Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mild Superdrol (SD-10) cut/recomp

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Yeah that is the problem, the feeling like shyt before bed lol. I do already drink 2 shakes with 2 scoops of monster milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 cup whole milk and 1 tbsp flax oil each for 1350 calories and 165 grams protein in total. talk about bloating
    Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

Now a few questions/concerns:

1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
    2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?
  3. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Dam bro, you got me all scared for my cycle now lol. I got exemestane for my cycle so bloating should be minimal...summer bulk ftw LOL
    Yeah I am bulking in the summer too...well its summer where I am at least, pretty much 24/7 but it already started going by the temps. But I meant bloated as in too much food in the stomach at one time, not that estrogen bloat .

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Ok, a few notes here. First, I am feeling better about my appearance and my weight has stabilized. Ever since the day where I got extremely hypoglycemic, I have lowered my fats and increased my carbs and feel that was an excellent choice. I feel like my diet is very much in the zone and I sweat like a mad man when I do cardio. I'm ready to start watching this bf drop off.

1. I have a direct hereditary connection to heart disease and want to be extra careful. I am considering picking up some niacin. Is this worthwhile and should I get IR/time release/no flush?
    2. I am mid way into week 2 now and have yet to see any strength gains. I remember this being the case with Hdrol as well. Are the strength gains (I am training exclusively for hypertrophy) right around the corner or would I need to up the dose to start seeing them?
    I am the same in both regards, strength comes slowly to me if at all regardless of the gear I am on. That being said, I always just lift heavy when It is required....6-8 reps or 8-10 reps...and even if I don't move the weight up considerably in the month or two, well at least I know I pushed it hard as I could and I always gain weight and muscle on SD....every time I have used it I did not gain much major strength but I got comments all day about getting bigger, and that is what counts. As for the heart, I also must be cognizant of that. I watch my BP like a hawk and keep it in high normal at worst....watch my resting heart rate....cholesterol when I can....etc. And if BP is high? or whatever is out of whack? I make sure to supplement or medicate it with whatever is necessary to bring me into normal range. Just monitor yourself EOD at least, just keep an eye on it and be aware....don't just let it slide and be lazy.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

P.s dont mean to hijack thread just trying to learn like the rest of us
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post
    Can someone aware me on what pulsing means? I could probably search for it im sure but if someone could briefly describe to me what it means I would appreciate it!

pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.

j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

pulsing is a fancy way to say 'taking your pulse'.

j/k........it means to take, for instance SD, at 10mg per day EOD, or every workout day only, or MWF, or some sort of "not every day" protocol. In other words you just get pulses of the PH/DS as opposed to a constant ED dosing.
    Ahh got it! Thank you sir!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I would highly discourage the use of niacin while on any oral cycle due to it's hepatotoxicity aka bad for the liver. If anything use it post cycle. During cycle just make sure you get plenty of omega 3's. If you look at the back of the bottle it shoudl have the DHA and EPA content. Prescription dose (lovaza) of fish oil contains about 3g of EPA/DHA combination to lower LDL and increase HDL. For preventative measures you'll be fine with 1g/day total of DHA/EPA
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx View Post

Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pulsing is where you take it every other day, workout days, but you have days off basically. For my pulse, it'll be 5 days *workout days* and take 2 off. Helps negate side effects and allows you to run for longer
    5 days on with only 2 days off is not much of a pulse.
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    He's trying to make himself feel better about his "usage"....sort of like "only drinking after work and on the weekends" , may as well just do it all week and say the hell with it lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Would you all suggest running it ED at 30mg weeks 1-4 with stano 1-8?
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would you all suggest running it ED at 30mg weeks 1-4 with stano 1-8?
    I'm saying either run a full cycle or a full pulse, make a choice. 5 days a week with only 2 days off is not really a pulse.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm saying either run a full cycle or a full pulse, make a choice. 5 days a week with only 2 days off is not really a pulse.
    Hook it up with some suggestions, I know for sure I want to be rid of the stano and sd with this cycle.

Possibilities?

5/7x30mg sd 45 days = 600mg stano 60 days

10/20/20/20/20/30mg sd 44 days = 600mg stano 60 days

10/20/30/30/30mg sd 37 days = 600mg stano 24 days, 800mg stano 27 days = 51 days

30/30/30/30mg sd 30 days = 800mg stano 30 days, 1000mg stano 12 days = 42 days

I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, what are your sugguestions?
  14. Senior Member

Hook it up with some suggestions, I know for sure I want to be rid of the stano and sd with this cycle.

