Msten and work

S

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I have a friend in the middle of msten and his job he is applying for is making him take a drug test. He took his last dose I think mid day is what e said. If he does not take msten before bed, will he be fine?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I have a friend in the middle of msten and his job he is applying for is making him take a drug test. He took his last dose I think mid day is what e said. If he does not take msten before bed, will he be fine?
He should be fine. Unless this is a federal job or some type of secret squirrel job, I've never heard of anyone running a steroid panel drug test for basic level employment. They are to expensive and not cost effective. They run a simply panel test looking for THC, opioids, methamphetamines, etc etc. not steroids. Plus remember this, M-Sten is a legal OTC supplement. It is not banned for normal civilians. Now, collegiate/ professional athletes, that's a different story. If it helps, I was running tren/SDMZ when my got hit by my unit for a random piss test. Passed with flying colors. And I know plenty of people who have used the I bought it legally excuse and gotten away scotch free. Tell your buddy, no worries unless he has been snorting lines of coke or Rollin a joint pre workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
F Anabolics 9
A Anabolics 15
C Anabolics 50