Ending cycle with test prop?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Does it make any sense at all to end a cypionate cycle with 4 weeks of prop?

I've heard of people doing this, but couldn't think of any real reason since the cyp would already be in full swing?

Truthfully I haven't been impressed with my test cyp cycle, and was wondering if I might notice any difference with prop.

I know it's just a shorter-acting ester; get's into blood faster ect.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it make any sense at all to end a cypionate cycle with 4 weeks of prop?

I've heard of people doing this, but couldn't think of any real reason since the cyp would already be in full swing?

Truthfully I haven't been impressed with my test cyp cycle, and was wondering if I might notice any difference with prop.

I know it's just a shorter-acting ester; get's into blood faster ect.
You mean stop cyp and move to prop for the final 4 weeks?

It'll cause for an easier transition to PCT. Usually your start pct about 10-14days after last cyp pin waiting for levels to dwindle but prop is much shorter time and PCT could be started 2-3 days after last prop pin. Hope that helps

joeblow1

Awards
I really feel it doesn't make any difference. Once the long esters up and running in your body there's no reason for me to switch to prop. Prop is just a pain anyway with the Ed or eod pins. It has a little bit more actual hormone in it but not enough to notice a difference. You will definitely notice the pip though. Especially if you've never used it your gonna be hurting for days after.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Did someone call my name? No? Okay false alarm.

Anywho, prop will make your transition into pct smoother keep your test levels higher until pct and teach you more about spot rotations and technique. All good things.