Possibilities?

5/7x30mg sd 45 days = 600mg stano 60 days

10/20/20/20/20/30mg sd 44 days = 600mg stano 60 days

10/20/30/30/30mg sd 37 days = 600mg stano 24 days, 800mg stano 27 days = 51 days

30/30/30/30mg sd 30 days = 800mg stano 30 days, 1000mg stano 12 days = 42 days

I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, what are your sugguestions?
    Check out the thread by Dr.D.
    How to "pulse" orals. It will answer every question that you could possibly think of.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I just looked it up, I don't think I'm gonna pulse the cycle. Going to run the SD for 37 days at 20/20/20/30/30 as I've had great results with that in the past. Going with 20 days 600mg stano then 30 days at 800mg. UDCA for liver, cycle assist from start to end of pct. Erase, Clomid, Daa, Creatine in PCT, starting right now!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am a few days into week 3 and am considering bumping it up to 20 and riding that out for the remainder of the 6 weeks. I have just started to see modest strength gains and have enjoyed the hell out of it. Any advice or should I just dive in?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I am a few days into week 3 and am considering bumping it up to 20 and riding that out for the remainder of the 6 weeks. I have just started to see modest strength gains and have enjoyed the hell out of it. Any advice or should I just dive in?
    DO EEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!! Seriously, just try it out and see how you like it. Assess sides and all, but you should be fine. Are you taking anything for your liver?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

DO EEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!! Seriously, just try it out and see how you like it. Assess sides and all, but you should be fine. Are you taking anything for your liver?
    I'm taking Cycle Support and some extra milk thistle. Ya, I'm going to bump it up to 20 tomorrow and see what's up.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I just started my cycle 2 days ago, at 20mg, its a good dosage for me
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

on day 7 of 20mg along with 2 4ad rde tabs a day and i feel absolutely nothing.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Don't worry about not feeling it yet. It will happen soon enough. I have a question for you guys out there. I am concerned with my blood pressure and have an old script of 10mg propranolol tablets. This seems like an ideal medication to take while on cycle. Anyone know of any issues with AAS and beta blockers like propranolol?
  22. Banned

I take a beta blocker and probably will (at some dosage) for the rest of my life. I have found no issues while on cycle, and it actually slows my heart rate...which usually elevates while on androgens, so that is a positive for me. My beta blocker does not lower my BP that much though and I require an actual BP med (like an ACE) for that while on something that elevates my BP on cycle. but give the beta blocker a shot, and check your BP every day or EOD and see what happens....might do the trick.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Don't worry about not feeling it yet. It will happen soon enough. I have a question for you guys out there. I am concerned with my blood pressure and have an old script of 10mg propranolol tablets. This seems like an ideal medication to take while on cycle. Anyone know of any issues with AAS and beta blockers like propranolol?
    A downside to beta blockers is that you may feel lethargic at first due to a decreased heart rate. so if you're taking a methylated compound that causes lethargy, you'll probably wanna sleep the entire time. Might want to start the beta blocker a couple of weeks prior to cycling to avoid this
  24. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    A downside to beta blockers is that you may feel lethargic at first due to a decreased heart rate. so if you're taking a methylated compound that causes lethargy, you'll probably wanna sleep the entire time. Might want to start the beta blocker a couple of weeks prior to cycling to avoid this
    how do you think I feel? taking a beta blocker and SD at the same time whether I like it or not I can handle the beta blocker by now....I'm used to it, but add in a methyl that causes lethargy and even I can't handle that.....4-6 weeks of torture.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My main problem was sleeping and 10mg of propranolol did the trick last night. It lowered my bp and pulse so I couldn't be happier.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

If it works for you then do it, but check it out. I know most grocery stores with a pharmacy have those testers there for you to use for free. I use them since I was a little kid cause it's the only fun I could have at a grocery store lol. As for jquanda, wait for week 2, days like 10-14 and you'll start to see it kick into high gear for sure *at least for me*

Day 4 note: Lethargy......slept 14 hours LOL
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

