1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

Thanks man, good to have you along for the ride!
    For sure! When I'd seen you in other threads I thought you were already an AAS user, so imagine my surprise when I saw THIS was your first cycle. I would consider it a major success if I could get my body to look like yours (no homo)!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

2. Registered User
    Answers

You fat as hell

But seriously, cycle is treating you well. Good Job
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good dude, no homo. I dont see the bloating at all.. Keep up the work!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Man I wish I could get test, awesome job man mucho jealous over here keep posting results great log
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log I'm in.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thinking of running low dose Clen throughout this week starting Saturday. I have a shoot coming up Saturday and want to be as lean as possible.

Will run a 10/20/30/30/20/10 cycle M-S.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What body fat does that picture look like? I've been thinking high 7's?

Any help
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What body fat does that picture look like? I've been thinking high 7's?

Any help
    It's almost impossible to tell from a pic. Were you flexing at all? How bloated? Time of day? Lighting? All of those can have a big impact on a guess. The difference between 7 and 10 can be almost impossible to tell without better reference
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    It's almost impossible to tell from a pic. Were you flexing at all? How bloated? Time of day? Lighting? All of those can have a big impact on a guess. The difference between 7 and 10 can be almost impossible to tell without better reference
    This is true. The back pic on my profile I look way more shredded than I actually was at the time it was taken I just took it in really favorable lighting.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31 203lbs

That ice cream this weekend was a horrible idea lol. My digestion still isn't 100%, been eating a ton of veggies and fruit and getting my fiber via Quest Bars. Hopefully will get back to normal soon.

It made me realize how big of an impact diet is to building muscle, I'm defiantly staying healthy for awhile now lol.

Pinning tomorrow, can't wait! Am doing my right Ventro, going to pin 150 ml's. thought of bumping cause only wasted one vile in a month and I've been pushing my limits on 100, it'll be nice to have a new boundary to lift in lol.

Weathers been amazing, going to the beach with a home girl tomorrow, more girls have defiantly been noticing me, today was tossing a football at the lake and a female was taking pictures of us haha. Cycles going great, no sides besides oily skin.

And did 2 days of Clen, and might do another 2 tomorrow. I might be hooping though so don't want to be on that and doing hiit.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31 203lbs

That ice cream this weekend was a horrible idea lol. My digestion still isn't 100%, been eating a ton of veggies and fruit and getting my fiber via Quest Bars. Hopefully will get back to normal soon.

It made me realize how big of an impact diet is to building muscle, I'm defiantly staying healthy for awhile now lol.

Pinning tomorrow, can't wait! Am doing my right Ventro, going to pin 150 ml's. thought of bumping cause only wasted one vile in a month and I've been pushing my limits on 100, it'll be nice to have a new boundary to lift in lol.

Weathers been amazing, going to the beach with a home girl tomorrow, more girls have defiantly been noticing me, today was tossing a football at the lake and a female was taking pictures of us haha. Cycles going great, no sides besides oily skin.

And did 2 days of Clen, and might do another 2 tomorrow. I might be hooping though so don't want to be on that and doing hiit.
    Did you tell the girl your daily rate is $1500 and you only book jobs at a day rate minimum? The going rate for any successful male model. ;-)
    Where it all started

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32: 203lbs

Still any believe its been a month now. I feel great pinning 150, took a bit longer but painless.

Workout went great had an incredible back pump today. Also seen an old friend who started questioning how I got so big lol. Only side to pinning so much is my face is more oily then the Middle East. Gotta get my daily shower in or I'm feeling nasty all day.

To all those planning on starting 1st cycle. I highly recommend keeping a good diet on cycle and off obviously. Still not 100% from this weekends carb binge. Been eating great but bloats still chilling, took some intestinal supps to help out.

Good night fellow brothers.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32: 203lbs

Still any believe its been a month now. I feel great pinning 150, took a bit longer but painless.

Workout went great had an incredible back pump today. Also seen an old friend who started questioning how I got so big lol. Only side to pinning so much is my face is more oily then the Middle East. Gotta get my daily shower in or I'm feeling nasty all day.

To all those planning on starting 1st cycle. I highly recommend keeping a good diet on cycle and off obviously. Still not 100% from this weekends carb binge. Been eating great but bloats still chilling, took some intestinal supps to help out.

