Cant gain off superdrol?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cant gain off superdrol??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Cant gain off superdrol??

Guys I am 25 lbs 200 lbs, been around the block with ph's and aas and started a superdrol cycle 2 weeks ago. Cant gain jack, and this is a very powerful product I am taking called methadrol which combines superdrol with dimethazine and Max LMG. My diet is as follows:
    Breakfast: Bowl of cereal and coffee/ or green tea with 2 spoons of sugar
    Lunch ( If i have it, sometimes too busy with work): A sandwich, chips, soft drink
    Dinner: Whatever my mom makes
    Post workout: a glass of milk with 2 spoons of sugar.

Training is as follows: 7 days a week, 3 hours at Planet Fitness. Try to hit every machine one time and do 12-15 reps. Then I go to the cardio theater.

Baffled that despite all of this I am not gaining. Help?
    UMAD?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Lol this is my fav thread
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

1.) work on your diet .. you need to eat 5-6meals .. and your not even getting 3 a day
    2.) why are u working out every machine every day ?
    3.) get a better training schedule
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    1.) work on your diet .. you need to eat 5-6meals .. and your not even getting 3 a day
    2.) why are u working out every machine every day ?
    3.) get a better training schedule
    Leave planet fitness is another good option, lol can't stop laughing at this thread, op is awesome!!!
  5. New Member
    Answers

I do 25-30 reps each machine at planet fitness. it takes me 5 hours but I gained 30 lbs in a week without SD
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juicehead87 View Post
    Guys I am 25 lbs 200 lbs, been around the block with ph's and aas and started a superdrol cycle 2 weeks ago. Cant gain jack, and this is a very powerful product I am taking called methadrol which combines superdrol with dimethazine and Max LMG. My diet is as follows:
    Lunch ( If i have it, sometimes too busy with work): A sandwich, chips, soft drink
    Post workout: a glass of milk with 2 spoons of sugar.

Training is as follows: 7 days a week, 3 hours at Planet Fitness. Try to hit every machine one time and do 12-15 reps. Then I go to the cardio theater.

Baffled that despite all of this I am not gaining. Help?
    UMAD?
    Do u put 2 spoons of sugar on moms dinner too lmao!
  7. Banned
    Answers

This thread is actually kind of a good thing....it should be stickied as "A comprehensive checklist of what not to do while on SD".
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I really think op is messing with us guys, c'mon this can't be real, right??? Wtf
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Trolololololo
  10. Banned
    Answers

for every say......10 real threads maybe? there is one troll thread. Its the law of averages if you hadn't noticed yet. Just part of the game. If not for troll threads, it would get boring on the online forums actually.
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Leave planet fitness is another good option, lol can't stop laughing at this thread, op is awesome!!!
    man i was being serious with op lol

love the op's diet on cycle

S.n.S team member
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    man i was being serious with op lol

love the op's diet on cycle

THIS is what I'm talking about....now that you've seen "the diet", you know what to avoid sandwich? I just ate a 12" double steak double cheese philly steak sub.....and I don't start the SD portion of the cycle till Saturday! now THATS a proper "sandwich" lol. I willl say, on the occasional sunday when I visit the parents...my mom crushes dinner with prime rib and turkey and mashed potatoes and corn and all sorts of bulking friendly foods!!!! So depends on the particular mom in regards to the final portion of "the diet".....moms can be "SD friendly"...
  13. New Member
    Answers

Lol almost got me to give a serious reply. I was gonna suggest upping your dose to 100 mg and stopping your liver supps.
  14. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Lol almost got me to give a serious reply. I was gonna suggest upping your dose to 100 mg and stopping your liver supps.
    Then he would most certainly die, and we wouldn't be graced with his future brainiac posts. What purpose would that serve? Other than justice?
  15. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

Then he would most certainly die, and we wouldn't be graced with his future brainiac posts. What purpose would that serve? Other than justice?
    Lol, I like Darwin Awards, what can I say?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

surprised no one asked age after "whatever mom make" comment
  17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Lol, I like Darwin Awards, what can I say?
    bwahahaha...can't beat Darwin/natural selection humor!
  18. Senior Member
    Answers

