planning out my first cycle, possibly my second, advice needed!

af9001

Awards
ive been training natural for over 4 years now, and have decided i want to start a cycle. im aware of the consequences, and the dangers. but i feel that im ready. id also like to include that i am already naturally infertile, and that risk is not one i need to weigh.

Im currently cutting down for the summer down to 6-8% BF. I plan to maintain that until October 2013, which is when I start my first cycle:

Wk 1-12 test E = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
Wk 1-12 aromasin 10mg ED

PCT
15 to wk 19
Clomid 75/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20

I was considering switching test E with Cyp, or Prop, and adjust the weeks accordingly. any opinions on which is a best for a first cycle?
should i include aromasin in the pct as well?

I was considering hcg as well, but I've had people tell me to save it for later cycles. that and, to be honest, temporary testicular atrophy doesnt bother me lol.

this will be a strictly bulking cycle, I want to put on as much mass as I possibly can, and then cut again in Spring 2014. Should I start my second cycle at that point as well? Or just cut naturally?
If I were to do a second, cutting cycle, what would you recommend? I was considering Prop, anavar, and clen

Im afraid of losing any of my gains from the cycle, especially since Ill be cutting so soon after pct. But at the same time, I feel like it might be a bit too soon to start a second cycle? Unless I use prop first cycle, in which case my first cycle would have ended earlier.. any opinions?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok I will bite...

Test dose looks good. Start aromasin week 4 and run past your SERM in pct to prevent estrofen rebound. Dont use hcg, you dont need it.

Have you thought of using a kicker for the first 4 weeks?

After pct you need to take time to maintain. Your body needs to learn to maintain the new mass all naturally or you will lose it in a cut. After about 10 weeks from end of pct you can start another cycle safely. I recommend blood work right before you start cycle 2 to make sure you are good. Check out the thread I posted in Old School Hormone use about clearing receptors.

For your cut you co could use Test P, Mast P and an oral like anavar or a ph like epi. You will want to run it for about 6-8 weeks. Use the oral for the last 6 weeks no more or you risk liver trouble.

Ask any questions you got bro. I will help if i can.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will bite...

Test dose looks good. Start aromasin week 4 and run past your SERM in pct to prevent estrofen rebound. Dont use hcg, you dont need it.

After pct you need to take time to maintain. Your body needs to learn to maintain the new mass all naturally or you will lose it in a cut. After about 10 weeks from end of pct you can start another cycle safely. I recommend blood work right before you start cycle 2 to make sure you are good. Check out the thread I posted in Old School Hormone use about clearing receptors.

For your cut you co could use Test P, Mast P and an oral like anavar or a ph like epi. You will want to run it for about 6-8 weeks. Use the oral for the last 6 weeks no more or you risk liver trouble.

Ask any questions you got bro. I will help if i can.
If he hasnt taken anything there is nothing to clear from his receptors.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I meant for cycle number 2
I would recommend him just doing the classic time on +pct= time off approach considering he is new to the game. Anabolics is a marathon not a sprint.

af9001

Awards
thanks for the replies!

i certainly did, but ive been told multiple times to make the first cycle just Test, without any kickers :33: I think just to be safe i'll save the kicker for next year

I would recommend him just doing the classic time on +pct= time off approach considering he is new to the game. Anabolics is a marathon not a sprint.
What is your opinion on cruising after the 12 weeks of Test E, on 250mg a week for a few weeks, then hopping on Test P + var for 8 weeks to cut, and then doing just one PCT after that?

What would my PCT have to be for that?
Does it seem too dangerous for a first time cycle?
As I said, infertility is not an issue.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies!

i certainly did, but ive been told multiple times to make the first cycle just Test, without any kickers :33: I think just to be safe i'll save the kicker for next year

What is your opinion on cruising after the 12 weeks of Test E, on 250mg a week for a few weeks, then hopping on Test P + var for 8 weeks to cut, and then doing just one PCT after that?

What would my PCT have to be for that?
Does it seem too dangerous for a first time cycle?
As I said, infertility is not an issue.
Blasting and cruising is more applicable to people on trt. If you dont mind the thought of TRT then by all means blast and cruise, I know several people who blast and cruise who are more than happy with the results.

If you are not planning on TRT then cycle and rest and cycle and rest is the best option, IMO.