Pypp

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle, Test Prop only

Stats:
5'11
198lbs
8.5% body fat
Lifting for 6 years, the last 2 years seriously with strict dieting (everything from keto to paleo)

Goals: cut from 8.5% bf to <6% while gaining 10-15 pounds of muscle.

Gear:
- 5 10ml viles of prop. 100cc every other day
-40ml of adex (.25 eod)

Pcts:
-40ml of clomid & Nova
-40 20mcg Clen capsules, will run mid cycle and in pct.

Nutrition:
I'm thinking low carb, high protein, moderate fat. High carbs pre/post workout and lower throughout the day. Ill be doing 85% paleo diet, mostly fruits/veggies/meats/nuts to reduce as much bloat as possible. Ill be having oatmeal and other carbohydrates theatre non paleo. Intake will be 3000 cals

250g protein/ 100-175g carbs (train days higher/rest days less)/ rest fat.

After reading on cycles for 6 months I'm ready to run it! Any input would be appreciated and feel free to subscribe as ill be posting pictures. And logging daily workouts and how it's

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100cc' s of prop every other day huh?

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
In it

1ml eod is normal, should be good bro

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Question about quad injection (though I plan to use flute and ventoglute) quad is easiest to locate, I'm attaching a pic of my leg would the injection be on the farthest outside muscle?

Attachments

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u can pick up some proviron. You will be happy you did

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Subbed! Been debating test prop as my first cycle! Hope it works well for you. What's your cycle length? Thanks for running this log, brother.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
U start tomorrow I'm really excited for u. Post results so we can all see and good luck !

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Been debating test prop as my first cycle! Hope it works well for you. What's your cycle length? Thanks for running this log, brother.
6 weeks for now, I have to be done with pct end of June, I might extend it to ten if some circumstances work out.

I'm starting 1st pin in 30 mins, couldn't wait lol. Me and a friend are cycling 1st time and we'll be using each other as shooting buddies. Will keep updated on everything.

I just want that epic God feeling in the gym I haven't had since I first lifted.

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
I'm about to google proviron, but what's it do?
it's a cutter with no sides and zero effect on your liver. Pretty sweet little pill. I ran x2 @25mg a day.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Made the mistake of picking a shooting buddy that depends on me to do all the studying. I pinned perfect for him and I think he hit a nerve but he definitely went into the hop socket. Pulled back and injected in my muscle.

My legs been hurting dull pain. Probably semi normal but you always think the worst when your in pain lol. And my muscles are virgin too.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Made the mistake of picking a shooting buddy that depends on me to do all the studying. I pinned perfect for him and I think he hit a nerve but he definitely went into the hop socket. Pulled back and injected in my muscle.

My legs been hurting dull pain. Probably semi normal but you always think the worst when your in pain lol. And my muscles are virgin too.
Dude, pin yourself. Quad is easy to access. Top dead center between knee and hip. Always aspirate. Easy.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
I just want that epic God feeling in the gym I haven't had since I first lifted.
I've read TNE is a one way ticket to that Epic God feeling. Ever read or thought about it? I don't know much about it or what other measures need to be taken, but it sounds fun! Keep us updated with that first pin!!

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Keep us updated with that first pin!!
I'm late. Just ignore me. Although I've never cycled. I work in an ER and "pin" people all day. I'd much rather do own, less anxiety.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I've read TNE is a one way ticket to that Epic God feeling. Ever read or thought about it? I don't know much about it or what other measures need to be taken, but it sounds fun! Keep us updated with that first pin!!
I just wanted to run test for first cycle to make sure I don't get too bad of sides with it alone. Defiantly will consider TNE next cycle.

Guys at the gym already been asking for months at the gym if I take roids, haters gonna hate.

Woke up with absolutely no pain or soreness in left vent glut. Can't wait til it's in full effect!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Proviron will help keep that god like feeling and keep you hard ( muscle and erection). A great addition to test. Yes even your first cycle

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Glad injection and leg soreness is gone. Haters are gonna hate. In regards to that. You're freakin' shredded in your Avatar. Is that where your currently at BF wise?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear no PIP, especially after being pinned in the hip socket. You're gonna dig test.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Glad injection and leg soreness is gone. Haters are gonna hate. In regards to that. You're freakin' shredded in your Avatar. Is that where your currently at BF wise?
That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.
It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.
Ha thanks for the advice. I'm pretty confident though, I've done ABG's on myself and numerous patients. 25 gauge needles really help getting over pinning myself too.

Highly recommended to use those, just warm the test up a bit and it flows through the syringe easily.

kp2012

Awards
were you natural before all of this? great work man

whaz

whaz

Awards
Im in. Just to satisfy my own curiosity what made you choose prop?

whaz

whaz

Awards
Short ester, quicker test release, less bloat, get more test for my buck.
Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.
For sure you can never have too much studying for a test cycle. Glad to hear your doing your research man!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm

ExerciseorDie

ExerciseorDie

Awards
Subbed I start my first cycle of test e soon. Look forward to seeing your progress on prop

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

If you're in a vein, you should see blood almost instantaneously while aspirating. If, when you pull the plunger, you get nothing, you're good to push.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this! How'd you not let me know you were starting ha?!

And for the asp you'll see blood instantly in the tip of the barrel so you're all set. Enjoy the ride!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
In for this! How'd you not let me know you were starting ha?!

And for the asp you'll see blood instantly in the tip of the barrel so you're all set. Enjoy the ride!
My bad man, glad your on board!

And thanks!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****!

I feel like I can't lift anything in the gym it's insane, I was throwing the football with a couple buddies and launched the ball 43 yards. It feels like you can do anything lol. I feel like I'm in junior high again hitting puberty. With all the sides that come with that aka getting hard randomly. At least I know it's working.

Hit gym twice really focusing on getting a great core and legs, those two are my weaknesses in lifting. Will post a picture Monday of pre and current.

Can't wait to beast it tomorrow!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Bye been eating great. All my cals are really clean, about 90% paleo. My dinners attached 30grams of the 300 I ate today and I still feel like grubbing!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Test prop is everything I thought its be and more!

Literally all my lifts are personal bests, and I'm only 5 days deep! After lifting for an hour I hopped at the gym and ended up playing 5 games winning all them. You dribble faster, play smarter, and are always on point with passes/shots. No wonder they call it cheating in sports.

Shooting tomorrow in right Ventro glute. Looking forward to it! I might not have time to hit the gym tomorrow and will use the day to rest. Again diet is on point today. Grubbing ton of carbs though to get some glucose for all that cardio!

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
5 bucks say you go lift something! :)

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Test prop is everything I thought its be and more!

Literally all my lifts are personal bests, and I'm only 5 days deep! After lifting for an hour I hopped at the gym and ended up playing 5 games winning all them. You dribble faster, play smarter, and are always on point with passes/shots. No wonder they call it cheating in sports.

Shooting tomorrow in right Ventro glute. Looking forward to it! I might not have time to hit the gym tomorrow and will use the day to rest. Again diet is on point today. Grubbing ton of carbs though to get some glucose for all that cardio!
Sounds like everything is going great!