is test honestly the best first cycle??

  1. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    I've done tons of research and I was going to run a cycle a few months ago but I always feel like I can learn more, so I keep postponing it. I am on the younger side of the spectrum when it comes to anabolics "21 almost 22." Can anyone give me some of their personal experiences with their first cycle? What was the worst side effect you got from test only? I've been reading forums for years and I am actually confident in my knowledge on the subject but I just want to know some personal experiences.

  2. Registered User
    fireworkz788's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    I'm not a fan of needles, so I ran a hdrol cycle just a simple

    50/50/75/75/75

    Zero sides, nice gains that I kept too. It was awesome!
    I've ran it 2 other times, and did a beast/epi bridge that turned out horrid with sides, so
    I plan on running another helladrol cycle within the month just upping the dosage, it's a good compound, I love it. It might not be the best for gains but I've had blood work done and everything perfect. I would do something along these lines first.
  3. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for responding. I really like the idea of running test and needles are no worries but I just a bit skeptical of test cycles having no sides. I will have an ai on hand and my serm plus all my otc things. I am very active especially when it comes to cardio and I don't want to screw my self up. Just wanted to hear peoples opinions on test cycles. Just had my bloods done and everything is excellent so I'm physically ready just dont want something to psych me out mentally
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0


    Start off with orals and slowly graduate to injects. I think this way you'll have a broader knowledge of how chemicals work and more importantly how you respond to them. Hdrol, Epi etc are all great starter hormones
  5. Registered User
    kumar777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    My firts cycle was oral also, no injections. I had an Methandienone and Stanozol... To be honest, if you do everything right way , you will not feel any side effects... I guarantee you that. Tst is the better option, and also is not that toxic for your liver as any othe oral AS.
  6. Banned
    TEH253's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0


    I would stick with test prop for first cycle, that's what I'm doing right now. On my fifth day without any negative sides but I'm feining for my next injection today lol
  7. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    First inject cycle was test/dbol. Great cycle made nice gains and kept most of them. Just lost water weight from dbol Haha I looked like the michelen man for a couple weeks. I started my AI later and should have from the beginning. I was also kind of new to dieting for cycle. I used to gain hard so I just ate like a mofo... bam! Puffed up like a blimp Haha great times.

    I personally recommend injects for first cycle. Its safer in my mind than running a PH. Others won't recommend that but whatever its my opinion and everyones got one right? If you have a good pharmaceutical grade oil or even a reputable UGL oil you are better off than popping pills filled with what?? I don't know how to pronounce half that sh*t. But I can pronounce Testosterone and Trenbolone Acetate and nandrolone phenyl-propionate
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    First inject cycle was test/dbol. Great cycle made nice gains and kept most of them. Just lost water weight from dbol Haha I looked like the michelen man for a couple weeks. I started my AI later and should have from the beginning. I was also kind of new to dieting for cycle. I used to gain hard so I just ate like a mofo... bam! Puffed up like a blimp Haha great times.

    I personally recommend injects for first cycle. Its safer in my mind than running a PH. Others won't recommend that but whatever its my opinion and everyones got one right? If you have a good pharmaceutical grade oil or even a reputable UGL oil you are better off than popping pills filled with what?? I don't know how to pronounce half that sh*t. But I can pronounce Testosterone and Trenbolone Acetate and nandrolone phenyl-propionate
    Yes. I have my first 3 vials of test-e and 25mg Dbol caps on the ready for June.

    Any tips for the cycle, besides an AI?
  9. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    Yes. I have my first 3 vials of test-e and 25mg Dbol caps on the ready for June.

    Any tips for the cycle, besides an AI?
    I would burst your dbol for 6 weeks. I have been bursting orals and the results are great. On non lift days take 25mg when you wake up. On days you lift take one with breakfast, lunch and 1 hour prior to lifting. Now if you are lifting every day that wont work. Split it up like this (m,w,f are y our HEAVY BRUTAL workouts)-
    Sun- 1 dose at lunch or breakfast
    Mon- 1 dose AM, Lunch 1 hour prior to lifting
    Tue- breakfast or lunch
    Wed- just like monday
    Thur- Like tue
    Fri- Like mon and wed
    Sat- like sun, tue and thur

    This blows blood levels through the roof on heavy days but by takeing low dose in between days i found bloat, back pumps and lethargy arent as bad. Play with it and remember halflife of dbol is about 4-6 hours. On multi dose days time it so you dont go more than 5 hours without taking one and last dose should be 1 hour prior to lifting.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Currently running prop day 5, and loving it! Wish I stacked it though to see how much more God-like I feel in the gym haha. I gotta thread going if you wanna scribe to it
  11. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    If I run it I'll be running test e at 500mg a week split in two. I would be getting it from a ugl which scares me a bit but its my only option at the moment. Its def popular and I have a few I can go through but I have researched all them and everyone seems to have an issue one way or another. I will def keep you guys posted and thanks for the help guys! If anyone else wants to throw in their experiences I would def be interested to hear.
  12. Registered User
    Hydronium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    This there'd makes me sad that I have no access to such goodiesD:
  13. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Clear your inbox homie!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    My bad brothaa
  15. Registered User
    jquanda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    My bad brothaa
    My inbox is clear and ready for suggestions.
  16. Registered User
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Just started my first cycle doing pro SD and Trest, and I think I can say test probably is best, because it's your hormone not some modification. Though I'm already scheming if I can afford blasting and cruising once I find a connect.
  17. Registered User
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,528
    Answers
    0


    Just finished up my first cycle. 4 weeks of test prop alone. No sides at all, gained 20 bloat less pounds (minus the initial couple from coming off a 10day no carb "anabolic prime" similar to post competition- see Dorian Yates philosophy), through 2.5 weeks of pct I've only lost about 5lb and everything seems to be coming back online just fine. Loved the short cycle and can't wait for another. Got some planning to do here soon!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  18. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Start off with orals and slowly graduate to injects. I think this way you'll have a broader knowledge of how chemicals work and more importantly how you respond to them. Hdrol, Epi etc are all great starter hormones
    I disagree with this. Orals are highly liver toxic.

