DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

1. No cycle experience needed
2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Reserved

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Fair enough :biglaugh:

This should blow up, considering how many people post in anabolics for advice.
Yeah this way I can post in one spot instead of 7 different threads lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Realistically though, what's a little jail time when your stacked as fuk?
Dang I can't even argue with that logic... no comeback to that. Muscle trumps jail time lol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
help a brotha out with some peptide knowledge. I want a tren/pep cycle to aid in my awesomeness.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
help a brotha out with some peptide knowledge. I want a tren/pep cycle to aid in my awesomeness.
Tren... That is up my alley ;) Peptides are something I am still learning and only use IGF-1 LR3 and MGF to compliment my cycles. I know the basics of those and could definitley work that into a cycle.

Post up stats Bro.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Tren... That is up my alley ;) Peptides are something I am still learning and only use IGF-1 LR3 and MGF to compliment my cycles. I know the basics of those and could definitley work that into a cycle.

Post up stats Bro.
training for 7 years
Just under 5'11" @ 180 lbs and 7% BF (according to the Tanita at the gym)

past cycles:
epi
epi + h-drol
SD
SD + epi

test e
test e + deca (current cycle)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
training for 7 years
Just under 5'11" @ 180 lbs and 7% BF (according to the Tanita at the gym)

past cycles:
epi
epi + h-drol
SD
SD + epi

test e
test e + deca (current cycle)
Ok noted bro. Lets let this run on for a few days and I will decide Thursday night.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
fair nuff.

I wanna grow my chest btw. Hoping MGF might aid in that.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Not talking S, but rule #3 states that winner should be at a "good weight/close to genetic potential." But in the "cruising experts" thread you wrote that you plateaued at appx 175lbs naturally before you began AAS. Does it make a difference if someone wants to compete (you) or be just a swole dude (a lot of others) to dictate which weight they begin at? Jw

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not talking S, but rule #3 states that winner should be at a "good weight/close to genetic potential." But in the "cruising experts" thread you wrote that you plateaued at appx 175lbs naturally before you began AAS. Does it make a difference if someone wants to compete (you) or be just a swole dude (a lot of others) to dictate which weight they begin at? Jw
Anyone can really begin at whatever weight honestly. I was plateaud out so I tried pushing it.

What I'm getting at is I am willing to help someone who is there. If you are 6' 1" and 170lbs go eat. If you are 5' 8" and 180 lets talk business. That make sense? no offense taken by all means ask questions.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone can really begin at whatever weight honestly. I was plateaud out so I tried pushing it.

What I'm getting at is I am willing to help someone who is there. If you are 6' 1" and 170lbs go eat. If you are 5' 8" and 180 lets talk business. That make sense? no offense taken by all means ask questions.
What if you're 5'8" - 5'9" 170? Still need to go eat? :biglaugh:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

1. No cycle experience needed
2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.
How do you get the needle to penetrate the glutes?? :D

bigbrawler

Awards
Weight: 230-235. I have been as heavy as 242 while on PH cycle. I seem to hit a plat around the 230 mark. I mean, yes I can put on good weight but it's not the good stuff.
Height 6'6
Years lifting: 9
Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
Goal: Weight gain/bulk
Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
Meals a day: 5 or 6
Previous cycles: No AAS One PH. Ultra/mech
BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)
Ultimate goal weight is 270-280 with a BF of 10-12
I played provincial/national rugby when I was younger. I would idealy like to be built like I was when playing but a good 40 pounds of muscle heavier. So picture a large 8 man or decent size prop for those that know rugby.
Lift goals: 320 or above bench
400 or above squat
480 or above Deadlift
200 or above standing military press
As far as time to post goes, I work 10 and 4 rotations on the rig. So it shouldn't be a problem to do it once every two weeks.
I want to run a long Ester
Test E for at least 10 weeks
With a potential dbol kickstart (was playing with the idea of adding Ultradrol to that as well, who needs a liver anyway)
A tbol kickstop.
ANNNNNNNND possibly throwing in NPP