Op u alive ?
    S.n.S team member
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I would cut back on some of the calories that you are consuming. Also, you have way too much protein in those 3 meals. You don't want to gain to much weight to quickly!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

HAHAHA I'm actually surprised only one person fell for my post. I just created an account here and figured I'd feel the waters out. Lol!! Yes, this could be titled what NOT to do on superdrol. All jokes aside I am actually on day 15 of Methadrol Extreme by IML, at 2 pills a day (30 mg superdrol). The gains are insane. I have done Dianabol and Anadrol and this substance is more powerful in some ways, less in the water retention department. Not quite as crazy strength gains as A-bombs but then again I'm only 2 weeks in, maybe I'll notice more around week 3. Joints feel solid though, and recovery is super fast. I am able to train 6 days a week with decent volume and incorporating a lot of big compound movements and mass builders. Not even messing with isolation movements, machines, or any BS like that really. Even though I deadlifted the day before yesterday I'm about to pound my legs today no problem with squats, Romanian deads, extensions, and throw in some lunges till exhausted.
    By the way I started this cycle weighing 187lbs and now I am up to 205 lbs. Mind you this is after a 1 year lay off from lifting. I am returning to my former glory really fast on superdrol, it's great. I just hope that I can keep everything with a good PCT and aggressive eating/supplementation. At the start of the cycle I was so weak from not having trained in a year that I could only bench 225 like 5 times. I'm already back around 275x8 and I'msure by the time my 4 weeks on superdrol finish I will be at a respetable 315x5. Not 405x8 like I was able to do on Tren/Test/Drol a couple years ago but a hell of a lot better off than I woulda been if I didn't resume my dedication to the bodybuilding lifestyle.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Once I heard planet fitness I knew it was a gag lol nice job
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

And also my diet includes 6-7 small/medium feedings a day where I typically hit 4000-4400 kcals, 250-300g protein, 500g+ carbs, and a solid amount of good fats coming from sources like olive oil, fish, and some EFA caps for a good measure. It should also be noted I am suppelementing with the Gaspari Mass Stack which contains MyoFusion Protein, Vasotropin (NO pump product), Anavite (Multi vitamin/mineral), SIZE ON (intra workout), Super Pump (Pre). I also get 10 hours of sleep a day. And due to my budget I actually DO train at Planet Fitness and guys let me tell you this place is a joke. No free Olympic barbell and no dumbells over 60s, meaning I am pretty much using a Smith rack for everything. This will be fine for a month or two but I'm def going to have to go back to Golds or something after that. So many fat ppl and skinny ppl at PF it is actually good for my confidence after my layoff from lifting because at 200lbs I'm still like one of the biggest guys there, whereas if I had gone back to Golds everyone woulda been like wtf happened to you? and It would be pretty demoralizing.
  23. Elite Member
    Answers

HAHAHA I'm actually surprised only one person fell for my post. I just created an account here and figured I'd feel the waters out. Lol!! Yes, this could be titled what NOT to do on superdrol. All jokes aside I am actually on day 15 of Methadrol Extreme by IML, at 2 pills a day (30 mg superdrol). The gains are insane. I have done Dianabol and Anadrol and this substance is more powerful in some ways, less in the water retention department. Not quite as crazy strength gains as A-bombs but then again I'm only 2 weeks in, maybe I'll notice more around week 3. Joints feel solid though, and recovery is super fast. I am able to train 6 days a week with decent volume and incorporating a lot of big compound movements and mass builders. Not even messing with isolation movements, machines, or any BS like that really. Even though I deadlifted the day before yesterday I'm about to pound my legs today no problem with squats, Romanian deads, extensions, and throw in some lunges till exhausted.
    By the way I started this cycle weighing 187lbs and now I am up to 205 lbs. Mind you this is after a 1 year lay off from lifting. I am returning to my former glory really fast on superdrol, it's great. I just hope that I can keep everything with a good PCT and aggressive eating/supplementation. At the start of the cycle I was so weak from not having trained in a year that I could only bench 225 like 5 times. I'm already back around 275x8 and I'msure by the time my 4 weeks on superdrol finish I will be at a respetable 315x5. Not 405x8 like I was able to do on Tren/Test/Drol a couple years ago but a hell of a lot better off than I woulda been if I didn't resume my dedication to the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Feel out the waters?? With a Troll post, You're an idiot..
  24. SPS
    Answers

