Androfactory P bold?

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
anyone run this and see some nice gains from it, how many weeks should i run it for? also should i run stano elite on cycle with p bold and bulk up or in my pct?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There are logs floating around if you run a search but note that some logs reflect P-Bold when Taurus Nutrition solely carried it...they no longer exist. Personally I'd stack either BULK-UP and P-BOLD or Stano and BULK-UP..not all three. Stano and P-BOLD are both great for leaning out so stick with one really.... plus Stano converts to DHT....something BULK-UP also converts to...so again you'd be repeating things...to what extent I am unsure but this is why I'd chose one of the above stacks.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
cordeen I'm looking to gain mass and strength i heard you can use p bold for some size and strength..also when is max bulk coming out, is there any other product better for bulking you can think of to stack with bulk up instead of p bold

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
cordeen I'm looking to gain mass and strength i heard you can use p bold for some size and strength..also when is max bulk coming out, is there any other product better for bulking you can think of to stack with bulk up instead of p bold
MAX-BULK won't be available for a little while and I'm guessing you wanna get a cycle going soon. P-BOLD will deliver some size and strength by itself yes but stacked with BULK-UP even more, assuming you are training smart and your diet is dialed in. If you ran BULK-UP alone but at a higher dosage my guess is you may gain more size and strength, but with a larger price tag.

There are other safe prohormones that would stack well with BULK-UP if you're geared more toward gaining size. Extra 4-Dhea with BULK-UP is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Actually I should have asked...

your age:
stats:
training experience:
previous prohormones/supplements:
your goal:

semtex

semtex

Awards
you need to take alot of p-bold to see any results its the prohormone to the prohormone of bold.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
i have been training for 3 to 4 years 25 years old I'm 5'10 171lbs and previous ph was alpha mass and alpha bulk...im def getting bulk up and would it better to take 4 dhea with bulk up or p-bold...what are some nice 4 dhea products beside alpha bulk?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you need to take alot of p-bold to see any results its the prohormone to the prohormone of bold.
6ml's a day for 8 weeks would be a nice cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cordeen is there any good other non methyls
there is a wide variety of non methyls out there that would stack nicely, stano is always a good choice, bulk up and p bold would be a very nice run....

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hvatech wouldn't a 4 dhea product such as alpha bulk be better to stack with bulk up?...and what is the exact mg of dhea in the bulk up, do u know?

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
oh wow nice...cordeen I'm going to get 2 of them should i run them at higher doses for 6 weeks or at the rec dose for 8 weeks..either way I'm still stacking with something (don't know what I'm going to stack it with yet I'm going to ask around) but 456 mg plus more should be good

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
oh wow nice...cordeen I'm going to get 2 of them should i run them at higher doses for 6 weeks or at the rec dose for 8 weeks..either way I'm still stacking with something (don't know what I'm going to stack it with yet I'm going to ask around) but 456 mg plus more should be good
Lets wait to discuss your dosage once you narrow down what/if you are going to stack.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hva tech I'm going to check it out you think that would be a nice stacker, what kinda off gains did u see from it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
from stano200? i ran it with mechabol. gained 16 lbs.....stano solo i was up to 1400mgs and i leaned out a good bit with nice hardness. i havent ran pbold yet, waiting to stack with lean cut.

gymrat99

Awards
Running Bulk-up with Furuza-a... Excited to see what it does.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Its been a nice run for me. Good pumps and strength gains.