Back Pumps/Kidney Issues while on Mechabol? HELP!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Back Pumps/Kidney Issues while on Mechabol? HELP!

All,

Starting Week 3 of Mechabol today. Week 1 was 75mgs a day while week 2-week6 are 100mg a day.

I have been having crazy pain on my lower to mid back. I understand this can be a "normal" side effect when taking orals. However, this week has been very rough on me emotionally and I was only able to work out twice (relative was in the hospital). So I am unsure why I should be having such pain if I havent been working out as much (I didnt even do leg day).

I would say that my diet has been consistent this week, however my water intake has been a bit low. I am unsure if this is kidney pain or muscle related issues.

I was up all night tossing and turning because I couldnt find a comfortable position to sleep in. I actually stretched a bit at 3am and it seemed to help, but the pain didnt completely subside. I will also admit my flexibility is pretty much crap.

I ordered bulk taurine online and went to a local health shop to pick up some taurine pills. Downed 10mgs last night and 5mgs this morning.

Other supports are:

N2guard (6 caps a day),
    OT multi (3 pills a day).
    Coconut Oil pills (2000mg a day),
    Krill Oil (1200mg a day),
    Aegis (TUDCA, 6 caps a day),
    Ubiquinol (200mgs a day)
    Achilles (Joint support, 4 caps a day)
    RS Transaderm (4 pumps post shower)
    PNI Paragon (3 caps a day)
    ALCAR (1 gram a day)
    LCLT (2 grams a day)
    DAA (3 grams a day)
    Toco8 (2 scoops a day)
    Body Tech Glutamine + BCAA
    ON Creatine Mono
    Protein Powder (On Pro Complex, ON Whey)
    Herbal Liver Detox Tea

I would also note my appetitie today is ****. I would say this is due to the pain. I think my lower water intake (for the past few days), while being extra stressed, not being able to foam roll/stretch, increasing the Mecha dose, all created the perfect storm for some kidney/back pain, but I am new to this so I'd like to be sure and know what you guys recommend.

1. Dropping the Mecha for a few days, while taking 5g of Taurine, 1-1.5 GAL of water, general multi and supports.

2. Continuing the Mecha but at 75mg, drink lots of O2 with Taurine and supports.

3. Drop everything for now and just foam roll, stretch, and drink **** ton of 02.

Thanks for any and all help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Keep going add coconut water and taurine. Make sure your electrolytes are balanced. And foam roll regardless.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah keep going and up water intake as well as potassium and taurine. Even at 5g of taurine I get nasty back pumps I need more like 7g about an hour pre workout.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah keep going and up water intake as well as potassium and taurine. Even at 5g of taurine I get nasty back pumps I need more like 7g about an hour pre workout.
    I get adding it to my pre workout, but how normal is it to have them when I havent even squatted or deadlifted this week? I did Chest on Tuesday, Back on Wednesday (back day wasn't low rep high weight either), but was ultra apprehensive yesterday as I didn't know if this was an organ issue vs muscle issue.

I havent taken the Mecha today as I wanted to be sure it wasn't an organ issue. The discomfort is definitely still there but I have to admit I already feel a tad bit better. This leads me to agree with you guys that just getting the water upped along with Taurine and Potassium should help. I can deal with a little bit of discomfort, so long as it's not an organ issue.

I will take 50mg with my next meal along with Tudca and other supports and another 50mg later on (6pm). I'll also grab a sugar free powerade or gatorade for good measure, even though I hate that stuff. I'll go for legs tonight and be aware that it may affect my squats and dl. Then I'll have a date with the foam roller.

Thanks again for the help. Sorry for the newb question, I figured it was a water + electrolyte issue since it is only the start of week 3 and Mecha is a light PH by some standards. I just would rather be over cautious with this stuff as it's my first time taking a PH.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Back pumps are very common.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Very common
    Cool, thanks again for the peace of mind.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you're ever just in dire need driving home, stop by a gas station and grab a monster. It'll help just enough.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. left hand numb, and chapped lips while on clen? help
    By Lockxxheed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Stopping low estrogen issues while on Havoc/epistane
    By DangerouStyle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16