is test honestly the best first cycle??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm thinking about getting Test to start my first cycle. Still researching everything.

Sounds like an awesome option I just need a connect.

2. Even long esters should be pinned at least eod to avoid peaks....I've noticed less side effects even at a gram....

And speaking of...test makes a good first cycle and a good tenth cycle lol....even after tren, deca, eq, mast and various orals, my favorite for big lean gains is straight up high dose test...can't beat it!!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

3. Check out professionalmuscle. com..........
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I would burst your dbol for 6 weeks. I have been bursting orals and the results are great. On non lift days take 25mg when you wake up. On days you lift take one with breakfast, lunch and 1 hour prior to lifting. Now if you are lifting every day that wont work. Split it up like this (m,w,f are y our HEAVY BRUTAL workouts)- Sun- 1 dose at lunch or breakfast Mon- 1 dose AM, Lunch 1 hour prior to lifting Tue- breakfast or lunch Wed- just like monday Thur- Like tue Fri- Like mon and wed Sat- like sun, tue and thur This blows blood levels through the roof on heavy days but by takeing low dose in between days i found bloat, back pumps and lethargy arent as bad. Play with it and remember halflife of dbol is about 4-6 hours. On multi dose days time it so you dont go more than 5 hours without taking one and last dose should be 1 hour prior to lifting.
    With prohormones you can't do that I'm guessing ..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:45 AM
  2. What is the best first route to hormones?
    By wgalczak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
  3. Which Test is best? FIRST CYCLE
    By Cantell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:04 PM
  4. what is the best post cycle supplement???
    By lift or die in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:58 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:49 PM