Go big or go home right.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Weight: 230-235. I have been as heavy as 242 while on PH cycle. I seem to hit a plat around the 230 mark. I mean, yes I can put on good weight but it's not the good stuff.
Height 6'6
Years lifting: 9
Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
Goal: Weight gain/bulk
Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
Meals a day: 5 or 6
Previous cycles: No AAS One PH. Ultra/mech
BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)
Ultimate goal weight is 270-280 with a BF of 10-12
I played provincial/national rugby when I was younger. I would idealy like to be built like I was when playing but a good 40 pounds of muscle heavier. So picture a large 8 man or decent size prop for those that know rugby.
Lift goals: 320 or above bench
400 or above squat
480 or above Deadlift
200 or above standing military press
As far as time to post goes, I work 10 and 4 rotations on the rig. So it shouldn't be a problem to do it once every two weeks.
I want to run a long Ester
Test E for at least 10 weeks
With a potential dbol kickstart (was playing with the idea of adding Ultradrol to that as well, who needs a liver anyway)
A tbol kickstop.
ANNNNNNNND possibly throwing in NPP

Go big or go home right.
NICE! You could be a fuking tank bro... sh*t you already arent small lol.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I wanna gain about 20-30 lbs of muscle. First cycle ever besides ph. I want to add as much as possible to all of my main lifts. OHP, bench, incline, squat, and most importantly, dead lifts! I weigh 203 at 6'2.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Gw and bigbrawler can you post up workout splits?

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
All exercises or just the split? I run push-pull-legs as of right now.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Monday-pull, Tuesday- push, Wednesday -Legs. Repeat. Rest on Sunday. I separate pull and legs because of dead lifts on pull days.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if I'm 6'0 232....does that count :p

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yo DD , I remember a thread you made (or contributed?) about short blasting cycles, and you do mention them here 4-6 weeks...Can I see the thread? Topic spiked my interest but was too busy to read it, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on it here? Would it be like a Test-P + Tren-A combo? Just curious, I am waaaaay too far away to even think of that for myself anyway.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yo DD , I remember a thread you made (or contributed?) about short blasting cycles, and you do mention them here 4-6 weeks...Can I see the thread? Topic spiked my interest but was too busy to read it, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on it here? Would it be like a Test-P + Tren-A combo? Just curious, I am waaaaay too far away to even think of that for myself anyway.
Its still up man in this section. The article is in my first post of the thread. I only Blast/Cruise now. currently running Tren/winny/ and a little test ;)

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I'm going to pretend this is a democracy for a sec and cast my vote for the 6'6" fella! I've always wondered what a juiced up gorilla looks like (or rather, how big one can get)

And if this project of your's is for building a monster that will be ready by summer, I have to pull out of the race since I still have 10 weeks left on my current cycle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm going to pretend this is a democracy for a sec and cast my vote for the 6'6" fella! I've always wondered what a juiced up gorilla looks like (or rather, how big one can get)

And if this project of your's is for building a monster that will be ready by summer, I have to pull out of the race since I still have 10 weeks left on my current cycle.
Noted bro.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I'd really like to know what Hafþór Björnsson wold look like at 10% bf or less.

bigbrawler

Awards
(eats bannana) Thanks for the suggestion a gorilla coment bro lol. Now my split looks like this. Day 1 chest D2 deadlift day D3 back D4 bis/tris D5 Shoulders D6 Body weight training day or squat day
Cardio is three days a weak. Which consists of Hiit (skipping day hill running/sprinting/ sled pull day then last day is Stair running.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Can I run tren in second cycle? Heard great things about it but is that too early to run?

Just started my first prop only cycle yesterday. Starting weight 198 5'11 8% bf, trying to gain 10-15 lbs while cutting under 6%

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Goal is to train my and and obliques hard on cycle, I train them once every 2 weeks if that (keep them with a solid gluten free diet) I just hate ab workouts they're so awkward. If I could bench with my abs I would do them everyday!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think DD should set up a cycle for me and then I can spend the next year contemplating how to find the necessary "equipment"

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I think DD should set up a cycle for me and then I can spend the next year contemplating how to find the necessary "equipment"
Haha.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Can I run tren in second cycle? Heard great things about it but is that too early to run?

