Advanced Methyl Technologies M1T 5mgs 60 tablets - AnabolicMinds.com

Advanced Methyl Technologies M1T 5mgs 60 tablets

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Advanced Methyl Technologies M1T 5mgs 60 tablets

I was cleaning out my cupboards the other day and happened to find alot of oldies but goodies.
    I was just wondering if any of the Vets remember if the Advanced Muscle Technologies M1T was legit??
    Found a bunch of different gems in the back of my cupboards, all expired but i'll still give em a go.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I was cleaning out my cupboards the other day and happened to find alot of oldies but goodies.
    I was just wondering if any of the Vets remember if the Advanced Muscle Technologies M1T was legit??
    Found a bunch of different gems in the back of my cupboards, all expired but i'll still give em a go.
    I want them LOL
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  3. New Member

I've just had a clean out also, found I had boxes of IDS Mass tabs and other goodies, which i have no idea are any good. No AMT M1T though, never tried that.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    I've just had a clean out also, found I had boxes of IDS Mass tabs and other goodies, which i have no idea are any good. No AMT M1T though, never tried that.
    For the record i have used the IDS M1T and it is definitely Legit.
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I want them LOL
    Can't have em.........
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    oh you had Mass tabs never tried them. They were supposed to be the original methtyl-stenbolone some say it was just superdrol.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh you had Mass tabs never tried them. They were supposed to be the original methtyl-stenbolone some say it was just superdrol.
    that's what pa tested them as. when I ran them, it felt like superdrol, not like ultradrol.
  8. New Member

Yeah, supposedly Methyl Sten, but like you said probably SD. Also found a box of Sostonal 250, and Bulk Tabs. Ids were big back in the day.
    I think the Bulk Tabs were 1Ad??
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that's what pa tested them as. when I ran them, it felt like superdrol, not like ultradrol.
    Your correct, I remember reading somewhere PA had tested them. I've been threw quite a few boxes lol... BB.com were almost giving them away but that was sometime ago now.
  10. New Member

not to hijack your thread. but I also was cleaning out my closet and found a couple bottles of higher power M1t that expired in 2006. do you think its still safe and effective to take since it expired 7 years ago? its been stored inside my house in a closet.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no, send to me for proper disposal.
  12. Advanced Member

I found a couple bottles of Alri Ergomax LMG and a couple bottles of AX Phera-Plex.
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    I found a couple bottles of Alri Ergomax LMG and a couple bottles of AX Phera-Plex.
    Send all to me for disposal. They might be biohazardous
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Send all to me for disposal. They might be biohazardous
    Lol just test them and see if they still good and use them yourself if they are Op.!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-Synephrine (60 tablets)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. 5mg Anavar tablets exist?
    By Goat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 10:17 PM