I thought it might be a troll post, milk with two spoonfuls of sugar is a better intra-workout drink than post workout drink, everyone knows that.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You should get some Black Liver. Your gains will be ridiculous. Just make sure you take it with 2 spoons of sugar.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Once I heard planet fitness I knew it was a gag lol nice job
    I feel strongly that the "gym" that you speak of should, from now on, only be referred to as planet fatness.

30min workout??!! WTF is that? I buck longer than that. And sometimes go lift afterwords.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Paragraphs are your friend.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

bahaha
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry if ppl are offended, just trying to get ppl to laugh...sorry for not using good paragraphs. Planet Fatness lol....today I observed a 5 foot nothing 180 lbs "chick" on her i**** while doing back extension machine with 10 lbs resistance...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

wuts superdrol?...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  31. Banned
    Answers

This thread isn't fun anymore. Delete all the serious information "I was just joking" posts, and lets get back to what made this thread what it is....epic idiocy.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Since whisky grows hair on your chest, it has to boost testosterone also. Right?

Probably good to stack with SD.
  33. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Since whisky grows hair on your chest, it has to boost testosterone also. Right?

Probably good to stack with SD.
    tylenol too, it helps with headaches while on SD.....and hell, take a double dose of it headache or not while on SD.

Week 1-4 50mg SD ED
    Week 1-4 Bottle Whiskey ED
    Week 1-4 18 Tylenols ED

You'll be super drunk, hyuge, and you won't have any headaches to speak of. But you'll also probably be dead.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    tylenol too, it helps with headaches while on SD.....and hell, take a double dose of it headache or not while on SD.

Week 1-8 50mg SD ED
    Week 1-8 Bottle Whiskey ED
    Week 1-8 18 Tylenols ED

*Slappy's edit* 4 weeks is too short, run it for 8

You'll be super drunk, hyuge, and you won't have any headaches to speak of. But you'll also probably be dead.
    Naaw man. . . well maybe. At least you'll be green, huge and piss-off before you go.

"We all got's to go, but who want's to be forgotten"
    -DMX
  35. New Member
    Answers

Make sure you do some high rep work every so often to let your tendons heal a bit. The stress of coming off a long break and superdrol could be problematic.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

^and try crossfit training. Cops and firefighters do it, that makes it totally a good idea.
  37. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Naaw man. . . well maybe. At least you'll be green, huge and piss-off before you go.

"We all got's to go, but who want's to be forgotten"
    -DMX
    let's not forget,

"Mind your business lady, nosy people get it too." "Give a dog a bone Leave a dog alone Let a dog roam And he'll find his way home Home of the brave My home is a cave And yo, I'ma slave Till my home is a grave" -DMX These quotes have absolutely nothing to do with anything going on in here, but they are favorites of mine.

I thought that 4 weeks would be sufficient for dirt nap time, but probably not. I bet the updated 8 week protocol will kill a bitch. If not? next cycle, double all the doses, 36 tylenols 100mg SD and TWO bottles of whiskey per day.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I think this thread is going in the right direction now.

anyone else have good DMX quotes?

"dawg I meet b!tches, discreet b!tches, street b!tches slash, coco puff sweet b!tches, make you wanna eat b!tches" -DMX

call me ben ladan cuz this be a hijack
  39. Banned
    Answers

DMX is a solid go-to for quotes. Ice Cube as well. Old school N.W.A too. This could get really graphic. Any sensitive white people need to unsubscribe immediately.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

^agreed

I do enjoy making people uncomfortable.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. Cookbook for those that cant gain..
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 06:33 AM
  3. How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:57 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 08:22 AM
  5. Add a ph to solidify gains off a 6 week cycle
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:13 PM