy and today I just started 800mg with 30mg SD from here until finish
  23. Banned

I feel as if I'm an extremely strong minded person....but that damn clomid is like kryptonite or something. It makes me into a whiny bitchy moody depressed neurotic woman. I think if I stayed on it long enough? I'd probably get suicidal, for real.
  24. Banned

You can load with high dose clomid (like 100's per day) for a few days....then do 100 for a short while (the rest of that first week after the initial few days high load)...then do 50mg a day for the remainder of the month. I would not go lower than 50mg per day unless its the last week or last few days at 25mg maybe. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, loading or no loading.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You can load with high dose clomid (like 100's per day) for a few days....then do 100 for a short while (the rest of that first week after the initial few days high load)...then do 50mg a day for the remainder of the month. I would not go lower than 50mg per day unless its the last week or last few days at 25mg maybe. 50mg seems to be the sweet spot, loading or no loading.
    Agreed, normally I run it 100/50/50/50/25* if needed* or just straight up 50 for 30 days
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Alright guys, just an update here:

Just a quick recap, this blows HD out of the water. I gained 20lbs and maybe 1%bf. Not too shabby. My delts filled out (minimally but a little) as did my lats and upper chest. My biggest improvement was in my back. My strength, despite not training for strength at all, blasted up pretty high. Most lifts are up by 20-30%.

I am going to begin PCT tonight. I'm going to run the Clomid at 105 (my bottle is 35mg/ML) for the first week then do 70 the next then do 50 for the last 2. Also, I'll be running nolva @ 20/10/10/10. I'll update when I have anything new to add. Hope the other guys that ended up running this are doing well also.

One other question: How bad are SERMS for your liver? If I wanted to take a few APAP containing percocets, am I fine? I have to confess, I did this a few times while on cycle...
  27. Banned

Alright guys, just an update here:

Just a quick recap, this blows HD out of the water. I gained 20lbs and maybe 1%bf. Not too shabby. My delts filled out (minimally but a little) as did my lats and upper chest. My biggest improvement was in my back. My strength, despite not training for strength at all, blasted up pretty high. Most lifts are up by 20-30%.

I am going to begin PCT tonight. I'm going to run the Clomid at 105 (my bottle is 35mg/ML) for the first week then do 70 the next then do 50 for the last 2. Also, I'll be running nolva @ 20/10/10/10. I'll update when I have anything new to add. Hope the other guys that ended up running this are doing well also.

One other question: How bad are SERMS for your liver? If I wanted to take a few APAP containing percocets, am I fine? I have to confess, I did this a few times while on cycle...
    I was highly pissed this time around with SD. Only like 7 lbs or so, I just could not eat more than 3K-3500 cals a day which is not enough for me to gain properly. Now that I'm off the SD and just on the deca/trt I am eating about the same amount of calories, but I'm actually hungry now. Hopefully the fact I'll be on the deca for about 5 weeks or more post-SD I can solidify the gains that I did make (no pct either since I'm on trt which will help). But if you take percocets here and there during PCT you'll be fine. Same with drinking, do it on Saturday night or whatever....not all week or every day. SD gives me headaches, so I took 3 tylenols and 2 aspirin almost every night during the SD. I'm fine. Clomid looks good at those dosages with what you're working with.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I was highly pissed this time around with SD. Only like 7 lbs or so, I just could not eat more than 3K-3500 cals a day which is not enough for me to gain properly. Now that I'm off the SD and just on the deca/trt I am eating about the same amount of calories, but I'm actually hungry now. Hopefully the fact I'll be on the deca for about 5 weeks or more post-SD I can solidify the gains that I did make (no pct either since I'm on trt which will help). But if you take percocets here and there during PCT you'll be fine. Same with drinking, do it on Saturday night or whatever....not all week or every day. SD gives me headaches, so I took 3 tylenols and 2 aspirin almost every night during the SD. I'm fine. Clomid looks good at those dosages with what you're working with.
    Ya, I figured I'd be fine. Sorry to hear about your underwhelming cycle. OK, now to my next issue: I've been traveling a lot lately and I took a day trip by car to a town about 5 hours away 2 days ago (the night I started PCT) and woke up sick as a dog. I feel like absolute dog ****. My throat is the size of a golf ball and despite pounding fluids back, my mouth is BONE DRY. Add into the mix the lack of sleep and the emotional sides and needless to say, this sucks. Hopefully with lots and lots of macros/micros, I can beat this thing really quickly. I sure hope so... UGH
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ya, I figured I'd be fine. Sorry to hear about your underwhelming cycle. OK, now to my next issue: I've been traveling a lot lately and I took a day trip by car to a town about 5 hours away 2 days ago (the night I started PCT) and woke up sick as a dog. I feel like absolute dog ****. My throat is the size of a golf ball and despite pounding fluids back, my mouth is BONE DRY. Add into the mix the lack of sleep and the emotional sides and needless to say, this sucks. Hopefully with lots and lots of macros/micros, I can beat this thing really quickly. I sure hope so... UGH
    Damn bro that sounds brutal! Hang in there!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hope you feel better bro! I'm starting my last week of sd and the weight gain this cycle is 15 pounds so far. However I've been lazy, my workouts haven't felt all that great. Still getting the numbers from previous weeks but doesn't feel very focused or motivated to do much. Not really all that horny either, been ignoring the girlfriends desires LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/5-alpha/alpha bulk cut/recomp
    By lucky04 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  2. LGI SD-10 on a cut?
    By MisterMeddle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. Superdrol/Mag-10 Cycle
    By 1meand in forum Cycle Info