prohormone stacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

prohormone stacks.

So there's alot of ph's out there, but my question is what ph stack got you the dryest gains (after pct)
    I've heard m1t is good alone along with
    1-4AD
    Katanadrol v3 and beastdrol
    Dieselbolin 2.0 and epi strong

have heard awesome things about diesel and epi.

post up your experiences with these or other stacks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Epi hands down. Had me bone dry and I felt like my skin was gonna tear every time I flexed.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I really enjoyed Epi and Trenazone. Gonna run Epi/Trenazone/Stano/Formasurge here in a few weeks, maybe throw in some Dermacrine I have left over, not sure yet.
    •   

4. Registered User

Nice reply bros, I honestly want to do 2 cycle for research
    Katanadrol v3 and beastdrol 4 weeks
    And
    Dieselbolin 2 and epistrong 4 weeks

Just to see the difference, I'm gunnu start with the epi and diesel cycle first!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Epi and tren

Do u have to take liver shields and what pct etc how do u so this the right way. I found tren and epi online
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

do you live in the uk or do you just not know what youre talking about?
  7. Registered User

Lol you'll need a pct (there's multiple versions of this)
    For liver protection you have
    milk thistle
    Liv-52
    And N2Gaurd and more you just have to research it, its a broad subject.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

well my lazy fat ass wanted to ask in here instead of researching so let me get this straight:
    1. take milk thistle and liver shield (i assume this is a couple weeks before)
    2. take epi and tren pills
    3. take pct just as long as the bottle says pct it's ok (after the tren and epi run out i presume)

onion person,

i do not know what i am talking about i do not live in the uk

is this a good stack to get hard strong and lean
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    well my lazy fat ass wanted to ask in here instead of researching so let me get this straight:
    3. take pct just as long as the bottle says pct it's ok (after the tren and epi run out i presume)

onion person,

i was addressing op, not you.

watching you two is like watching the dumb lead the blind. go do homework before you hurt yourself. stop being lazy, this isnt something to be lazy about. youll end up with fat saggy milky lactating tits if you do that
  10. Registered User

onion person,

I don't know if trolling or being serious but if your "fat lazy ass" can't take an hour simply using google to research both cycles and support supps.... I highly, highly doubt you have even the drive to get off the couch and get dressed let alone hit the gym 4+ times a week. Onion was correct. Add lactating b!tch tits to your fat lazy ass if you are looking to describe yourself in the future with an attitude like that. Enjoy.
  11. Registered User

Black stone labs has this **** called metha-drol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

@ the ish...listen..this isnt something you rush into ok..take time to do your research...and by time I mean 6 months to a year of just research
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    do you live in the uk or do you just not know what youre talking about?
    You talking to me... Punk..
  14. Registered User

Look before we start bashing each other I meant for this to be opinionated on ph's you ran or would like to run for dry gains that's all. Just discussion.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I'm just confused. I have found the two kinds like tren not damaging your liver and epi not giving gyno which is what led me this route. Something to do with methyl and non-methyl. I don't want the ph to kill my boys, and I don't want bitch tits. So is there a good formula to prevent this? Is it really this complicated? I'm not trying to take over the world just get a little stronger, leaner, and cut to a magazine ready look.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Black stone labs has this **** called metha-drol.
    And what's your point will this delete my nads and add some boobies ?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

I don't know if trolling or being serious but if your "fat lazy ass" can't take an hour simply using google to research both cycles and support supps.... I highly, highly doubt you have even the drive to get off the couch and get dressed let alone hit the gym 4+ times a week. Onion was correct. Add lactating b!tch tits to your fat lazy ass if you are looking to describe yourself in the future with an attitude like that. Enjoy.
    Yes I'm seriously asking about an anabolic stack in an anabolic forum. Wtf is wrong with that? Why the poop are you here?
  18. Registered User

And what's your point will this delete my nads and add some boobies ?
    Bro just buy some protein and lift for a few months before you consider any ph
  19. Registered User