If it works for you then do it, but check it out. I know most grocery stores with a pharmacy have those testers there for you to use for free. I use them since I was a little kid cause it's the only fun I could have at a grocery store lol. As for jquanda, wait for week 2, days like 10-14 and you'll start to see it kick into high gear for sure *at least for me*

Day 4 note: Lethargy......slept 14 hours LOL
    My concern was because this isn't my first sd cycle. as for the lethargy, it's god awful. This time around I threw in AMS 4AD as a "test base" I actually have a thread open where i'm bridging sd to epi. I was taking 2 4ad tabs a day and today i upped it to 3, 2 am and 1 just now, and boy does it make a difference. i barely yawned today!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My concern was because this isn't my first sd cycle. as for the lethargy, it's god awful. This time around I threw in AMS 4AD as a "test base" I actually have a thread open where i'm bridging sd to epi. I was taking 2 4ad tabs a day and today i upped it to 3, 2 am and 1 just now, and boy does it make a difference. i barely yawned today!
    Oh I get ya now, I don't notice until around week 2 but focus today on legs was INSANE! After the hard stuff, squats, sldls, leg press, hack squats, 10 minutes later I wanted to just hit it all again. Gotta back away being smart not to snap my **** up, lift another day lol. I was gonna grab 4AD for test base but went with Stano instead. Right now i'm at 600mg and will up to 800mg starting week 4 when I up SD to 30mg. 4 days in and no weight gain yet
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Oh I get ya now, I don't notice until around week 2 but focus today on legs was INSANE! After the hard stuff, squats, sldls, leg press, hack squats, 10 minutes later I wanted to just hit it all again. Gotta back away being smart not to snap my **** up, lift another day lol. I was gonna grab 4AD for test base but went with Stano instead. Right now i'm at 600mg and will up to 800mg starting week 4 when I up SD to 30mg. 4 days in and no weight gain yet
    SD doesn't make me feel like a beast or give me that extra focus. I feel tired as hell the entire time but somehow i manage to crank out some serious weight. I noticed a slight increase yesterday. Not sure if it was the increased dose of the 4ad or it finally starting to kick in. no weight gain as of yet, but i'm not expecting much seeing as i'm on a recomp diet. I plan on taking 30mg on workout days for week 2 and 20 on nonworkout days. week 3 will be all 20mg while i start the epi. i might try out 4 tabs of 4ad for a couple days to see if i can completely get rid of the lethargy
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

SD doesn't make me feel like a beast or give me that extra focus. I feel tired as hell the entire time but somehow i manage to crank out some serious weight. I noticed a slight increase yesterday. Not sure if it was the increased dose of the 4ad or it finally starting to kick in. no weight gain as of yet, but i'm not expecting much seeing as i'm on a recomp diet. I plan on taking 30mg on workout days for week 2 and 20 on nonworkout days. week 3 will be all 20mg while i start the epi. i might try out 4 tabs of 4ad for a couple days to see if i can completely get rid of the lethargy

Dam, on recomp I usually gain 10 pounds. This morning I was up 2 pounds and diet is still clean, but I upped 1k calories to gain some weight. Over the past 5 months I've gotten quite lean and feel small haha, F summer cuts for summer sluts, I got a chick and I'm bulking up HAHA. Honestly I don't expect to gain any BF from this cycle so cuts will stay probably. Today I noticed the lethargy hard, this morning slept an extra 4 hours and after working out I was yawning all kinds.

I find it awesome that so many people are running SD at the same time and we mostly are all are around the same point in the cycle. Keep it up gains, train hard, eat big and kill some *****!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dam, on recomp I usually gain 10 pounds. This morning I was up 2 pounds and diet is still clean, but I upped 1k calories to gain some weight. Over the past 5 months I've gotten quite lean and feel small haha, F summer cuts for summer sluts, I got a chick and I'm bulking up HAHA. Honestly I don't expect to gain any BF from this cycle so cuts will stay probably. Today I noticed the lethargy hard, this morning slept an extra 4 hours and after working out I was yawning all kinds.

