Halodrol/Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Is that what your referring to?

2. hpta = hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis

to keep it short, its the balance and hormonal process leading up to test production. i murdered the process with that broad description, but thats the gist of it without getting complicated
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    hpta = hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis

to keep it short, its the balance and hormonal process leading up to test production. i murdered the process with that broad description, but thats the gist of it without getting complicated
    Onion, why would suppression with epi, lead to that ? Over a aromas inhib

4. Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    Because epistane is a steroid so it will in essence keep your natural testosterone production shut down.. the only thing you are doing by adding 4 weeks of epi is prolonging the shutdown...well also there is the liver toxicity to thing about running a metyl for what 4-6 weeks in cycle and 4 weeks in your pct...so 8 to 10 weeks of a metyl might be a bad idea alone.

Now if you wanted to try something like you are talking about you should really read about the 11oxo bridge sorry I cant post links here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post

aromatase inhibitors arnt supressive to test production.

epistane will because it is an active steroid. anabolic steroids signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH (leutenizing hormone) and also signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting GHR (gonadotrophin-releasing hormone). GHR signals the secretion of LH and FSH which in turn, take effect on the testes in men or ovaries in women to maintain reproductive function. this is why people get low to no test production on cycle and a smaller testicular size. make no mistake, epistane is active on its own. it does not need to convert to bind to the AR

6. Foot in mouth

7. troll thread

8. Point taken, I will be more careful before posting information, without out proper data and research. Onion thanks for the info

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:11 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 05:14 PM
  4. Halodrol + Epistane Pulse
    By AwfullyAmazin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
  5. Tren/Halodrol/Epistane