Tren - Bolderone First Cycle! Results?

awd01

Awards
Hello guys I have a big concern so I decided to join this forum and ask you cause I want to listen to some opinions!! As you will easily understand I have little to zero knowledge on steroids. This is because I didnt make any research on what to take when and on what quantity... a friend of mine is taking care of the whole cycle. Lets say here that I trust him 100% and he has all the knowledge that it is required! I started my first cycle yesterday with Trenbolone and Boldenone for 8 weeks. 2 times per week, 1ml from each per time. After these two months I'll take Masteron for 4 weeks. I suppose that I am gonna take it with tren.

Lets forget the fact that I am so stupid to take steroids without even knowing the basic stuff.. my question is this... Will the results be so ENORMOUS that everyone will know that I am taking steroids??? I am 22 years old but I live in the same house with my parents... do you think that they will understand that I am on juice? They know that i am taking some protein... haha!!! Will they get very or little suspicious? Thats my question! Will they believe that these gains are coming from hard training and a lot of food???? They will see eat all the time...!!!! I wish someone will answer cause I am in panic and cycles require clear mind....!

Info:
Ofcourse I am training and eat right as I have to.
I lift some weights for 5 months now.
I am 185lbs (84kg) , 6.2 feet (1.90cm)
I dont know my body fat... around 15%

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
This must be a joke....

...if not stop now and read a lot. And eat a lot. And read some more. And eat some more....

Not trying to be a d!ck, there's just way too much wrong going on here.

awd01

Awards
This must be a joke....

...if not stop now and read a lot. And eat a lot. And read some more. And eat some more....

Not trying to be a d!ck, there's just way too much wrong going on here.
you're totally right that what I am doing is stupid but lets say there is no going back. I know that what you're saying is in a good way and thank you for you concern... :sad6:

Chris what do you mean by subbed?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
No going back?! Just fking stop!

You are doing tren/bold/mast as a FIRST cycle! That is ridiculously stupid. Also only having trained for 5 months, I sincerely hope this is a joke. Not even 1 year of training natural... why the fk would you think you need steroids?

awd01

Awards
Anyway, I am gonna train hard and I am gonna be like a beast!!!! Cheers! :AR15firing:

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
You're gonna get huuuuuuggge! Tell yo momma to buy bigger doorways, cause David Banner is movin' in!!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Be sure to drink a lot of whiskey. It boosts testosterone. Ever wondered why they say it put's hair on your chest? Because it does.

awd01

Awards
Be sure to drink a lot of whiskey. It boosts testosterone. Ever wondered why they say it put's hair on your chest? Because it does.
Yea that's clever! Should I mix also crack cocaine??? Please tell me!!!!!! Look... I asked for your help... I know that If you make stupid questions you will get stupid answers but I explained myself from the beginning! I cant see any reason to be ironic.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't understand why there's no going back..and yes people are going to know. It will be painfully obvious that you are on steroids. Be prepared for the criticism and dirty looks lol

whaz

whaz

Awards
What city do you live in? Ill keep an eye on the news.... this is ridiculous.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Test and something like winstrol or anavar would have been a much better first. Tren just has a rep for the sides and aggression. If you haven't even done test yet and don't know how you will react to it, then how will you know what is going on will test and tren?

Just my two cents! This is something I would rethink or at least tread lightly into. Sounds like your friend isn't too worried about your actual health and well beong but just trying to be "cool" and hook you up. I can't think of too many boards that anyone would advise thise.

Goodluck with everything and hope if you do go through with it, it all goes safe.

lucky04

Awards
Yea that's clever! Should I mix also crack cocaine??? Please tell me!!!!!! Look... I asked for your help... I know that If you make stupid questions you will get stupid answers but I explained myself from the beginning! I cant see any reason to be ironic.
If this is real life. People already tried being "genuine" to you, but you didn't listen.
1. Stop ASAP, tell him your done, and make up some reason to tell your friend.
2. Your too young.
3. You haven't been training nearly enough, you need a FEW solid years of SERIOUS training under your belt.

And to answer the question- to hopefully also deter you from this:
4. YES, friends, parents, everyone will notice your doing something.

There is going back. Just discontinue the cycle. Make up some reason for your "friend" and don't do it anymore. We are not saying this to be A**holes, but because at this point your really going to screw up your health, hormones, and body.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
For real dude, never let anyone inject chemicals into your body unless they are a doctor. Doc's go to school for 8 years (sometimes a lot longer) for a reason. If you really want to take hormones, do your phukken homework and wait until you have way more time under your belt in the gym. At the 5 month mark you can make some crazy good gains with creatine, whey, routine and diet.