I find it awesome that so many people are running SD at the same time and we mostly are all are around the same point in the cycle. Keep it up gains, train hard, eat big and kill some *****!
    Yeah man I agree. Please anyone who's in with us keep updating your experiences seeing as we are all in the same portion of the cycle. keep it up! oh also have you noticed any back pumps? last time i didn't get them when i ran for 4 weeks. only time i got them was during hdrol cycle a couple years back. bout to go hit legs today with the 5/3/1 style with boring but big. hopefully my back doesn't tighten up.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I get lower back pumps normally after squats, sldls or deads that almost inhibit any further lifting. My way to combat this has been to get on the bike and just ride that until they go away. The major pump I get is in my calves, making my shins feel like they are going to split. Normally after cardio or if I do calf exercises quickly
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I get lower back pumps normally after squats, sldls or deads that almost inhibit any further lifting. My way to combat this has been to get on the bike and just ride that until they go away. The major pump I get is in my calves, making my shins feel like they are going to split. Normally after cardio or if I do calf exercises quickly
    even at 10mgs?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    even at 10mgs?
    I got the calf pumps at 10mg first cycle of SD but haven't ran 10mgs for longer than the first week since my first time.

EDIT:
    Running 20mg sd/600mg stano 15 days and 30mg sd/800mg stano for 20 days this go around, with an additional 14 days of stano after the SD.

Day 7 update: +2 pounds, still looking lean, no real effects besides increased focus. Balls seem to be hugging my body quite a bit. Acne is going away *my favorite side effect LOL*, libido is there, agitation/aggression yesterday *day 6*, and legs still sore as fuark from day 4. Going to either drop the person I'm training or workout before they show up instead of with them
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah man I agree. Please anyone who's in with us keep updating your experiences seeing as we are all in the same portion of the cycle. keep it up!
    Day 8, still up 4 pounds, did back today. No lower back pumps during rack deads, Can't remember warmup numbers 3x5x425 to save the lower back for squats. Very focused workout, had like 400mg caffeine. WIll be feeling it tomorrow, recovery is faster, diet not in check LOL but getting calories in above 3k still. Everything feels great
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Everyone lose interest or something lol. Update Day 16, 30mg SD next 20 days and 800mg Stano for the next 33. Up 6-8 pounds now, really kicked in. Starting to get acne on outer lats/rear delts and a little on the chest *never happened before*. Workouts have been good and bad, and on bad days i'm still hitting last weeks numbers just doesn't feel like a good day or something. Calf pumps make shin skin feel like ripping, mad vascular and super hot at times
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I got the calf pumps at 10mg first cycle of SD but haven't ran 10mgs for longer than the first week since my first time.

EDIT:
    Running 20mg sd/600mg stano 15 days and 30mg sd/800mg stano for 20 days this go around, with an additional 14 days of stano after the SD.

Day 7 update: +2 pounds, still looking lean, no real effects besides increased focus. Balls seem to be hugging my body quite a bit. Acne is going away *my favorite side effect LOL*, libido is there, agitation/aggression yesterday *day 6*, and legs still sore as fuark from day 4. Going to either drop the person I'm training or workout before they show up instead of with them
    It's also hard for me to have a training partner when running a cycle, i feel like they just slow me down haha.

Didn't lose interest just been away, still in this mthafka!

About the acne, it's weird how sometimes u dont get any then all of a sudden BAM it shows up everywhere lol
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well my training partner is starting to get to it, I figured he just had to learn everything and get used to it. Not as bad as the first week. Strength is up, for sure. About to pop 20mg pre workout and then I take the other when I get back or a little after.

Any advice on the stano? Take 800 at once or 400/400?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Well my training partner is starting to get to it, I figured he just had to learn everything and get used to it. Not as bad as the first week. Strength is up, for sure. About to pop 20mg pre workout and then I take the other when I get back or a little after.

Any advice on the stano? Take 800 at once or 400/400?
    Take the doses seperate.

Got this from tunedsports:
    Stanodrol has a moderate half life, therefore you should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages) for the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Take the doses seperate.

Got this from tunedsports:
    Stanodrol has a moderate half life, therefore you should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages) for the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session.
    Cool, that's what I figured I was going to do since I split my Sd dosage. I may start splitting the Sd 10mg am/preworkout/pm and doing stano the same but with 400mg pre workout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/5-alpha/alpha bulk cut/recomp
    By lucky04 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  2. LGI SD-10 on a cut?
    By MisterMeddle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. Superdrol/Mag-10 Cycle
    By 1meand in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2