1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post

    Great!!!Shredded lol .I'm impressed
    Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

    Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer


  2. Damn bro all shredded up! At 204 too, that's pretty good keep it up!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

    Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer
    Not my abs sorry; ( its josef rakich abs. But Epi and Stano for 6-8weeks rocks if you want to cut down by doing cardio and the classic methods.If you want a cutting ph that drops bf you can go with clen,but on the other hand I wouldn't recommend it because you will face.:shakes (you literally may have to stop simply because of the shakes, trembling hands so you cant write anything), ephedrine (to avoid them you need to take potassium and taurine but still you may get cramps
    night sweats (all part of increased body temp)
    Maybe you should search about ephedrine which also works like clen but it doesnt have so drastic side effects and over a longer period will give you better results.You can run ephedrine for maximum 8 weeks. With the ephedrine I've heard many buying caffeine and aspirin.
    That's me 8 months ago

  4. I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles
    Its not only you. Most of the users faced same sides.Its really harsh for your body
    That's me 8 months ago
    •   
       


  6. Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol
    Wow that's stupid. I would say this post could fit in the main anabolics section, old school hormone use, or cycle info...
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  8. Loled hard.
    That's me 8 months ago

  9. Hmm admin at their finest.

  10. You should have responded with "go home admin, you're drunk"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. So I want to try Ventro glutes again. And I'm thinking of stepping my dosing up to 125-150mg.
    Not sure yet, but my question is can you inject half the amount into a site, pull out, change needles and inject the other half into another site?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    So I want to try Ventro glutes again. And I'm thinking of stepping my dosing up to 125-150mg.
    Not sure yet, but my question is can you inject half the amount into a site, pull out, change needles and inject the other half into another site?
    Of course. You'll be doing twice the damage scar tissue wise, why not just inject the 150 in one area?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Of course. You'll be doing twice the damage scar tissue wise, why not just inject the 150 in one area?
    That sht hurts that's why boy! Lol

  14. Especially virgin muscle. I kinda like the pain, but I did my right thigh forthe first time and it was pretty sore to the touch. I'll have to break it before I do 150

  15. Question to the veterans of running cycles.


    How long after starting pct will water bloat be at its minimum?

    I'm planning on starting pct Tuesday.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Question to the veterans of running cycles.

    How long after starting pct will water bloat be at its minimum?

    I'm planning on starting pct Tuesday.
    Def not a vet but with just prop you really shouldn't have much water bloat due to the gear. More diet related it would seem... If there was some from the gear it should be out fairly quick since the ester clears in a few days. After that it would only depend how much estrogen you have floating around.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Def not a vet but with just prop you really shouldn't have much water bloat due to the gear. More diet related it would seem... If there was some from the gear it should be out fairly quick since the ester clears in a few days. After that it would only depend how much estrogen you have floating around.
    I have had zero bloat with the prop. Im actually really impressed with how much I have leaned out in such a short period of time.

    Should PCT start 3 days after your last injection?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I have had zero bloat with the prop. Im actually really impressed with how much I have leaned out in such a short period of time.

    Should PCT start 3 days after your last injection?
    Yep 2-3 days is good. What bloat are you referring to then that you're thinking will change when you start pct?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Yep 2-3 days is good. What bloat are you referring to then that you're thinking will change when you start pct?
    The bloat I'm referring to is I can notice that I'm retaining water even though I'm getting bigger, leaness is not what it was precycle. A couple friends even noticed too telling me I look bigger but look more bloated then a couple months ago.

  20. Friends don't let friends pin their self lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    The bloat I'm referring to is I can notice that I'm retaining water even though I'm getting bigger, leaness is not what it was precycle. A couple friends even noticed too telling me I look bigger but look more bloated then a couple months ago.
    Did you change anything with your diet or supps once you got on? Add creatine or more carbs or something?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Did you change anything with your diet or supps once you got on? Add creatine or more carbs or something?
    Only thing I changed was the amount of food. All clean calories but about 500 more cals. Carbs have been averaging 50-70(max) a day. I'm assuming since I'm eating more protein I'm getting more sodium which is bloating me a bit. I was defiantly a lot more cut off then I am on.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Only thing I changed was the amount of food. All clean calories but about 500 more cals. Carbs have been averaging 50-70(max) a day. I'm assuming since I'm eating more protein I'm getting more sodium which is bloating me a bit. I was defiantly a lot more cut off then I am on.
    That could def be the cause. Sodium bloats me like crazy. Maybe try cutting your sodium real low for about 3 days and see how you react? That will at least allow you to figure out if that's the culprit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    That could def be the cause. Sodium bloats me like crazy. Maybe try cutting your sodium real low for about 3 days and see how you react? That will at least allow you to figure out if that's the culprit
    Only problem is I'm going off cycle now lol. I'm starting pct today, final weigh in was at 207.

    I think not doing cardio bloated me up a bit too.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Length On 1st Cycle Test Prop
    By Scamp10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
  2. First Cycle, Test Prop
    By bigjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
  3. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 09:45 AM
  4. 1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol
    By OldSpice in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Log in
Log in