Best PH for recomp/cutting

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Best PH for recomp/cutting


    I am thinking of cutting/recomp on my next cycle in 5 weeks and was wondering what was the best ph to take. I am currently on Test Cyp 125mg every 3 days TRT and am looking for something to add that wont make me lethargic or mess with my libido too much. I was thinking of upping my cardio a little while keeping my diet clean with calories a little above maintenance. I am open to any suggestions thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's your stats bro?
  3. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    What's your stats bro?
    Did you go a long time without posting? I haven't seen you post in awhile.

    Op I would think your trt would prevent any libidio issues.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    Did you go a long time without posting? I haven't seen you post in awhile.

    Op I would think your trt would prevent any libidio issues.
    I had to get control of my substance abuse, I had a pretty rough time bro. I'm so much better now.
  5. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    What's your stats bro?
    I am 35 yrs old 5'9" 204 lbs and around 16-18%BF. I shattered my left leg and dislocated my shoulder in a atv accident 2 years ago which put any and all lifting to a halt so I started back in the gym in Jan so I am trying to my the strength in back and lean out a bit.
  6. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Damn, well props for getting your **** under control. I just had to ask I always wonder what happens when people who have been here awhile/regulars disappear.
  7. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Did you go a long time without posting? I haven't seen you post in awhile.

    Op I would think your trt would prevent any libidio issues.
    Yeah you are probably right on that but I just want to make sure because my Dr will not let me go any higher on the test. I have some msten rx and some mechabol left should I just go with one of those or?????
  8. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    Yeah you are probably right on that but I just want to make sure because my Dr will not let me go any higher on the test. I have some msten rx and some mechabol left should I just go with one of those or?????
    yeah both would be good choices, i think mechabol would be more mild
  9. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I recently did 100mg mecha for 6 weeks with lower dose trt for a nice recomp . Right now im doing 300mg deca for 12 weeks with a 5-6 week SD run on dialed in trt. Other future ideas are SD solo with trt and epi with trt
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Damn, well props for getting your **** under control. I just had to ask I always wonder what happens when people who have been here awhile/regulars disappear.
    Thanks bro. I didn't know if I was gonna make it to see 2013 but thank God I did.
  11. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    yeah both would be good choices, i think mechabol would be more mild
    I 2nd this. I'm not versed in mechabol knowledge though, how would u recommend the OP run it?
  12. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I 2nd this. I'm not versed in mechabol knowledge though, how would u recommend the OP run it?
    OP if you are worried about libidio or lethargy I would start at 50/50/75/75/75/75 for 6 weeks. Many people run it between 75 and 100 so if you are feeling ambitious and good you can always bump it up.
  13. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Thanks bro. I didn't know if I was gonna make it to see 2013 but thank God I did.
    Yikes bro, I am glad you pulled thru and are back at it, my wife's little brother is 22 and he has been struggling with it since he was 15 so I know it can get ugly and seem rather hopeless at times.
  14. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    I am 35 yrs old 5'9" 204 lbs and around 16-18%BF. I shattered my left leg and dislocated my shoulder in a atv accident 2 years ago which put any and all lifting to a halt so I started back in the gym in Jan so I am trying to my the strength in back and lean out a bit.
    I'd cut to 13-15% naturally before trying to recomp with a PH/DS
  15. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I'd cut to 13-15% naturally before trying to recomp with a PH/DS
    yeah this is very very true. Works 10x better at just a couple % points less. I would not run mecha below 100mg ED. and its pretty cheap if anybody was thinking of trying that excuse UNLESS you did 75/100 or 75/100/125 split between the 6 weeks. Don't waste your money running it at 50 or 75 for extended periods of time.
  16. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    yeah this is very very true. Works 10x better at just a couple % points less. I would not run mecha below 100mg ED. and its pretty cheap if anybody was thinking of trying that excuse UNLESS you did 75/100 or 75/100/125 split between the 6 weeks. Don't waste your money running it at 50 or 75 for extended periods of time.
    How were your gains at that dose?
  17. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    How were your gains at that dose?
    I was (true) recomping, as in couple days defecit, couple days maintenance and couple days slightly over....I stayed EXACTLY the same weight and people were commenting that I lost a ton of fat...I told them I stayed exactly the same weight the past 2 months and they were like whatever, you leaned out big time regardless. So it worked like a charm for the purpose I used it for. I had just gained a net of 12 lbs on a previous cycle, so maintaining and recomping my ass off was my goal with mecha and the derma.
  18. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    I was (true) recomping, as in couple days defecit, couple days maintenance and couple days slightly over....I stayed EXACTLY the same weight and people were commenting that I lost a ton of fat...I told them I stayed exactly the same weight the past 2 months and they were like whatever, you leaned out big time regardless. So it worked like a charm for the purpose I used it for. I had just gained a net of 12 lbs on a previous cycle, so maintaining and recomping my ass off was my goal with mecha and the derma.
    Pretty successful then, that's good sh*t bro.
  19. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,637
    Rep Power
    2788149
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i'll be using the new lean-cut from androfactory, im hoping it will be the "new" androlean. i'll be logging with stano if anyone wants to follow.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  20. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i'll be using the new lean-cut from androfactory, im hoping it will be the "new" androlean. i'll be logging with stano if anyone wants to follow.
    Yeah prototype 7/11 or og lean were killer cut or recomp aids. I used 7/11 the 6 weeks post 6 week mecha run to continue my recomp actually. Non methyl extension.
  21. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    So should I stick with the mecha for recomping or go with EPI or maybe Trenazone or one of the oral Tren PH's such as X-Trenavar???? I want something that will help accelerate the fat loss.
  22. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    2721609
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    I 2nd this. I'm not versed in mechabol knowledge though, how would u recommend the OP run it?
    I run it @ 100 for 6 weeks. A nice test base like your cyp will get you dry and diced. Epi or low dose superdrol work too.

