Albut. cycle overview

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys I'm 14, been training for 2 weeks and want to run a cycle of test/tren/dbol for two years.... Oh wait my bad I need to leave douchebag mode hold on.....

Alrighty then its time for me to start cutting, my recomp is coming to an end very soon. So I decided on some albuterol. I like it because its milder than clen and doesn't stay in your body as long, just in case I feel like changing my mind on cycle pending the side effects. So here's what I want to do:

5 week total cycle
2 days on/ 2 days off
4mg × 3 times a day (dosage may be altered depending on side effects or lack of side effects)
Question: should I do 2 on 2 off without ketotifen or 5-7 days straight with ketotifen every night.... Or 2 on 2 off with ketotifen on the two on days of albut so I don't risk insomnia? That's really the only part I'm confused about.

I'll be taking taurine, though I heard albut doesn't leech taurine like clen does, but better safe than sorry and my usual ON multi vitamin.

Stats:
Wt: 185
Ht: 5 foot 7 inches
Bf%- 13-14 ( guesstimating)

Obviously I'll be running a calorie deficit of 200-300 kcal below maintenance and keeping carbs under 150g, with higher fats and proteins to fill my dietary needs.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you wont get insomnia, its not a super stim like clen. youll just wake up and piss a lot

i did 10on-10off with my albuterol run because each vial had 30ml. so that was 10 days at 3 doses a day, just convenience. i didnt use keto either, you dont need it so much with albuterol because of its short half life. unless you plan on going a month straight or something

edit: idk if im just a fuking weirdo or something, but 4mgx3 a day made me feel a little tired. but if i drank any coffee or took anything with caffeine, i would feel like i was on crack. so i avoided the caffeine while i was using it. you might find that info useful lol

whaz

whaz

Awards
Vague question I know, but what would you describe/compare the stim feeling to? Never done clen or albuterol.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you wont get insomnia, its not a super stim like clen. youll just wake up and piss a lot

i did 10on-10off with my albuterol run because each vial had 30ml. so that was 10 days at 3 doses a day, just convenience. i didnt use keto either, you dont need it so much with albuterol because of its short half life. unless you plan on going a month straight or something

edit: idk if im just a fuking weirdo or something, but 4mgx3 a day made me feel a little tired. but if i drank any coffee or took anything with caffeine, i would feel like i was on crack. so i avoided the caffeine while i was using it. you might find that info useful lol
Lol really? So you ran only 3 mL x3 per day and felt fine well 4mg (or 4 mL since ill be getting liquid as well) is only 3 extra mL. I'll definitively stay away from the caffeine. I knew Albut. was a lot more mild than Clen but I didnt realize it was so much. Glad to know I can go a little longer and not have to buy any keto. How long was your total cycle?

Also my Vial is 60 mL so if I Can it like you did, at 3 mL x 3 per day, I can do 10 on/10 off then 10 on/ 10 off again as well. Im no mathmatishiiiiiiun but thats about 5 weeks give or take a few days.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol really? So you ran only 3 mL x3 per day and felt fine well 4mg (or 4 mL since ill be getting liquid as well) is only 3 extra mL. I'll definitively stay away from the caffeine. I knew Albut. was a lot more mild than Clen but I didnt realize it was so much. Glad to know I can go a little longer and not have to buy any keto. How long was your total cycle?

Also my Vial is 60 mL so if I Can it like you did, at 3 mL x 3 per day, I can do 10 on/10 off then 10 on/ 10 off again as well. Im no mathmatishiiiiiiun but thats about 5 weeks give or take a few days.
I ran albuterol for 8 weeks 5 days on 5 days off and I had some pretty impressive fat loss. I def recommend it. Dose the Fu*k out of the taurine tho, the muscle cramps are quite painful especially the hamstrings.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran albuterol for 8 weeks 5 days on 5 days off and I had some pretty impressive fat loss. I def recommend it. Dose the Fu*k out of the taurine tho, the muscle cramps are quite painful especially the hamstrings.
Ah see I knew I needed taurine. What dosage of taurine and what frequency do you recommend ? So alright I can run my albut anywhere from 5 on 5 off - 10on 10off from 5-8 weeks at a 3 ml dosage 3 x a day. I'll probably opt for the 5 on 5 off due to the cramping factor.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Currently running albuterol @ 6mgx3. I'm still taking in about 400-500mg caffeine a day. No problems yet. Fat is flying off though. I'm stacking it with gw1516.

