havent been to a gym in 2 years. started going again 3 weeks ago

  1. Senior Member
    macdady's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    45086
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    havent been to a gym in 2 years. started going again 3 weeks ago


    Never done any PH before and was wanting to try it out. Any suggestions for a newbie?... also new here so go easy lol

  2. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27138
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Never done any PH before and was wanting to try it out. Any suggestions for a newbie?... also new here so go easy lol
    Hey bud- I'd give it several months before you considered this. You should be able to make drastic gains based on your return alone. No sense pulling the trigger before necessary!
  3. Senior Member
    macdady's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    45086
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    That's what I was planning on doing but I just wanted to get a jump on the game so to speak. I've been researching for about 2 months actually, but I found this site and thought what better place than from the horses mouth to get advise on something a beginner should start with
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188230
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

    Hey bud- I'd give it several months before you considered this. You should be able to make drastic gains based on your return alone. No sense pulling the trigger before necessary!
    Try a couple years so he's close to natural potential. Better use of Anabolics that way.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27138
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Try a couple years so he's close to natural potential. Better use of Anabolics that way.
    True
  6. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Try a couple years so he's close to natural potential. Better use of Anabolics that way.
    Fact!

    OP just read and learn while asking questions. After a gear you will know lots and have a great cycle
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48632
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lift now, gear later.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1388
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    67.96%

    I thought the first little while lifting was more about better nervous system connection to the muscle and anabolics would be pretty pointless until you are actually firing and stimulating a greater percentage of the muscle???

    I can't remember where I read that I just felt like the first bit was nervous connection, then awesome natty gains, then plateau in gains, then adjust diet and training, and finally anabolics become useful after your body, routine, and diet are all G2G. You won't even know what works for you yet
  9. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I thought the first little while lifting was more about better nervous system connection to the muscle and anabolics would be pretty pointless until you are actually firing and stimulating a greater percentage of the muscle???

    I can't remember where I read that I just felt like the first bit was nervous connection, then awesome natty gains, then plateau in gains, then adjust diet and training, and finally anabolics become useful after your body, routine, and diet are all G2G. You won't even know what works for you yet
    True. The starting of working out is just to train your CNS. Its also to strengthens your tendons, ligamints and connective tissue preparing you for future size and ability to move mountains if weight
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68465
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    44.16%

    Hey bro you should work out for at least six months before anything that way you can get your natural body goin and then run it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 36, TT 274, ~400 2 years ago, started TRT 4 weeks ago
    By Fletcher in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:13 PM
  2. Prohormone cycle plan, started it a week ago
    By AndyMaytag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. havent been on the boards in a while...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:03 PM
  4. Havent been this sick in years...
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in