Just started my first prop only cycle yesterday. Starting weight 198 5'11 8% bf, trying to gain 10-15 lbs while cutting under 6%
At your weight it is unpractical to assume you can gain 10-15lbs of LEAN muscle in a short burst. 4-8lbs is a practical goal. Possibly drop 2% fat and add 4lbs of muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*ckhole. Just trying to be honest. I would hate for you to have such high expectations and not get them and knock the program. That make sense? You have a very impressive physique now and your gains are gunna come harder and harder in small spurts.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
(eats bannana) Thanks for the suggestion a gorilla coment bro lol. Now my split looks like this. Day 1 chest D2 deadlift day D3 back D4 bis/tris D5 Shoulders D6 Body weight training day or squat day
Cardio is three days a weak. Which consists of Hiit (skipping day hill running/sprinting/ sled pull day then last day is Stair running.
Hell yeah man. Whats the list of gear you have access too? Anti estrogens? Post cycle stuff?

You could gain so much mass it would be freaky. I saw your diet and its pretty locked on and with training like that the sky is the limit (also your liver and blood pressure).

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
At your weight it is unpractical to assume you can gain 10-15lbs of LEAN muscle in a short burst. 4-8lbs is a practical goal. Possibly drop 2% fat and add 4lbs of muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*ckhole. Just trying to be honest. I would hate for you to have such high expectations and not get them and knock the program. That make sense? You have a very impressive physique now and your gains are gunna come harder and harder in small spurts.
What if it was 9 weeks though. I can cut 2 body fat percentages naturally in 3 weeks, although ill be eating a lot more on cycle ima keep it clean.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What if it was 9 weeks though. I can cut 2 body fat percentages naturally in 3 weeks, although ill be eating a lot more on cycle ima keep it clean.
It really depends obser your body. You know it best. If I gain about 1.5-2lbs per week with keeping fat low I can keep just about all of it. Around week 5ish my body slows down fast and gains start getting smaller. That's why I like burst cycles. 4-5lbs is very easy for me to add on and keep every other month or so.

Hows your body gain and when does it slow down?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Goal is to train my and and obliques hard on cycle, I train them once every 2 weeks if that (keep them with a solid gluten free diet) I just hate ab workouts they're so awkward. If I could bench with my abs I would do them everyday!
Gluten free? Oh hellz naw.

Ever tried heavy iso-lateral exercises? That will rock your core hard. I feel lucky to have access to a bunch of hammer strength machines at my gym. But if you don't have those, dumb bells are the OG way to do iso-lateral.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
It really depends obser your body. You know it best. If I gain about 1.5-2lbs per week with keeping fat low I can keep just about all of it. Around week 5ish my body slows down fast and gains start getting smaller. That's why I like burst cycles. 4-5lbs is very easy for me to add on and keep every other month or so.

Hows your body gain and when does it slow down?
Okay I see where your coming from. I've climbed from 160 (coming back from a nerve injury) and now at 198 in 5 months, I hit 206 2 weeks ago on my carb up day (turned into carb up weekend lol).

You messaged me a 4 week cycle before you recommend me running that? I shot 1 ml yesterday first pin

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Okay I see where your coming from. I've climbed from 160 (coming back from a nerve injury) and now at 198 in 5 months, I hit 206 2 weeks ago on my carb up day (turned into carb up weekend lol).

You messaged me a 4 week cycle before you recommend me running that? I shot 1 ml yesterday first pin
Pm me exactly what your running
and we can talk bro. You got me intrigued ha.

bigbrawler

Awards
Gear I got available. Test E Tren E dbol Tbol and Npp. Pct liver armor arimidex letro clomid tam. Only piece of the puzzle that is hard for me to find is hcg.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards

Word homie. I gotcha