Albut. cycle overview
- 04-29-2013, 10:20 PM
- 04-29-2013, 10:27 PM
- 04-29-2013, 10:39 PM
08-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.
This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.
Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks
08-23-2013, 02:29 PM
08-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mustang88 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
- By kkitz967 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
- By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 28Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:33 AM
- By twistid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
- By Sqard in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:24 PM