Good night fellow brothers.
    Have you tried out any gda's? I know some people like them especially with a known cheat meal or binge to help alleviate some of the post binge mess
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Have you tried out any gda's? I know some people like them especially with a known cheat meal or binge to help alleviate some of the post binge mess
    Never heard of it, what's gda?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Never heard of it, what's gda?
    A nutrient partitioner. Something like pslin, slinsane, glycobol, etc.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

A nutrient partitioner. Something like pslin, slinsane, glycobol, etc.
    Okay yeah I been supplementing psyllium. How's the end of pct, did you keep most of your gains so far?? I'm already thinking about post cycle lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Okay yeah I been supplementing psyllium. How's the end of pct, did you keep most of your gains so far?? I'm already thinking about post cycle lol
    I was glad to be done with pct and just relax a bit ha. Now I'm just getting antsy for another cycle.

As fat as gains, I haven't lost anything, at least on the scale. I feel like I look about 90% of what I did while on so that's good too. In gonna try to cut up a bit here in a couple weeks so ill get a better idea once I've taken some bf back off what the real size looks like.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I was glad to be done with pct and just relax a bit ha. Now I'm just getting antsy for another cycle.

As fat as gains, I haven't lost anything, at least on the scale. I feel like I look about 90% of what I did while on so that's good too. In gonna try to cut up a bit here in a couple weeks so ill get a better idea once I've taken some bf back off what the real size looks like.
    Cool, keep us posted in the log.

What are you planning for next cycle?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, keep us posted in the log.

What are you planning for next cycle?
    Will do. Gonna try to get some before/after pics and stats up here soon just been traveling for work so no time.

Next up I'm gonna try a tren/prop cut. I've gone over it a few times with dangerdave and have it pretty well ironed out. I plan to post that up in its own thread for some other opinions here soon before I put my order in and commit.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Will do. Gonna try to get some before/after pics and stats up here soon just been traveling for work so no time.

Next up I'm gonna try a tren/prop cut. I've gone over it a few times with dangerdave and have it pretty well ironed out. I plan to post that up in its own thread for some other opinions here soon before I put my order in and commit.
    Oh **** I was planning on tren/prop or prop/EQ for second cycle. You pretty set on the tren then? I got a couple friends on it an they look HUGE! Lol I'm probably doing EQ for 2nd cycle, it's real safe compared to some of the other stuff out there and lean gains as well.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh **** I was planning on tren/prop or prop/EQ for second cycle. You pretty set on the tren then? I got a couple friends on it an they look HUGE! Lol I'm probably doing EQ for 2nd cycle, it's real safe compared to some of the other stuff out there and lean gains as well.
    Eqs not so safe, I know it's considered mild but it does have a tendency to thicken the blood putting excess strain on your circulatory system. That's the one thing that's put me off trying it.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Eqs not so safe, I know it's considered mild but it does have a tendency to thicken the blood putting excess strain on your circulatory system. That's the one thing that's put me off trying it.
    I've read supplementing with a baby aspirin and celery seed extract lowers blood pressure with EQ.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I've read supplementing with a baby aspirin and celery seed extract lowers blood pressure with EQ.
    Would it help to use a vasodilator to give wider pathways for the thicker blood?
    Where it all started

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Would it help to use a vasodilator to give wider pathways for the thicker blood?
    Good question, I think as long as you eat whole foods and don't have a history of circulatory problems it'll all be good.

And question about bloat. Would hitting the sauna/steam room keep water retention to a minimum? I've been trying to find a good article but haven't found anything yet on it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good question, I think as long as you eat whole foods and don't have a history of circulatory problems it'll all be good.

And question about bloat. Would hitting the sauna/steam room keep water retention to a minimum? I've been trying to find a good article but haven't found anything yet on it.
    I don't know if it would, I read recently that bloat on test is caused by increased aldosterone levels(influenced by an increase in estrogen) so the bloat is much the same as a female gets on her period. I don't know if you could effectively combat that with anything other than "hormonal supplementation". Of course this is all speculation I am no expert so please don't hate on me if you know more about this lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry For the lateness.

In though. Keep killing it man!
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 35 203lbs

Gonna stick to pinning 100-125 ml, after doing 150 I broke out hella bad and got hot flashes throughout the day. My facial hair is growing insanely fast, shaved yesterday and got a 5 o'clock shadow today already.

