1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

so you like the 100mg fine then huh? How long have you been on your cycle again?
    Today is day 40 so just under 6 weeks now. Yeah 100 is perfect, I've done 150 once and started breaking out but no sides with 100-125.

How much viles of prop do you have? I bought a couple more viles so now thinking about cutting this cycle to 7-8 weeks so I can save the other viles and have another 8 week cycle.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3
    Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.
    Call me Mr Pin Cushion...haha. This is what the layout looks like

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg
    Looks good brotha!!
  6. Registered User

I don't know how I missed this log until today, but it is awesome! Very inspiring keep killing it!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Couldn't do glute this morning lol. Pin came out 1/4th into pinning and switched over to Ventro glute, went perfectly. Defiantly my favorite injection spot, only thing is that it's so small and all bruised up from the pinning from this cycle haha.

Today's day off, got work right after school. I learned to appreciate my days off and supplement right on them too. Diet is high fat/protein and low carbs (only carbs from veggies and couple fruit in the morning). Weighed in at 203lbs this morning.

And btw so many people at the gym be mirin it's not even funny lol. My homie and me both started cycle same time and each time were at the gym someone asks what I'm on or what he's on. Lol I tell them to start eating sardines for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha
    Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads
    Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos
    I second this ^. Ventroglut is king
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I think I found it. It's just sore. When I first pinned it, it was butter. About 6 hours later it started to get pretty sore. Location- 1in down from top of hip bone and 1 in back, little meaty area. I think that's about right?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

I second this ^. Ventroglut is king
    Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.
    After pinning do you apply pressure for at least a couple minutes?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

After pinning do you apply pressure for at least a couple minutes?
    No. I warm up the prop with water but that's it.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

No. I warm up the prop with water but that's it.
    After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.
    I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.
    For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.

Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.

Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.
    So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.
  18. Registered User

Tried pinning my quad today right on top and hit a nerve. My leg just spasmed. Pretty crazy.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg
    Might want to look more into your dosage of ostarine in pct. ostarine is suppressive at higher doses. In pct I wouldn't be dosing over 10mg 15 tops.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.
    Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.
    Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?
    I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol
    I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure
    Too much of a ***** to pin my chest today. Lol, I did quad and it went smooth.

Ima currently 204lbs, hit the gym twice yesterday and beasted everything I had to do. I skipped abs so will focus on them today. And I'm attaching a current photo below of me last night. Alphamine was a grey addition, I can tell the difference in my physic with it with just a weeks worth of usage.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Pppp
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Pppp
    Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that
    Don't be scared homie! Ha
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Pppp
    Great!!!Shredded lol .I'm impressed
    That's me 8 months ago
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

Don't be scared homie! Ha
    Lol. I guess it's a ok problem to have.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Lol. I guess it's a ok problem to have.
    What's this "too big" you speak of? Ha
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post

Great!!!Shredded lol .I'm impressed
    Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Damn bro all shredded up! At 204 too, that's pretty good keep it up!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Thanks man. What's a good cycle for cutting, your abs are insane lol. I'm trying to plan a second cycle at the moment.

Gonna cut this one short an end it in 2 weeks. So I can run another end of summer
    Not my abs sorry; ( its josef rakich abs. But Epi and Stano for 6-8weeks rocks if you want to cut down by doing cardio and the classic methods.If you want a cutting ph that drops bf you can go with clen,but on the other hand I wouldn't recommend it because you will face.:shakes (you literally may have to stop simply because of the shakes, trembling hands so you cant write anything), ephedrine (to avoid them you need to take potassium and taurine but still you may get cramps
    night sweats (all part of increased body temp)
    Maybe you should search about ephedrine which also works like clen but it doesnt have so drastic side effects and over a longer period will give you better results.You can run ephedrine for maximum 8 weeks. With the ephedrine I've heard many buying caffeine and aspirin.
    That's me 8 months ago
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I'm a big fan of ECA stacks. I'm doing one now. Clen is way too strong in my opinion and I didn't notice to much of a change in physique other then the terrible sides. I was having the worst dreams and it just seemed like it was really taking a toll on my body in a negative way. Maybe it was just me but I don't feel like it's worth the troubles
    Its not only you. Most of the users faced same sides.Its really harsh for your body
    That's me 8 months ago
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Wow got a warning for posting this thread on the "wrong forum". Got a message saying that I might be banned so if that goes through I won't be on here. I responded to AM, "Do you even lift?" Lol
    Wow that's stupid. I would say this post could fit in the main anabolics section, old school hormone use, or cycle info...
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Loled hard.
    That's me 8 months ago
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Damn
  40. Registered User
    Stats