And in regards to the intentional poor advice, we are being facetious, not ironic. However, telling you to stop what you are doing is genuine.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Hello guys I have a big concern so I decided to join this forum and ask you cause I want to listen to some opinions!! As you will easily understand I have little to zero knowledge on steroids. This is because I didnt make any research on what to take when and on what quantity... a friend of mine is taking care of the whole cycle. Lets say here that I trust him 100% and he has all the knowledge that it is required! I started my first cycle yesterday with Trenbolone and Boldenone for 8 weeks. 2 times per week, 1ml from each per time. After these two months I'll take Masteron for 4 weeks. I suppose that I am gonna take it with tren.

Lets forget the fact that I am so stupid to take steroids without even knowing the basic stuff.. my question is this... Will the results be so ENORMOUS that everyone will know that I am taking steroids??? I am 22 years old but I live in the same house with my parents... do you think that they will understand that I am on juice? They know that i am taking some protein... haha!!! Will they get very or little suspicious? Thats my question! Will they believe that these gains are coming from hard training and a lot of food???? They will see eat all the time...!!!! I wish someone will answer cause I am in panic and cycles require clear mind....!

Info:
Dude why didn't you just try a few natty stacks first? Ive been training for three years and i still think I'm nowhere near ready for it.

I guess i don't know enough to advise whether to start or stop or decrease or whatever... All i can say is make sure you've got a good PCT.

I know some bare basics and whenever someone comes up to me and says im running this this and this.. First thing i say is ok whatevs and just make sure you're going to use PCT afterwards.

One dude last week asked me if PCT was protein powder.

Don't be that dude.

ELo

ELo

Awards
These other far more experienced men here are giving you legitimate advice. Stop Now! Because of your lack of knowledge and experience if you start to have dramatic side effects(which is entirely possible) you wouldn't know which substance they are coming from or how to combat them!! Since you are obviously unaware of how your hormones work or how you could damage them during this cycle, consider this; One of the reasons that people train for years before their first cycle is to condition your joints to handle the heavy loads. If your muscle strength gains disproportionately to your joint and tendon strength you could damage, tear, and/or destroy major tendons in your body that could keep you from ever lifting weights again. Imagine 10yrs down the road, your fat, disgusting, & alone sittin on your mommas couch watchin reruns of family guy cause you joints wont let you go to the gym or work for that matter! Enjoy your cycle:)

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Imagine 10yrs down the road, your fat, disgusting, & alone sittin on your mommas couch watchin reruns of family guy cause you joints wont let you go to the gym or work for that matter! Enjoy your cycle:)
You've just delayed my cycle by 3 years with that thought.

ELo

ELo

Awards
I was gonna tell OP to look at your pic. That's proof natty is legit!!!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I was gonna tell OP to look at your pic. That's proof natty is legit!!!
OP is worried about people knowing he's on gear. My Mum, sister and her husband are all pharmacists.

I've got a feeling they'd pick it pretty quick seeing they sell sus250 and the rest every day lol

awd01

Awards
Imagine 10yrs down the road, your fat, disgusting, & alone sittin on your mommas couch watchin reruns of family guy cause you joints wont let you go to the gym or work for that matter! Enjoy your cycle:)
Hhahaha I hope this won't happen! I understand that I am stupid and you are all right guys! Thank you! I am thinking of stoping... I don't know.. I have to decide today...

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Hhahaha I hope this won't happen! I understand that I am stupid and you are all right guys! Thank you! I am thinking of stoping... I don't know.. I have to decide today...
Hope whatever path you take it works out well for you anyway bro.

Good luck.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
You should stop. If you have only done one dose, you won't even need pct. Stop today and keep hitting the gym. Rethink the use of AAS in 5 years.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Hope it doesn't happen to you either, big guy, unfortunately it wasn't a joke! This possibility is all to real. Look at the photo of Heavyappetite. He is a big guy and did that with training, diet, and sleep. Not some magic shot mixed with some hopes and dreams. In this situation an adult would look at the information you've gained here, and make an educated responsible decision based upon that knowledge. Good Luck

ExerciseorDie

ExerciseorDie

Awards

Info:

Sounds legit....what could possibly go wrong

awd01

Awards
Hey, I am posting back in this thread to tell you the result. Daaaaaaaaamn I got huge!!! My weight gain is 26.4lbs and everything went perfect!!! The only side effect was the fact that I was ****ing like a bear and I had boners all the time! Ok, I became a little aggresive.. me and others noticed that but nothing important..! I received these dirty looks on how did he get so huge but who cares! **** them!!! I'm in the PCT now and everything is fine! Next year again around April when I'll start my second therapy I will be more active in this site to post my progress! Cheers to all, and to those that said that everything will go wrong... well... I AM HERE PLUS 26.4lbs!!!!!!!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You only lifted for 5 months and then started taking tren?

Anybody ever tell you "patience is a virtue"?