Taking today off the gym to rest. Pinning tomorrow and looking forward to break the 205 mark.

Also going to focus not so much on lifting as heavy as possible. But lifting heavy to failure. Hoping to build denser muscle this way and prevent any injuries that might take place from lifting too heavy.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I think I'm pretty set on the tren just because of the cutting. I've heard amazing things about the gains and fat loss that you can get which is exactly what I'm looking for.

Sucks about the breakout, I really liked when I got up to 150mg. I wonder if maybe you split the doses up and pinned ed if that might help? That's a lot of pinning but leveling out more night help prevent a breakout due to a bigger "burst" of test.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So decided to run alphamine to help burn a little fat. It's day 2 on it and the energy I get from it I still feel after 5 hours of taking it. Tastes great and looking forward to reaching 5% by end of the month. (Have a couple of shoots coming up have to cut for.)

Gains are great. Still getting a ridiculous pump, hiring chest/abs today. Yesterday's pin didn't go we'll. I did legs the day before and my quads were rejecting the pin because they were so stiff. Ended up pinning 3 times before getting it in finally.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday's pin didn't go we'll. I did legs the day before and my quads were rejecting the pin because they were so stiff. Ended up pinning 3 times before getting it in finally.
    It's taken a lot of pressure for me every time I pin glutes, but I got some ridiculously meaty Nicki Minaj glutes lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

It's taken a lot of pressure for me every time I pin glutes, but I got some ridiculously meaty Nicki Minaj glutes lol.
    I got big glutes as well (so the ladies tell me). The only thing is I don't feel comfortable pinning behind myself, how do you do it??
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I got big glutes as well (so the ladies tell me). The only thing is I don't feel comfortable pinning behind myself, how do you do it??
    Locate an outer quadrant stuff the pin in and push just like any other muscle. I wrap my opposite arm around my back to hold the tube so I don't move the pin around a lot.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's tricky, only done each glute twice now. The first time I did it on each one it was an effin' horror show lol, trying to pin with one hand and needle was going everywhere, but I survived. I do them standing and also I've learned when pinning spots with one hand you need to hold the syringe between your ring finger and thumb so you can use your forefinger and middle to operate the plunger, getting that down makes it pretty easy. Also I've only done upper outer on each one which is pretty easy to see.

I think one of the biggest things for me is staying calm and taking my time, because I have a tendency to get a little shaky.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome log. Following since I'm researching my first cycle.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kchris View Post
    Awesome log. Following since I'm researching my first cycle.
    As am I, and THIS is a GREAT log
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed. Also doing the prop but throwing Var in a couple weeks. 80mg ED
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

It's tricky, only done each glute twice now. The first time I did it on each one it was an effin' horror show lol, trying to pin with one hand and needle was going everywhere, but I survived. I do them standing and also I've learned when pinning spots with one hand you need to hold the syringe between your ring finger and thumb so you can use your forefinger and middle to operate the plunger, getting that down makes it pretty easy. Also I've only done upper outer on each one which is pretty easy to see.

I think one of the biggest things for me is staying calm and taking my time, because I have a tendency to get a little shaky.
    Lol. That's how was too. sweating my ass off. My head was all shinny.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

Lol. That's how was too. sweating my ass off. My head was all shinny.
    Couldn't do glute this morning lol. Pin came out 1/4th into pinning and switched over to Ventro glute, went perfectly. Defiantly my favorite injection spot, only thing is that it's so small and all bruised up from the pinning from this cycle haha.

Today's day off, got work right after school. I learned to appreciate my days off and supplement right on them too. Diet is high fat/protein and low carbs (only carbs from veggies and couple fruit in the morning). Weighed in at 203lbs this morning.

And btw so many people at the gym be mirin it's not even funny lol. My homie and me both started cycle same time and each time were at the gym someone asks what I'm on or what he's on. Lol I tell them to start eating sardines for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Btw my lower abdominal veins are starting to pop out. Haven't seen them this defined ever. Defiantly motivation for skipping cheat days these next few weeks
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Btw my lower abdominal veins are starting to pop out. Haven't seen them this defined ever. Defiantly motivation for skipping cheat days these next few weeks
    so you like the 100mg fine then huh? How long have you been on your cycle again?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Length On 1st Cycle Test Prop
    By Scamp10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. First Cycle, Test Prop
    By bigjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics