Concerned nipple sensitivity. Which product? - AnabolicMinds.com

Concerned nipple sensitivity. Which product?

  1. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Concerned nipple sensitivity. Which product?


    So I'm on my 3rd day on 3rd week of an epi/trenazone cycle.
    Currently at 40mg epi a day and 2ml of tren a day

    It's my first cycle and everything is going fantastic except the last 2 days I've been noticing some sensitivity (kinda like an itchy feeling?) in my right nipple. Both are a little puffier than normal as well.

    I had a pretty average case of gynecomastia during puberty that left my nipples with some extra skin. I'm sure you guys have seen exactly what I'm talking about. My concern is this, since I have a predisposition towards gyno and my nipples are acting up, I really dont want to deal with gyno as an adult.

    I've looked around and am considering ordering some SNS inhibi-p when I get paid tomorrow. I also have a little more than half a bottle of formastanzol leftover as well. I've also read about using caber, but for a mild cycle I almost thing that'd be overkill?

    If you were in my situation what would you guys do?

    Just use the formastanzol?
    Order the inhibit p?
    Brush it off cuz it's prolly more in my head than it actually is serious?
    Last edited by Popeisdope; 04-10-2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    inhibit p. its probly not estrogen because neither of those aromatize. and i believe tzone is a progestin, which could raise prolactin. thats sort of hit n miss between users though

    do yourself a favor though and pinch your nipples and feel around them. if theres soemthing hardish, then its estro. if milk comes out, it prolactin. dont confuse fat, muscle, or soft gland as hardish. look for a pebble or sommething

    you probly wont need caber btw. thats a little on the extreme side. you can run both and supress estro and prolactin to be careful, but your joints and libido will take a beating. and please tell me your have clomid for pct and not nolva
  3. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    inhibit p. its probly not estrogen because neither of those aromatize. and i believe tzone is a progestin, which could raise prolactin. thats sort of hit n miss between users though

    do yourself a favor though and pinch your nipples and feel around them. if theres soemthing hardish, then its estro. if milk comes out, it prolactin. dont confuse fat, muscle, or soft gland as hardish. look for a pebble or sommething

    you probly wont need caber btw. thats a little on the extreme side. you can run both and supress estro and prolactin to be careful, but your joints and libido will take a beating. and please tell me your have clomid for pct and not nolva
    I kinda had a feeling you were gonna be the one to answer me onion, and thank you. You've been incredible helping me prepare and carry out this cycle.

    It feels more like a hardish bump thats attached to tissue behind it and extents off it a bit, and the sensation I get when I feel it is unlike anything around it.
    I might be jumping the gun a bit on freaking out, but I'd like to have an idea of what I need should it get worse. I kinda feel like maybe I should have had something on hand before starting, but I wasn't exactly sure what to expect being it's my first time. It (the super itchy feeling) just bugged me all through working out today which is why I'm here asking.

    And yes, and I have clomid and not nolva for my pct.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if it doesnt hurt, then its pubertal gyno and its not going anywhere. if it does hurt, then you might want to look into handing it with an ai. if it starts leaking, jump on it with inhibit p or even caber. i would just order the inihibit p and low dose that for the rest of the cycle and pct and watch it.

    do you shave your nipples? if you have chest or nipple hair, it could also just be that fuking with you.

    and make sure that if it hurts, its because its sensitive. as in just touching t should cause some pain. squeezing it till it hurts doesnt count lol. think of it like this, it would hurt if someone was to bear hug you or brush against your chest
  5. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154

    Reputation

    i would stop the trenazone for sure and jump on some sort of anti-prolactin (inhibit p, l-dopa, p-5-p) and see if that helps. if not, i would start an AI asap.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  6. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I would run any type of AI ASAP. I have read numerous reports that prolactin cannot cause gyno unless there is an estrogen rich environment. Obviously you should get caber or prami when you get paid as well.
  7. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    I'll order some inhibit p and start using the formatstanzol. I have some activate xtreme in my stash, which has L-dopa in it. I'll munch on some of that till the inhibit p comes in. Keep and eye on it. Thanks guys
  8. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I would run any type of AI ASAP. I have read numerous reports that prolactin cannot cause gyno unless there is an estrogen rich environment. Obviously you should get caber or prami when you get paid as well.
    This ^^^^ to the T. Only in extremely rare cases can prolactin manipulation cause gyno alone. Any type of gyno can be noted then to an elevated estrogen level floating around your body. You should of been running an AI from the get go especially with previous history of gyno. Not bashing just informing. Control your estrogen and In turn it should clear up with no issue. If it does not clear up, you then could be a rare case of simply prolactin gyno or just ripped off with a bunk AI. If your certain your AI is legit (pharm grade or proven in previous cycle) then dig into prolactin. If you can source caber tabs, jump on it. If not, get prami. Caber is noted to be unstable in liquid form and most of the time, its just prami anyways at a higher price with a caber label. Taper the AI off and I haven't read your complete cycle, but if not already planned, you could run an OTC AI such as erase during PCT. me personally, I like to switch up from A-dex to erase for PCT. it has never failed me and controlled estrogen rebound lovely. Plus I believe the switch to an OTC aides in the taper effect (stronger AI to weaker). Some facts behind the statements I made, but also personal exp and opinions whih may not work for all users.
  9. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    This ^^^^ to the T. Only in extremely rare cases can prolactin manipulation cause gyno alone. Any type of gyno can be noted then to an elevated estrogen level floating around your body. You should of been running an AI from the get go especially with previous history of gyno. Not bashing just informing. Control your estrogen and In turn it should clear up with no issue. If it does not clear up, you then could be a rare case of simply prolactin gyno or just ripped off with a bunk AI. If your certain your AI is legit (pharm grade or proven in previous cycle) then dig into prolactin. If you can source caber tabs, jump on it. If not, get prami. Caber is noted to be unstable in liquid form and most of the time, its just prami anyways at a higher price with a caber label. Taper the AI off and I haven't read your complete cycle, but if not already planned, you could run an OTC AI such as erase during PCT. me personally, I like to switch up from A-dex to erase for PCT. it has never failed me and controlled estrogen rebound lovely. Plus I believe the switch to an OTC aides in the taper effect (stronger AI to weaker). Some facts behind the statements I made, but also personal exp and opinions whih may not work for all users.
    Ya i started using the formastanzol again yesterday.
    I didnt run ai from the get go cuz alot of logs i read people seemed to be fine because of epi's ai like qualities.

