Pharma Grade Ephedrine- To use or not to use?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I got my ahnds on 30amps of 1ml x 50mcg of ephedrine. its from a pharmacy in eastern europe. The quality is unquestionable. I tried 20mcg sub q and it was strong.... Idk to use it or not to use it?

If yes, any dosing recommendations? I know the sh(t is powerful...

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
What pisses me off lately is the EC stack seems to be getting more expensive. Bronkaid was recalled for a short time and I got my hands on some from Canada. Way cheaper and now I can find much for some reason. :-/

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so the papers that the ephedrine came with say i can use it anyway i want lol. Subq/IM/IV or oral, im not planning on putting that **** in my vein.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Lol might aswell just take it oral man!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
so the papers that the ephedrine came with say i can use it anyway i want lol. Subq/IM/IV or oral, im not planning on putting that **** in my vein.
yeah, probably a real good idea to keep it oral. I've never heard of injecting it, mine works great under the tongue

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Seriously nobody's gonna come out n be like yeaaahhh!!!! Put that **** in ur delt bra!!!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Seriously nobody's gonna come out n be like yeaaahhh!!!! Put that **** in ur delt bra!!!
Uh, you already did it sub q? Why not lower the dose and go IM. Bluelight might have reports on the subject. I would imagine putting that chemical into your body in such a manner would get you really jacked up. IV would be faster than IM; IM would be faster than sub q. If you get the dosage wrong you could have a heart attack. Still want to try?

I've done some crazy psychedelics (2c-b, e, d, t7) oraly, smoked, and IN. There is a big difference in effects from different administration routes. When taking 2c-e oraly, 15-20mg was about right; IN (felt like snorting blisteringly hot broken glass, never again) only took 5mg and got way more intoxicated than I wanted. Sometimes faster isn't better, it's just stupid.

If I had pure ephedrine hcl, I might be inclined to rail it. But I wouldn't use it for the gym. Sounds like a party drug, not a performance enhancer. Again, tachycardia would be my concern.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Again, tachycardia would be my concern.
Reasonably educational question here so no flaming please: but if people can get away with insufflating enormous amounts of cocaine or methamphetamine or even adderall on college campuses. Why would ephedrine be any different?

Again, not knocking, just curious and trying to wrap my biochemistry minor knowledge into the realm of CNS stimulants.

Sorry for the stupid question.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my ahnds on 30amps of 1ml x 50mcg of ephedrine. its from a pharmacy in eastern europe. The quality is unquestionable. I tried 20mcg sub q and it was strong.... Idk to use it or not to use it?

If yes, any dosing recommendations? I know the sh(t is powerful...
That tells me all I need to know. I'd avoid it.
I see no reason to inject it for any real reason.

Do you mean 50mg?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reasonably educational question here so no flaming please: but if people can get away with insufflating enormous amounts of cocaine or methamphetamine or even adderall on college campuses. Why would ephedrine be any different?

Again, not knocking, just curious and trying to wrap my biochemistry minor knowledge into the realm of CNS stimulants.

Why would you WANT to use it nasally would be my question?
It works great orally and there would be no major upside besides some quicker onset theoretically.
There's also the chance of damaging nasal passages.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards

*Edit* I miss read your question originally. I don't see any reason why you couldn't choose that rout of administration. I would be willing to bet that people have cut cocaine and meth with ephedrine.

Why would you WANT to use it nasally would be my question?
It works great orally and there would be no major upside besides some quicker onset theoretically.
There's also the chance of damaging nasal passages.
^or overdosing

Whatever happened to plain ol' bronkaid? Is that stuff still available?