Superdrol Kick start Epi/Tren cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Answers

Superdrol Kick start Epi/Tren cycle

I am trying to dial in my next cycle and I am looking for some advice on my dosage and advice on combating sides.
    I will be clean bulking and I am looking to gain 12 + lbs while losing a little body fat if possible.

Superdrol 20/20/20
    T Var. 75/75/75/75/75/75
    Epi. 0/40/40/40/40/40/40

The cycle will be seven weeks.
    I no stacking methyls is not the best idea, but I have run worse cycles.
    Should I run the SD 20/20/10 to give my liver a break, while the epi is at 40mg?
    This stack is going to shut me down hard! I don't have any test base or Stano.
    Transderm is like $150.00 a bottle right now and I don't think stano will make much of a difference with such a harsh cycle!

What else can I use to combat sides?
    will clomid be enough on its own or should I run Nolva/ Torem along side the Clomid.
    Any advice is welcome.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I've seen higher doses for the tren when ran with epi, but with three week kicker of SD, may be best to stay at 75. Are you gyno prone? SD does have a nasty rebound gyno effect for some users and then hitting 6 weeks of tren.... Gyno issues could arise even with the estrogen control abilities of epi. Nolva is a no go when running any progestin. True it does aid in gyno prevention/ shrinking, but studies have shown it to actually negatively effect the prolactin glands while running tren and this actually creating/ enlarging your gyno issue. I would order some caber to have on hand for any progestin related gyno symptoms and possibly consider running an AI to keep estrogen at bay. Prolactin Gyno issues can not happen of estrogen is always kept under control. Some may disagree with that statement, but there are studies to prove it and I have never had gyno following this protocol. As far as the actual cycle, if you have ran worse, than you should be ok. I like the idea of 3 weeks of added mass from SD, then the next 5-6 weeks of insane strength gains, shredding up and adding lean mass. With Solid diet/training protocol obviously. I have never ran a similar cycle but in theory looks interesting. I hope what I said makes some kinda sense. Think faster than I type at times when using my phone.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

What AI would you recomend on cycle? running a similar cycle to this in July. I have formasurge stocked up. would that be good enough?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

prolactin is gonna be your enemy here. heres a good read on superdrol and prolactin for you

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pr...actin-faq.html

dont do nolva, do clomid. if you havnt ran superdrol before, i wouldnt even add tvar. sd-epi bridge is pretty popular on its own
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    What AI would you recomend on cycle? running a similar cycle to this in July. I have formasurge stocked up. would that be good enough?
    I've seen a lot of people using formasurge. But I myself haven't so I can't give input on it. A solid RC AI will suffice. Estrogen control is the goal, not complete suppression. Use what has worked for you in the past would be my best advice brother.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for your Knowledge man!You made a lot of good points. I think the strength gains with this cycle are going to be crazy! So I need to be careful not to hurt myself.The strength from SD, will usually stay with me a couple weeks from my last dose. which is when the Epi/Tren will be kicking In booyah! I am not gyno prone, luckily!I have never had to run AI on cycle, or post cycle.I don't mess with many PH's that aromatize. This cycle in theory should be very dry. Running the T Var at 75mg shouldn't cause to many problems. My biggest worry is my joints being able to keep up with the strength and size gains. Being shutdown is inevitable.Can anyone suggest something else that will help with labido and shutdownbesides test, transderm or stano?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EPI-TREN CYCLE
    By rob88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:01 PM
  2. Quick Review of my Epi/Tren cycle
    By justinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
  3. Epi/Tren cycle thoughts?
    By glennwethere in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:07 AM
  4. Superdrol to help kick start a Test cycle?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 07:45 PM
  5. Starting 1st Tren cycle...Please Critique
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 12:12 PM