    But anyways, I'm pretty sure my pct is solid

    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Daa 3g a day
    erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    CEL pct suppot

    I have the activate extreme to play around with if I dont use it all right now (got like 3/4 of a bottle), and to onion's earlier advice for me I'm trying to find a cortisol inhibitor. Prolly gonna go with SNS's.

    Thanks though guys

    Like I said earlier, I might have jumped the gun. So far today it hasn't bother me at all. Other than this little concern this cycle's been awesome so far. Even if my results stopped where I'm at now I would say it was totally worth it. I'm excited to see what week 4 has to offer, since thats when everyone says things get good.
  10. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    AI control properties of epi for others. For others. For others. Get it? I guess it's ironic because all users react different yet some base their decisions off of others cycles. Trial and error. Hopefully u jumped the gun, get your estrogen in check and save yourself from b!tch tits.
  11. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    AI control properties of epi for others. For others. For others. Get it? I guess it's ironic because all users react different yet some base their decisions off of others cycles. Trial and error. Hopefully u jumped the gun, get your estrogen in check and save yourself from b!tch tits.
    Yea I get that, but when you researched your first cycle did you not base your decisions off of the results of others? When I lurked here it seems like anyone who askes straight up for cycle help without reading around gets told to go read up on it first or go away. So thats kinda where I'm standing. I really didnt know what to expect entirely for my first cycle, and now I know I need an ai handy if I cycle again.

    Hopefully I did though, I'll update you guys in a week about whats going on.
  12. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeisdope View Post

    Yea I get that, but when you researched your first cycle did you not base your decisions off of the results of others? When I lurked here it seems like anyone who askes straight up for cycle help without reading around gets told to go read up on it first or go away. So thats kinda where I'm standing. I really didnt know what to expect entirely for my first cycle, and now I know I need an ai handy if I cycle again.

    Hopefully I did though, I'll update you guys in a week about whats going on.
    You learned from trial and error brother. Was not bashing you. Some ask for handouts and others read forums. While some do actual research not only on the compounds they are taking, but the risks and sides from a medical standpoint rather than a bodybuilding forum. Now you know and will be prepared in the future which is the name of the game. And when I cycled first, I researched every possible side effect possible for each compound ever noted that i could find and planned accordingly. I.e prami, AI on hand to battle any gyno, two vials of SERM from two different labs just in case one was bunk or under dosed, slight over kill on support supps...Things of that nature, that you will learn along the road.
  13. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    You learned from trial and error brother. Was not bashing you. Some ask for handouts and others read forums. While some do actual research not only on the compounds they are taking, but the risks and sides from a medical standpoint rather than a bodybuilding forum. Now you know and will be prepared in the future which is the name of the game. And when I cycled first, I researched every possible side effect possible for each compound ever noted that i could find and planned accordingly. I.e prami, AI on hand to battle any gyno, two vials of SERM from two different labs just in case one was bunk or under dosed, slight over kill on support supps...Things of that nature, that you will learn along the road.
    I didnt think you were I was just explaining myself. I really do appreciate help from experienced users. Cuz I'd be pretty lost without help in certain areas. And serms from 2 different labs is a pretty good idea.
  14. New Member
    bulkbrah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    great thread, very informative. i love this forum. i came across this thread because i searched nipple sensitivity. the past couple days my right nipple has become sensitive and a small pea sized lump has formed beneath the tit. i don't have the "itchy" sensation that some people talk of but the flesh of the nipple is sensitive. the last cycle i did was about three months ago and was Cyanostane @ 40/40/40/40. for pct i used torem @ 90/90/60/30 with another otc ptc which was really just a cleanse/natural test booster. but now this.. so would my best bet be to get a AI ? i want to start another cycle really soon but i also want to be in the best health possible before starting.
  15. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    795

    Reputation

    Get gyno under control and take proper time off before next cycle. And def run an AI next cycle. As for the gyno you have now, review other threads as far as dose protocol and which AI would be best for you with your given circumstances. On cycle gyno, usually arimidex will handle it there. Some even low dose nolva. Off cycle, you may want to experiment with letro and see how you react to it. Everyone reacts differently. Jut have to figure out what works with you
  16. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    38

    Reputation

    Just updating you guys. I started using the formestane the day I originally made this thread. Itchy feeling is completely gone. I think the puffiness was more in my head cuz I was freaking out about the feeling under my nipple.

    Everything seems to be good. This week is also blowing my mind. Strength feels unreal
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nipple sensitivity concerns
    By cloudshock in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. Unsure which products to cycle together...
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
  3. Which product would you choose on a cut?
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:10 AM
  4. Which products should I add to be rated?
    By supplementrate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in