    Many "starter" cycles where it's guys first time, don't do any bloodwork. It's all guessing until they post a thread about how they feel like garbage. Not to say this isn't true with injectables, but orals are not "safer." I ran Hdrol and later Epi. Epi + dermacrine was awesome but had me shut down so bad I couldn't get out. I don't think for a minute this was a better cycle than something "mild" like test@ 400/week.
  19. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Currently running prop day 5, and loving it! Wish I stacked it though to see how much more God-like I feel in the gym haha. I gotta thread going if you wanna scribe to it
    Forgot to mention I'm following ya
  20. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Clear your inbox homie!
    Clear your inbox brah
  21. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Clear your inbox homie!
    Clear your inbox brah!
  22. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    I've done tons of research and I was going to run a cycle a few months ago but I always feel like I can learn more, so I keep postponing it. I am on the younger side of the spectrum when it comes to anabolics "21 almost 22." Can anyone give me some of their personal experiences with their first cycle? What was the worst side effect you got from test only? I've been reading forums for years and I am actually confident in my knowledge on the subject but I just want to know some personal experiences.
    for a first cycle i would go with an 1-andro product stacked with stano or pmag
  23. Registered User
    hgjespersen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    If you could find legit Primobolan.. i think that would be the bedt beginner cycle.. maybe stacked with anavar... but 99% of the UGL **** is fake or underdosed
  24. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Well I got three different test brands sitting in front of me, and I am almost certain all should be gtg. Needles to say test will be my first cycle . I will let you guys know how it goes. Although I am starting to like the idea of test p but is three shots a week enough?
  25. Registered User
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Well I got three different test brands sitting in front of me, and I am almost certain all should be gtg. Needles to say test will be my first cycle . I will let you guys know how it goes. Although I am starting to like the idea of test p but is three shots a week enough?
    It's awesome. PHs always made me feel shutdown in the morning till I doses. Test is constant.
  26. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

    It's awesome. PHs always made me feel shutdown in the morning till I doses. Test is constant.
    I can't wait! Only thing is test e or test p? Also have test c but I'm gonna just save that for after test e so I can compare the two.
  27. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    I can't wait! Only thing is test e or test p? Also have test c but I'm gonna just save that for after test e so I can compare the two.
    They're virtually the same
  28. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    They're virtually the same
    Yeah I know and I actually will probably get rid of the c to one of my buddies because its a lil longer ester and I prefer the shorter. I am thinking about doing p first but I don't know how it will be pinning eod
  29. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    Yeah I know and I actually will probably get rid of the c to one of my buddies because its a lil longer ester and I prefer the shorter. I am thinking about doing p first but I don't know how it will be pinning eod
    If its suspended in water, it'll hurt :-/
    You'll get used to it after several weeks though...
  30. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    If its suspended in water, it'll hurt :-/
    You'll get used to it after several weeks though...
    Nope its oil. So I should be good.
  31. Registered User
    RayBarone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking about getting Test to start my first cycle. Still researching everything.


    Sounds like an awesome option I just need a connect.

    Feelsbadman..
  32. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Answers
    0


    Even long esters should be pinned at least eod to avoid peaks....I've noticed less side effects even at a gram....

    And speaking of...test makes a good first cycle and a good tenth cycle lol....even after tren, deca, eq, mast and various orals, my favorite for big lean gains is straight up high dose test...can't beat it!!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  33. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Answers
    0


    Check out professionalmuscle. com..........
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  34. Registered User
    Yodambomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    584
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I would burst your dbol for 6 weeks. I have been bursting orals and the results are great. On non lift days take 25mg when you wake up. On days you lift take one with breakfast, lunch and 1 hour prior to lifting. Now if you are lifting every day that wont work. Split it up like this (m,w,f are y our HEAVY BRUTAL workouts)- Sun- 1 dose at lunch or breakfast Mon- 1 dose AM, Lunch 1 hour prior to lifting Tue- breakfast or lunch Wed- just like monday Thur- Like tue Fri- Like mon and wed Sat- like sun, tue and thur This blows blood levels through the roof on heavy days but by takeing low dose in between days i found bloat, back pumps and lethargy arent as bad. Play with it and remember halflife of dbol is about 4-6 hours. On multi dose days time it so you dont go more than 5 hours without taking one and last dose should be 1 hour prior to lifting.
    With prohormones you can't do that I'm guessing ..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:45 AM
  2. What is the best first route to hormones?
    By wgalczak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:04 AM
  3. Which Test is best? FIRST CYCLE
    By Cantell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
  4. what is the best post cycle supplement???
    By lift or die in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:58 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in