When to take sd

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
When's the best time to dose sd? Pre workout? Before bed? Or it don't matter.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
well you should be splitting your doses up. SD has a very short half-life (i think like 6 hrs) so you should split doses ideally 12 hrs apart or even better 3 doses split throughout day/night.
A lot of guys take it an hour or so before workout...may assist workout more i'm not sure but I think the main reason for this is they will have peak blood concentration after workout and get the most out of the large amount of protein/carbs/fats you consume then.
I just take 3 doses split about 7 hours apart

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I usually take mine with a meal too, as I found It sometimes gives me abdominal pains if taken on empty stomach... And I theorize would make absorption more gradual instead of all at once?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If caps are 10mg each split them in two. One Am as one an hour before workout.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Yea sux tho cuz I workout first thing in the mornjng at 5am. Otherwise id definitely take it an hr pre workout. I Wake up at 445 n go str8 to the gym. Rite now I'm takin a dose at around 7am with my post workout shake and the other dose at around 7pm. Was wanting to hear other opinions on this.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Yea sux tho cuz I workout first thing in the mornjng at 5am. Otherwise id definitely take it an hr pre workout. I Wake up at 445 n go str8 to the gym. Rite now I'm takin a dose at around 7am with my post workout shake and the other dose at around 7pm. Was wanting to hear other opinions on this.

I would never lift first thing in morning. You have no food energy in your muscles and will not be able to lift as heavy as later in day, so will not get the most effective workout.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never lift first thing in morning. You have no food energy in your muscles and will not be able to lift as heavy as later in day, so will not get the most effective workout.
What about the food you ate the night before? What will that do for you in the morning? So everyone who trains fasted in the morning is all mixed up?
Also, half life for SD is somewhere around 9-10 hours.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I personally like it pre workout,and I don't care if its with food or not,because sometimes I work out early as well and cant eat pre,as long as I have some fish oils to take with it.Just take it the second your feet hit the floor with some fish oils!
Not going to be the case for everyone,most of my best workouts are early morning and without food because of time restrictions,and I still workout early with a small breakfast when I have the time.I do not like late day workouts as I am already drained and get no where near the sessions I do in the A.M.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
cardio's different... as for weightraining....first thing in morning seems to be the worst possible time

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
cardio's different... as for weightraining....first thing in morning seems to be the worst possible time
I hardly ever do cardio,lol.I was talking strictly about weight lifting!I like to get it when my Test levels are highest :D

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I hardly ever do cardio,lol.I was talking strictly about weight lifting!I like to get it when my Test levels are highest :D
Well it doesn't matter what your test levels are when on superderol...
And I still reckon if you switched to arvo lifting u would be able to lift noticeably heavier and/or more reps. Assuming you've been eating properly and haven't been drained too much at work offcourse...

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Trust me id rather not lift first thing in the morning either but I have no choice. I work 2 jobs m-f and have a newborn. The only time i can lift is if I get my ass outta bed before work. I get best results lifting about 3-4 hrs after I get up. Which is what I used to do in the past. Gotta take what I can get now tho.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I personally like it pre workout,and I don't care if its with food or not,because sometimes I work out early as well and cant eat pre,as long as I have some fish oils to take with it.Just take it the second your feet hit the floor with some fish oils!

I will deff give this a try tomorrow morning. I've never had a problem taking sd on an empty stomach so ill try it. Oh btw I'm actually taking prostanivar. Which is 15mg sd 25mg hdrol each dose. 8 days in. So far so good.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I will deff give this a try tomorrow morning. I've never had a problem taking sd on an empty stomach so ill try it. Oh btw I'm actually taking prostanivar. Which is 15mg sd 25mg hdrol each dose. 8 days in. So far so good.
Awesome product,one of my favorites of all time!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well it doesn't matter what your test levels are when on superderol...
And I still reckon if you switched to arvo lifting u would be able to lift noticeably heavier and/or more reps. Assuming you've been eating properly and haven't been drained too much at work offcourse...
I was not commenting on his levels,was giving my personal opinion and preference to your statement in general.Sorry if I was confusing in some way,but I still prefer to lift in the morning no matter what Im on unless I have no choice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First dose in the morning on empty stomach. Next dose 8 hours later. Largest dos in the am. So 20mg when waking then 10mg 8 hours later if ur going that high. If ur doing 20mg then 10mg in morning and 10mg 8 hours later. If ur only doing 10mg id take it pre workout. About an hour before ish. That's how I've always dosed.