Albut. cycle overview

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Gw44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    90507
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

    I'll probably take a break from it, then ill hit it hard. Good dosages? And it's all good bro, biology is tough ****!

  2. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    I'll probably take a break from it, then ill hit it hard. Good dosages? And it's all good bro, biology is tough ****!
    It has its moments. Im procrastinating on this studying right now. I would suggest albut, from what i hear (havent started my cycle yet so all speculation ) albut. is a lighter form of clen with less side effects and its half life is like 4hours so you can actually sleep without keto. But if you want to start Clen I would just research dosages, i forgot what the dosages were for Clen but its once a day in the morning and you need taurine/keto or else you will get muscle cramps and will not be able to sleep. Clen has a half life of 36 hours ... so unless you feel like staying up for atleast 26+ hours lol i suggest Keto. Ill update this or make a new log and see how albut treats me. You start low with clen 20-30 mcg and then you could go as far as 120 mcg if you feel like you can handle it and the side effects arent horrible on you.
  3. New Member
    Gw44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    90507
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

    **** that, I like sleep too much. What's albut? I'll try that instead to help lean me out a bit.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    **** that, I like sleep too much. What's albut? I'll try that instead to help lean me out a bit.
    Albuterol, its Clen's friendly cousin. Less side effects, way less half life, doesnt dip into your taurine stores as much (still does though). Its a milder form of Clen. I heard many don't like Clen just because the sides are insane but the fat loss is like
  5. New Member
    Gw44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    90507
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

    Dosages with albut? Same or no?
  6. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    482543
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I wouldn't ....http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...after-pct.html Wait till after your PCT.
    Matt Porter made good points in that thread that it may be beneficial to run clen during pct. It would make sense to be able to. Keep up the food intake to solidify gains and use clen to make sure you don't add too much fat since you aren't on anabolics anymore eating at the same rate as you were.
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  7. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Matt Porter made good points in that thread that it may be beneficial to run clen during pct. It would make sense to be able to. Keep up the food intake to solidify gains and use clen to make sure you don't add too much fat since you aren't on anabolics anymore eating at the same rate as you were.
    I saw good arguments for both sides. I think it comes down to person and trial and error in the real world though.
  8. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    482543
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ya that's for sure. I have 2 bottles of clen in my closet waiting for the right time to use them so I've been doing a bunch of research on it
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  9. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I haven't gone above 8.5 on the treadmill. The whole point of a beta-2 antagonist is to spare muscle. I haven't lost any muscle and my glycogen stores are being spared. I can tell after my runs because I'm not looking carb depleted(which normally happens).
    Side track. Have you noticed increased endurance on GW?
  10. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post

    Matt Porter made good points in that thread that it may be beneficial to run clen during pct. It would make sense to be able to. Keep up the food intake to solidify gains and use clen to make sure you don't add too much fat since you aren't on anabolics anymore eating at the same rate as you were.
    Matt Porter seems to pop-up everywhere haha
  11. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post

    Side track. Have you noticed increased endurance on GW?
    Yeah, most definantly. I don't have any measurements besides my opinion. You can run....and run....and run...
  12. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    Yeah, most definantly. I don't have any measurements besides my opinion. You can run....and run....and run...
    Nice. I swim competitively, so it's affect on endurance is what I'm most interested in
  13. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post

    Nice. I swim competitively, so it's affect on endurance is what I'm most interested in
    Interesting. What is that stuff, I've been seeing it everywhere.
  14. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Interesting. What is that stuff, I've been seeing it everywhere.
    It's an AAMPK activator. Basically, it activates some of the metabolic pathways activated during exercise...without exercising. And then when you exercise different stuff goes on (I forget lol) that leads to increased endurance. Benefits are fat loss and endurance. 5mg/day for 8 weeks seems most common.
  15. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    It's an AAMPK activator. Basically, it activates some of the metabolic pathways activated during exercise...without exercising. And then when you exercise different stuff goes on (I forget lol) that leads to increased endurance. Benefits are fat loss and endurance. 5mg/day for 8 weeks seems most common.
    So if I do a cycle of that, and not lift.... i will get bigger o_0 no fawking way . Just kidding, looks interesting im going to look into it. I know where to get some too so maybe ill add it to my albuterol cycle.
  16. New Member
    BeachGirl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    22
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    93%

