Halodrol/Epistane

RoccoV

Awards
This is my second Epistane cycle but my first multi compound stack.
My current stack is
50 mg Halodrol
54 mg Epistane
Diaspartic acid
Life cycle/milk thistle
Creatine

My body weight in grams of whey isolate protein everyday
Very clean food diet 55 percent carbs,30 percent fats, 15 percent protein, 3700 calories
Also most important very strong PCT lined up for the post cycle.

Looking for a clean bulk with very little water and bloat, anything I should add to make this cycle more healthy and effective?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
wheres the very strong pct?

and body weight in grams of whey isolate? youre gonna burn thru a $50 tub in one week. cant you just eat real food and use a supplement to supplement your diet?

RoccoV

Awards
I will be taking a 5 compound PCT called "END" with low amounts of epi and halo, with some more anti estrogen agents to take restore my T levels to normal levels.

RoccoV

Awards
Is there any other steps I'm missing in my cycle ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking a 5 compound PCT called "END" with low amounts of epi and halo, with some more anti estrogen agents to take restore my T levels to normal levels.
I have no idea what "end" is but if it does not contain clomid or tamaxofien forget it and get one of those...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is my second Epistane cycle but my first multi compound stack.
My current stack is
50 mg Halodrol
54 mg Epistane
Diaspartic acid
Life cycle/milk thistle
Creatine

My body weight in grams of whey isolate protein everyday
Very clean food diet 55 percent carbs,30 percent fats, 15 percent protein, 3700 calories
Also most important very strong PCT lined up for the post cycle.

Looking for a clean bulk with very little water and bloat, anything I should add to make this cycle more healthy and effective?
Of and save the DAA & creatine for pct.

RoccoV

Awards
The stack really has been boosting my urge for carbs, I've been eating fairly clean though

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack really has been boosting my urge for carbs, I've been eating fairly clean though
Well, either your math sucks ass or your diet plan is just horrible. First off, 15% of 3700 calories puts you at +/-139g of protein a day. How much do you weigh?

RoccoV

Awards
205 lbs, 13 percent bf, 15 percent is food protein, chicken, beef , fish, on top of that i take my body weight in grams of synthetic protein

RoccoV

Awards
My intake of clean carbs and fats is higher because it's what makes me grow the fastest, still fairly lean though with 13 percent bf at 205. I had a pervious diet with 50 percent food protein intake and i didn't grow at all, I was actually way leaner. 3700 is my food" caloric intake, does not apply to anything synthetic

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bromodione
Clomitest
10 mgs epi
DAA

USALLY works very well for me
Ok the Hell is this stuff link me if someone is selling a pct with 10mg epi in it the deserve to be shot.

And wtf is clomitest you didn't mean clomid did you? This list is a mess...I'm assuming the first thing on the list is 6bromo....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
these idiotic threads are becoming more common on here....

RoccoV

Awards
proper PH usage should be a "bridge" technique. You build your body up to the heavy PH then build it down by using a low Milligram amounts of phs for 30 days a Epi or a halo while continuing your PCT , in 60 days you will keep all gains and restore your levels. Worked for me and many others who have tried it.

RoccoV

Awards
Everyone has an opinion how to run a cycle , I've ran many for myself and advising other people , and I have yet to see a bitch tit

RoccoV

Awards
Also clomitest, is diaspartic acid, clomid "clomidrol" , tribulus, and 6 bromo all in one

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Also clomitest, is diaspartic acid, clomid "clomidrol" , tribulus, and 6 bromo all in one
dude wtf? clomid =\= clomidrol (watever the fuk that is)

clomid = clomiphene citrate and is a regulated prescription drug. no supplement will have clomid in it

RoccoV

Awards
War pharma - clomitest , available in Florida , I will post the bottle picks when i get home tonight

RoccoV

Awards
Clomidrol is a generic form of the prescription drug clomid

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Holy Hell no no no no so much wrong this supplement will not contain clomiphene citrate the real drug they are tricking you into thinking you are taking.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
proper PH usage should be a "bridge" technique. You build your body up to the heavy PH then build it down by using a low Milligram amounts of phs for 30 days a Epi or a halo while continuing your PCT , in 60 days you will keep all gains and restore your levels. Worked for me and many others who have tried it.
No I'm sorry but this is just perpetuating very bad advice unless you end goal is TRT it will get you there pulling this... If you want to take an approach that will work and I'm assuming this is kind of based on go read about the 11oxo bridge that has some research supporting it......

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has an opinion how to run a cycle , I've ran many for myself and advising other people , and I have yet to see a bitch tit
Preventing birch tits is only a part of pct.. what are your test levels after pulling this repeatedly I'm guessing you have not had pre and post blood work based on this,thread,

Look I'm not trying to bash you but you have things very wrong and I would hate for anyone else to read your posts and mess up their HTPA which is what may happen following this protocol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hpta = hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis

to keep it short, its the balance and hormonal process leading up to test production. i murdered the process with that broad description, but thats the gist of it without getting complicated

RoccoV

Awards
hpta = hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis

to keep it short, its the balance and hormonal process leading up to test production. i murdered the process with that broad description, but thats the gist of it without getting complicated
Onion, why would suppression with epi, lead to that ? Over a aromas inhib

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Because epistane is a steroid so it will in essence keep your natural testosterone production shut down.. the only thing you are doing by adding 4 weeks of epi is prolonging the shutdown...well also there is the liver toxicity to thing about running a metyl for what 4-6 weeks in cycle and 4 weeks in your pct...so 8 to 10 weeks of a metyl might be a bad idea alone.

Now if you wanted to try something like you are talking about you should really read about the 11oxo bridge sorry I cant post links here.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
aromatase inhibitors arnt supressive to test production.

epistane will because it is an active steroid. anabolic steroids signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH (leutenizing hormone) and also signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting GHR (gonadotrophin-releasing hormone). GHR signals the secretion of LH and FSH which in turn, take effect on the testes in men or ovaries in women to maintain reproductive function. this is why people get low to no test production on cycle and a smaller testicular size. make no mistake, epistane is active on its own. it does not need to convert to bind to the AR

RoccoV

Awards
Point taken, I will be more careful before posting information, without out proper data and research. Onion thanks for the info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53
Anabolics 4