Albut. cycle overview

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

You should cycle off albuterol every week or so to refresh your receptors. You could do alternating weeks with an ECA stack which would work well.
    Can you break your diet down for me? How many calories are you consuming? What kind of macronutrient ratios are you aiming for? If your not losing weight your probably eating too much. Or not enough
    Show me evidence that albuterol down-regulates beta-2 receptors. The half-life is around 4-6 hours.

If you're worried about down-regulation, take a couple Benadryl before bed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl View Post
    Hi Luke,

This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.
    sounds like your T3 is underdosed. even with a crap diet this stuff will drop more than 5lbs. there will be rebound weight after coming off t3. albuterol will also help. you need to do more cardio and drink a ton of water. you may need to increase your albuterol dosage. cardio first thing in the morning. and you should think about carb cycling while running t3.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

Show me evidence that albuterol down-regulates beta-2 receptors. The half-life is around 4-6 hours.

If you're worried about down-regulation, take a couple Benadryl before bed.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10880056/

4. Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by LukeEvo View Post
    Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks
    Orally.

6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Orally.
    E****lent, thanks heaps mate.

I'll add more details soon about the course and cycle I've planned and also what sort of results I get.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle overview?
    By mustang88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
  2. Test e/Dbol Cycle Overview
    By kkitz967 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Mdrol + Test E Cycle overview
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28