    Good to see there's. dr back in the house.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35233
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    So should I stick with the mecha for recomping or go with EPI or maybe Trenazone or one of the oral Tren PH's such as X-Trenavar???? I want something that will help accelerate the fat loss.
    Run the Trenavar. It is absolutely awesome for fat loss, which starts becoming extremely noticeable in the 3rd or 4th week. I'd run it at 75-90mg for 6 weeks...you should have fantastic results if your diet and training are in check. Can't recommend t-var enough!
  24. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Ok between the EPI and the trenavar which one is least likely to cause sides such as lethargy or decrease in libido? And which one produces the most gains in size strength??
  25. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I run it @ 100 for 6 weeks. A nice test base like your cyp will get you dry and diced. Epi or low dose superdrol work too.

    Good to see there's. dr back in the house.
    Its good to b back and healthy bro. Sh*t I needed a Dr myself lol.
  26. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    Ok between the EPI and the trenavar which one is least likely to cause sides such as lethargy or decrease in libido? And which one produces the most gains in size strength??
    Epi had me humping holes in the wall bro lol, along with retarded strength. I haven't ran trenavar though but with a hefty enough dose you'd b seeing crazy strength gains too, since it does convert to trenbolone.
  27. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Run the Trenavar. It is absolutely awesome for fat loss, which starts becoming extremely noticeable in the 3rd or 4th week. I'd run it at 75-90mg for 6 weeks...you should have fantastic results if your diet and training are in check. Can't recommend t-var enough!
    Did the trenavar cause any lethargy or decrease in libido or other negative sides? How were the strength gains?
  28. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,931
    Rep Power
    2721609
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post

    Did the trenavar cause any lethargy or decrease in libido or other negative sides? How were the strength gains?
    Did you read the drs post? Real legit tren can go either way. On low dose hrt it turns most men into porn stars. On high test or no test may get an attack from mr limpy. On real tren strength is god like. How a pro hormone will fair I cannot say. If you dose high enough and get a good concentration of tren the results could be very good.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  29. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Did you read the drs post? Real legit tren can go either way. On low dose hrt it turns most men into porn stars. On high test or no test may get an attack from mr limpy. On real tren strength is god like. How a pro hormone will fair I cannot say. If you dose high enough and get a good concentration of tren the results could be very good.
    I didnt see a post by him that addressed the effects of Tren on libido he did address EPI and its effects on libido?? I know that trenbolone does give great strength gains but was worried about the possible negative effects on libido and lethargy I was trying to weigh the pros/cons of each product.

    Is this the post you are talking about?
    Epi had me humping holes in the wall bro lol, along with retarded strength. I haven't ran trenavar though but with a hefty enough dose you'd b seeing crazy strength gains too, since it does convert to trenbolone.
  30. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post

    I didnt see a post by him that addressed the effects of Tren on libido he did address EPI and its effects on libido?? I know that trenbolone does give great strength gains but was worried about the possible negative effects on libido and lethargy I was trying to weigh the pros/cons of each product.

    Is this the post you are talking about?
    Tren will tank your libido if u run it high without the presence of high test.
  31. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Tren will tank your libido if u run it high without the presence of high test.
    Yeah I think I am going to go with either the mechanical or some epi
  32. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349610
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post

    Yeah I think I am going to go with either the mechanical or some epi
    Mechanical? LOL your smartphone got the best of you there!
  33. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Mechanical? LOL your smartphone got the best of you there!
    Lol I freaking hate auto correct
  34. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    every time I go to type "here" on my droid, and hit "hete" by accident? (they are right next to each other btw).....it autofills "heterosexual" LMFAO. ridiculous. i've always caught it though before sending....
  35. New Member
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    every time I go to type "here" on my droid, and hit "hete" by accident? (they are right next to each other btw).....it autofills "heterosexual" LMFAO. ridiculous. i've always caught it though before sending....
    I have sent out some pretty funny stuff by accident because of auto correct on this phone
  36. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    I have sent out some pretty funny stuff by accident because of auto correct on this phone
    tonight I typed (wanted to type) "of"....apparently I hit "og"?????? it typed out "ogre" LMFAO. I totally missed it and sent it too, worst part.
  37. New Member
    AdonisBelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    214338
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%

    Just wanted to say a year and a half ago I was in a bike accident and broke my wrists and one elbow. I went from benching 315 for reps to not being able to clean myself.

    I know how it feels. You just have to take your time and when your ready get back on the horse. Stay positive. You will progress
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  38. Advanced Member
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    tonight I typed (wanted to type) "of"....apparently I hit "og"?????? it typed out "ogre" LMFAO. I totally missed it and sent it too, worst part.
    I told someone I was going to incestigate a matter instead of investigating it the other day. Did not catch it either lol
  39. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    I told someone I was going to incestigate a matter instead of investigating it the other day. Did not catch it either lol
    that type of error could get you fired, or maybe even arrested, in a professional work environment
  40. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349610
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    that type of error could get you fired, or maybe even arrested, in a professional work environment
    Lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best ph for a cut?
    By howwedo107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. Absolute BEST PH for CUTTING?
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM
  3. best ph for recomp / cut
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
  4. Best ph for cutting or hardness?
    By chestnut35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:35 AM
  5. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in