    Please help - any idea welcome. I am a 5'7" and 150 pound female, 38 years of age. I keep gaining 5 pounds a year despite regular strength training (2-3 times a week plus cardio 2-3 days) and watching what I eat. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, and my job is super stressful. I take tons of vitamins to compensate. Recently I decided to do a cycle of T3 and albuterol. I am up to 25mcg of T3 3Xday and 4mcg Albuterol 3Xday. I tapered up every third day and have been here for 2 weeks now. I have not lost any weight. I am trying to lose weight because although slender my waist line is not good! It is 29 1/2 inches I have a belly pooch and love handles. I do not understand why this is not working at all. Sometimes I feel my heart is beating quite fast, but other than that no side efects. I still get tired periodically too, and am having no troubles getting to sleep on this amount. Is it safe for me to take more of one or the other or both? Do you recommend I try something else too? I hear people say you can lose muscle on this much T3 but not a pound is gone. So weird.
    Couple things to note:
    1. I am not eating any more than before starting cycle
    2. My T3 is real as I have taken it by itself (did a 2 month cycle 4 months ago) and could feel my hear rate go up and lost 5 pounds (gained it back cuz I stopped it when i went on vacation - dumb me)
  17. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl View Post
    Please help - any idea welcome. I am a 5'7" and 150 pound female, 38 years of age. I keep gaining 5 pounds a year despite regular strength training (2-3 times a week plus cardio 2-3 days) and watching what I eat. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, and my job is super stressful. I take tons of vitamins to compensate. Recently I decided to do a cycle of T3 and albuterol. I am up to 25mcg of T3 3Xday and 4mcg Albuterol 3Xday. I tapered up every third day and have been here for 2 weeks now. I have not lost any weight. I am trying to lose weight because although slender my waist line is not good! It is 29 1/2 inches I have a belly pooch and love handles. I do not understand why this is not working at all. Sometimes I feel my heart is beating quite fast, but other than that no side efects. I still get tired periodically too, and am having no troubles getting to sleep on this amount. Is it safe for me to take more of one or the other or both? Do you recommend I try something else too? I hear people say you can lose muscle on this much T3 but not a pound is gone. So weird.
    Couple things to note:
    1. I am not eating any more than before starting cycle
    2. My T3 is real as I have taken it by itself (did a 2 month cycle 4 months ago) and could feel my hear rate go up and lost 5 pounds (gained it back cuz I stopped it when i went on vacation - dumb me)
    What does your diet look like?? What does your training look like?? If your not losing weight one of these is probably off. Are you cycling on and off albuterol??
  18. New Member
    BeachGirl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    22
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    93%

    Hi Luke,

    This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

    Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.
  19. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4988
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.6%

    If you're taking T3 and Albuterol, while doing aerobic activity, and are not losing any fat, you're diet is off. Your body HAS to burn something.

    Buy a heart rate monitor with a calorie counter or download MyFitnessPal for free. You need to track calories.
  20. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl View Post
    Hi Luke,

    This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

    Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.
    You should cycle off albuterol every week or so to refresh your receptors. You could do alternating weeks with an ECA stack which would work well.
    Can you break your diet down for me? How many calories are you consuming? What kind of macronutrient ratios are you aiming for? If your not losing weight your probably eating too much. Or not enough
  21. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4988
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    You should cycle off albuterol every week or so to refresh your receptors. You could do alternating weeks with an ECA stack which would work well.
    Can you break your diet down for me? How many calories are you consuming? What kind of macronutrient ratios are you aiming for? If your not losing weight your probably eating too much. Or not enough
    Show me evidence that albuterol down-regulates beta-2 receptors. The half-life is around 4-6 hours.

    If you're worried about down-regulation, take a couple Benadryl before bed.
  22. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl View Post
    Hi Luke,

    This is my first time using the albuterol with the T3. T3 alone took 2 months to lose 5 pounds (75 mcg a day for 6 weeks of that). I giess I was hoping the albuterol would really kick start and amplify the weight loss. It's only been two weeks so maybe I am not patient enough, especially since it does seem to be harder for women to jump start the weight loss. When should I cycle off the albuterol? And is there something good to take in its place when I do? I am not having any side effects so am thinking maybe I should up the T3 to 100mcg.

    Diet and work out are same as before doing the cycle. I know I need to improve them more but not too bad. I eat meat and veggies mostly, no fried foods, limited process foods and no drinks with calories. But I do cheat once a week and have desert as I have a sweet tooth. I have personal trainer that I see twice a week for strength training 30 min each day. Then I also do an extra day on my own. For cardio I run, swim and take cardio kickboxing.
    sounds like your T3 is underdosed. even with a crap diet this stuff will drop more than 5lbs. there will be rebound weight after coming off t3. albuterol will also help. you need to do more cardio and drink a ton of water. you may need to increase your albuterol dosage. cardio first thing in the morning. and you should think about carb cycling while running t3.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post

    Show me evidence that albuterol down-regulates beta-2 receptors. The half-life is around 4-6 hours.

    If you're worried about down-regulation, take a couple Benadryl before bed.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10880056/
  24. New Member
    LukeEvo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

    Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

    This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

    Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks
  25. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    1166734
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEvo View Post
    Hey lads, I've been doing a lot or reading and researching of anabolics and all sorts for some time now. I'm looking at doing a course of albuterol.

    This thread as probably had the most information in one spot besides the studies and stuff. For example I didn't know about the muscle cramps so I will definitely be adding taurine into my cycle also I eat enough bananas for potassium and water intake is generally high anyway.

    Put of everything I have read there is one thing that has not been cleared up. Is the liquid albuterol taken orally or injected? Can someone please just clarify this so I know whether to get an oral syringe or the other sort. I'm pretty sure I'm good with everything else. I know that clen is taken orally but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks
    Orally.
  26. New Member
    LukeEvo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Orally.
    Excellent, thanks heaps mate.

    I'll add more details soon about the course and cycle I've planned and also what sort of results I get.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cycle overview?
    By mustang88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
  2. Test e/Dbol Cycle Overview
    By kkitz967 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Mdrol + Test E Cycle overview
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:33 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
  5. Please overview my Maximus Stack cycle
    By Sqard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in