Way I see it, albuterol floods the blood with FFAs and the GW1516 incinerates them within the cells. Also I like saving my glucose for muscle contraction

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I went as high as 6mg x4 and I friend that went up to 36mg

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I love the EC stack. Not much luck with Clen. I thought about trying Albuterol to see how it goes. This makes me kind of excited. :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything ordered. Oh boy I'm excited.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ah see I knew I needed taurine. What dosage of taurine and what frequency do you recommend ? So alright I can run my albut anywhere from 5 on 5 off - 10on 10off from 5-8 weeks at a 3 ml dosage 3 x a day. I'll probably opt for the 5 on 5 off due to the cramping factor.
I just put 4g in my breakfast shake and 4g pre workout and it kept them at bay for the most part.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just put 4g in my breakfast shake and 4g pre workout and it kept them at bay for the most part.
Mkay. I'll want to start out at about 3mg x2-3 a day. I hope you mean mg and not grams because 4g of Albut must carry some insane energy ;). I ordered taurine as well, should I just take taurine with the albut dosing? Or should I spread the dosing out? So if I take 3mg in the morning with 100g of taurine then on my next dosage take another 100mg of taurine along with the albut dosage? Does that sound like a better plan.

EDIT- just realized you said 4g of TAURINE lol, sorry thought you meant 4g of albut

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Mkay. I'll want to start out at about 3mg x2-3 a day. I hope you mean mg and not grams because 4g of Albut must carry some insane energy ;). I ordered taurine as well, should I just take taurine with the albut dosing? Or should I spread the dosing out? So if I take 3mg in the morning with 100g of taurine then on my next dosage take another 100mg of taurine along with the albut dosage? Does that sound like a better plan.

EDIT- just realized you said 4g of TAURINE lol, sorry thought you meant 4g of albut
Lol I was talking about taurine. As for albuterol dosing I was dosing 6mg every 4-5 hours. Ha just saw your edit :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was talking about taurine. As for albuterol dosing I was dosing 6mg every 4-5 hours. Ha just saw your edit :)
Lol I figured you were talking about taurine. Yeah I want to start at 3mg just to make sure I Can handle it. Then does up to about 6mg which is 1mL of liquid Albut. for me. Dosing out 0.5 mL is going to be a job and a half lol. But yeah so 8g of taurine total. Did you take it on your off weeks as well? I plan on just dosing down on my off weeks, so 4g total on my of weeks as opposed to about 8g total on my on weeks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol I figured you were talking about taurine. Yeah I want to start at 3mg just to make sure I Can handle it. Then does up to about 6mg which is 1mL of liquid Albut. for me. Dosing out 0.5 mL is going to be a job and a half lol. But yeah so 8g of taurine total. Did you take it on your off weeks as well? I plan on just dosing down on my off weeks, so 4g total on my of weeks as opposed to about 8g total on my on weeks.
Yeah I took it on off weeks as well but I was in epi at the time so you could probably get aroun just dosing on your on weeks. The best way to measure out half a ml i found was to buy a baby medicine dropper. They measure up to 1ml and are reusable.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm planning on running albuterol/t3/winny starting may for 6 weeks straight. Any tips?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I took it on off weeks as well but I was in epi at the time so you could probably get aroun just dosing on your on weeks. The best way to measure out half a ml i found was to buy a baby medicine dropper. They measure up to 1ml and are reusable.
That's exactly what I was thinking for the dosing. Thanks. Can't wait to run an effective cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm planning on running albuterol/t3/winny starting may for 6 weeks straight. Any tips?
You'll need ketotifen if you want to run any longer than a couple weeks straight, dose the **** out of taurine as muscle cramps suck balls. haven't used t3 so I can't comment.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you keep your water intake on the high side it tends to stop the insane cramps. I use potassium and taurine to also inhibit cramping as well when I run clen or albute. Also just keep an eye on you heartrate on albute when doing cardio, it can get you in the red zone for sure. Albute is nice because it is relatively short acting, thus as long as your last dose isnt too late sleep should be fine.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool thanks guys, I've used t3 and Clen but first time with albut. What would u recommend as a starting dose per day?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you keep your water intake on the high side it tends to stop the insane cramps. I use potassium and taurine to also inhibit cramping as well when I run clen or albute. Also just keep an eye on you heartrate on albute when doing cardio, it can get you in the red zone for sure. Albute is nice because it is relatively short acting, thus as long as your last dose isnt too late sleep should be fine.
Gerbil i just cannot take you seriously with your pic hahahah. I'll be reading your posts and then stray away from the words and lean towards your profile picture.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Cool thanks guys, I've used t3 and Clen but first time with albut. What would u recommend as a starting dose per day?
Probably 3mg three times daily working up to 6mg three times daily. I have heard of people dosing up to 36mg daily which IMO is overkill.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks, that's what I'll do. Im thinning about starting the t3 2 weeks before the winny and albuterol. To avoid rebound weight gain from the t3. Any opinions?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably 3mg three times daily working up to 6mg three times daily. I have heard of people dosing up to 36mg daily which IMO is overkill.
complete overkill or pure shreddedness.... you decide :p