Yes I'm seriously asking about an anabolic stack in an anabolic forum. Wtf is wrong with that? Why the poop are you here?
    I'm here to share personal exp and advice for other experienced users. Not spoon feed some idiotic fat ass who clearly knows nothing about anabolics, weightlifting, or the lifestyle I live. Therefore, you get bashed, and called out for being uneducated on the subject and no where close to running a cycle. You said it yourself, lazy fat ass who doesn't want to research. That right there is strikes 1-3. Continue researching and come back with you know the difference between steroids and a multi vitamin.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Your name is "stayin heavy" a perfect name for a little fat boy who was always picked on and never breast fed. It's roid raged idiots like you who give physique and strength builders a bad name.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Your name is "stayin heavy" a perfect name for a little fat boy who was always picked on and never breast fed. It's roid raged idiots like you who give physique and strength builders a bad name.
    the irony here is ridiculous. are you gonna bump every thread stayinheavy is in to talk ****? i noticed you already bumped a 2month dead thread callin him a little girl

and talking about giving strength trainers and bodybuilders bad names, youre talking about running a stack when you have no clue what the seperate compounds do. you have no cue how to support the cycle. you have no clue to pct or how thats suposed to work. and your "fat lazy ass" (your words not mine) is too lazy to learn on your own so you wanna get breastfed info like a little tit suckling baby girl. can you even think on your own? or do you need someone to hold your hand on your way to the gym and spot those 1lb plastic dumbells you got for your 5th birthday?

/end rant
    Nw if you wanna learn something about the compounds. look up all the informative bibles from tuned sports. they have one on pretty much every compound you can get and its a good place to start. look up "epi bible" and "tren bible." im not sure if they have one on tvar or not, but they do on all the compounds that have been around for awhile
  22. Registered User

Actually, I've only ran a few cycles (3) of simply OTC designer steroids. Never pinned test or taken any AAS. My name? Referring to my style of lifting. Heavy. As I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder. Roid rage? Negative. Simply irritated by you for your laziness and and just pure ignorance towards anabolics and this lifestyle I live and love. My lifts > your lifts.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Do us all a favor. Google "buy m1t in the uk." Buy said product. Take 3 every day until the bottle is gone. Repeat 2x. Or just take the whole bottle in 1 day. OR don't be a dumbass and do the following:

do some reading. its not that hard. If you did that, you would discover your boys are gonna shrink on any PH, and there are precautions you can take to prevent bitch tits. READ THE DAMN STICKIES.

PS - there is no such thing as roid rage. just sayin.
  24. Registered User

Thanks guys! Lots of informative stuff on how to use google lol
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by canipin2x View Post
    Thanks guys! Lots of informative stuff on how to use google lol
    Sorry OP, your thread got hijacked by an idiot

As for the stack that will provide the dryest gains - Superdrol stacked with Trenavar and Stano is what has worked best for me. Dry gains + fat loss = win! Can't recommend it enough. Other than that, Epi is fantastic. Don't bother with m1t if you're looking for dry gains.
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Epi hands down. Had me bone dry and I felt like my skin was gonna tear every time I flexed.
    Holy ****.....

Where did you dissapear off too?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

Do us all a favor. Google "buy m1t in the uk." Buy said product. Take 3 every day until the bottle is gone. Repeat 2x. Or just take the whole bottle in 1 day. OR don't be a dumbass and do the following:

do some reading. its not that hard. If you did that, you would discover your boys are gonna shrink on any PH, and there are precautions you can take to prevent bitch tits. READ THE DAMN STICKIES.

PS - there is no such thing as roid rage. just sayin.
    Lol yea I did some googling and was led to that m1t. I guess this not a good idea.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

Actually, I've only ran a few cycles (3) of simply OTC designer steroids. Never pinned test or taken any AAS. My name? Referring to my style of lifting. Heavy. As I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder. Roid rage? Negative. Simply irritated by you for your laziness and and just pure ignorance towards anabolics and this lifestyle I live and love. My lifts > your lifts.
    Why do you care so much about what others think?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Holy ****.....

Where did you dissapear off too?
    A very dark place bro, I never wanna go back. Don't worry I'm healthy now fur sure. I'm back to support and help my bros again in their quest for Swoleness.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

Sorry OP, your thread got hijacked by an idiot

As for the stack that will provide the dryest gains - Superdrol stacked with Trenavar and Stano is what has worked best for me. Dry gains + fat loss = win! Can't recommend it enough. Other than that, Epi is fantastic. Don't bother with m1t if you're looking for dry gains.
    What dose did u run the trenavar at? I know most ppl end up running it high and it becomes not so cost-effective.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ?'s on good prohormone stacks
    By TheCSWFighter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 07:52 PM
  2. First Prohormone Stack, Nordiol + 1,4 Andro
    By noober in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 08:57 PM
  3. Best prohormones stack
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 05:20 PM
  4. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 03:13 PM
  5. final input-prohormone stack
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 11:06 AM