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I started at 6mg/3 times daily. I read a lot of logs saying the change in side effects between 3mg and 6mg is negligible. I like this protocol.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started at 6mg/3 times daily. I read a lot of logs saying the change in side effects between 3mg and 6mg is negligible. I like this protocol.
For me 6mg is easier dosing for the vial I have.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two questions before I kick this cycle.off.

1. Do you guys eat under or maintenance when you're on albut/clean? I feel like since its anti catabolic and ramps up your metabolism you wouldn't need to eat under maintainence , correct me if I'm wrong I wanted to ask.

2. When you count the weeks per cycle for for example an 8 week cycle.of albut. If you run 7 on 7 off (1 week ) do you count the off weeks as part of your cycle so in reality you're only on albut for 4 weeks total , just spaced apart? Correct?

Thanks fellas. I've done a fair amount of research but I'm still kinda nervous about this cycle. Still trying to find a study on the anabolic properties of albut but it seems there is.more for clenw and how its only anabolic on animals. However there are a few articles claiming its anabic.properties on humans. So I'm not sure there either.

Sorry about the misspelling and periods my.phone keyboard hates me :(.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
On my cut I'll be using albuterol and am dropping down to 1500 cals aday. But I'm using roids and t3.

I dont much believe in the on off method. I use it for a given among of time. Like I'm running it 6 weeks. And I'll start ketofin around week 3 or 4.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my cut I'll be using albuterol and am dropping down to 1500 cals aday. But I'm using roids and t3.

I dont much believe in the on off method. I use it for a given among of time. Like I'm running it 6 weeks. And I'll start ketofin around week 3 or 4.
Why 1500 kcal... That's quite low. Even though albut is anti catabolic like clean I'd still be scared to dip below 2500 cals for fear of muscle loss lol.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm running it at 18mg--6mgx3ED

I'm eating 500-800kcals below(basically just a small dinner).

Cardio is about 3-4 times a week for 30-45 minutes.

I'm about 4-5lbs down in a week and a half.

I'm also using GW105156 tho

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running it at 18mg--6mgx3ED

I'm eating 500-800kcals below(basically just a small dinner).

Cardio is about 3-4 times a week for 30-45 minutes.

I'm about 4-5lbs down in a week and a half.

I'm also using GW105156 tho
You guys aren't afraid of.losing muscle from going that low... And what kind of cardio. I hear albut can really romp, for lack of a better term, your heart rate even by running so HIIT is out.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I haven't gone above 8.5 on the treadmill. The whole point of a beta-2 antagonist is to spare muscle. I haven't lost any muscle and my glycogen stores are being spared. I can tell after my runs because I'm not looking carb depleted(which normally happens).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im juiced the **** up. im on 1.2g of test and ill be running winny at 75-100mg. i dont know if its possiable to lose muscle at those doses. probably going to drop test to 600-900mg. thats the point of using roids while on a cut. if i was doing a natural cut with only albuterol, i would stay around 250-500 kcals under. no more. but with roids you can get drastic with your cut.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't gone above 8.5 on the treadmill. The whole point of a beta-2 antagonist is to spare muscle. I haven't lost any muscle and my glycogen stores are being spared. I can tell after my runs because I'm not looking carb depleted(which normally happens).
Yeah I'm just used to doing everything naturally lol I'm not in the albut/clen mindset. Interesting thanks man! Can't wait to start tomorrow

Do you guys notice any affects on concentration whole on albuterol?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm just used to doing everything naturally lol I'm not in the albut/clen mindset. Interesting thanks man! Can't wait to start tomorrow

Do you guys notice any affects on concentration whole on albuterol?
Bro, you sound too worried about this. Drop your caffeine intake, if any, and slowing add it back in. You will get a "whoosh" feeling that feels like a wave of anxiety your first few days; this will pass. After that, you may get a little increase in concentration, nothing major. Albuterol makes you pretty hungry though, so have some fiberous food available if it gets to be too much.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, you sound too worried about this. Drop your caffeine intake, if any, and slowing add it back in. You will get a "whoosh" feeling that feels like a wave of anxiety your first few days; this will pass. After that, you may get a little increase in concentration, nothing major. Albuterol makes you pretty hungry though, so have some fiberous food available if it gets to be too much.
Not worried, kinda, just want to know how it will affect me at every angle. I plan to not take any caffeine while on Albut. But I dont want to take it and then right before an exam just start to freak out lol. Im gonna start the cycle tomorrow after my Bio exam so at around 11 :). Ill just go with the flow on this. Time to get shr3333dedd

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
This is irrelevant, but I was wondering if it would be safe to run clen after a pct? And if it is. What dosages? You all seem very educated. Lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said after my pct :D
Damnit, ****ing biology has got my head going in circles today! That the second i've done that. Sorry, lol I see no issue running it after your pct. I mean I would give myself a two week break but if you want to run it after PCT you could.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I'll probably take a break from it, then ill hit it hard. Good dosages? And it's all good bro, biology is tough ****!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably take a break from it, then ill hit it hard. Good dosages? And it's all good bro, biology is tough ****!
It has its moments. Im procrastinating on this studying right now. I would suggest albut, from what i hear (havent started my cycle yet so all speculation ) albut. is a lighter form of clen with less side effects and its half life is like 4hours so you can actually sleep without keto. But if you want to start Clen I would just research dosages, i forgot what the dosages were for Clen but its once a day in the morning and you need taurine/keto or else you will get muscle cramps and will not be able to sleep. Clen has a half life of 36 hours ... so unless you feel like staying up for atleast 26+ hours lol i suggest Keto. Ill update this or make a new log and see how albut treats me. You start low with clen 20-30 mcg and then you could go as far as 120 mcg if you feel like you can handle it and the side effects arent horrible on you.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
**** that, I like sleep too much. What's albut? I'll try that instead to help lean me out a bit.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** that, I like sleep too much. What's albut? I'll try that instead to help lean me out a bit.
Albuterol, its Clen's friendly cousin. Less side effects, way less half life, doesnt dip into your taurine stores as much (still does though). Its a milder form of Clen. I heard many don't like Clen just because the sides are insane but the fat loss is like :wiggle:

joh408

Awards
  • Established
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt Porter made good points in that thread that it may be beneficial to run clen during pct. It would make sense to be able to. Keep up the food intake to solidify gains and use clen to make sure you don't add too much fat since you aren't on anabolics anymore eating at the same rate as you were.
I saw good arguments for both sides. I think it comes down to person and trial and error in the real world though.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's for sure. I have 2 bottles of clen in my closet waiting for the right time to use them so I've been doing a bunch of research on it

ITW

ITW

Awards
Side track. Have you noticed increased endurance on GW?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Matt Porter made good points in that thread that it may be beneficial to run clen during pct. It would make sense to be able to. Keep up the food intake to solidify gains and use clen to make sure you don't add too much fat since you aren't on anabolics anymore eating at the same rate as you were.
Matt Porter seems to pop-up everywhere haha