Hdrol Lethargy

chico1

Awards
What is the cause for lethargy from Hdrol? I thought it occured as a result of your body acclumating to the foreign increase in test and the lethargy is a sign that your natural test production is being shut down, but if that were the case, then it would pass as soon as your body adjusted to the hdrol in your system (pass in a few days in this case). But people report having lethargy for long lenths of time, so that theory wouldnt make sense. Anyone know the science behind the lethargy from hdrol? About to start my first cycle and am trying to understand the science behind what I'm putting into my body. Thanks for any input!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say a mix between test suppression and high blood pressure.

Cycle supports and a test base help tremendously.

chico1

Awards
I would say a mix between test suppression and high blood pressure.

Cycle supports and a test base help tremendously.
I know its a good idea, and everyone raves about using a test base...but this is my first cycle and I want to see how I react with hdrol on its own before I add other compounds like test. I have CEL cycle assist for cycle support. Anything besides using a test base that could help?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
People have had good results with dermacrine. But if you're trying to not add any other compounds, then I don't know what to tell you, do your best to lower BP.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its a good idea, and everyone raves about using a test base...but this is my first cycle and I want to see how I react with hdrol on its own before I add other compounds like test. I have CEL cycle assist for cycle support. Anything besides using a test base that could help?
Throw some cheap DAA in there and you will be good to go

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would DAA really help? Doesn't that just enhance natural test production(which is shutdown)?
It will stimulate LH but I'm not sure how well it will help with lethargy.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Estrogen suppression can lead to feeling lethargic due how important of a support role estrogen plays in the activity of serotonin in your body. Common knowledge that zero estrogen isn't a good thing. Negative effects on serotonin in your body leads to confusion of wake/rest cycles and the lethargic, wanting to sleep all damn day feeling. Low estrogen + malfunction with serotonin activity is also on of the main signs of chronic fatigue syndrome so it is slightly serious and counter productive for a bodybuilder. Some people even report feeling lethargic when they run a test base due to estrogen suppression. Maybe your estrogen levels are low? No way to tell without bloodwork. As far as combatting lethargy.... Test base is what you will here most of the time. Stano 600-800mg a day preworkout during cycle has shown promise. As far as natural/ herbal OTC test boosting supplements.... Waste of money. If you exp extreme shutdown from running and PH/DS, herbal/ natty test booster supps won't do anything IMO. Also read quite a few articles about it being a waste. Some guys are experimenting with running low dose clomid during a cycle to keep from shutting down. I'd recommend stano at the dose stated above. I will be running it alongside my next cycle just due to the positive feedback I've seen others have who gave it a run. Could be a waste, but still better bet than OTC test boosters. Shutdown is part of the game. Fight through it.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the Stano suggestion. Haven't used it but really seems to be the preferred base amongst non-injectables for combating lethargy.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I have run Stano and 5 alpha test to combat lethargy. I had great results with both, but prefer Stano. Also the muscle hardness and agression is up

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Estrogen suppression can lead to feeling lethargic due how important of a support role estrogen plays in the activity of serotonin in your body. Common knowledge that zero estrogen isn't a good thing. Negative effects on serotonin in your body leads to confusion of wake/rest cycles and the lethargic, wanting to sleep all damn day feeling. Low estrogen + malfunction with serotonin activity is also on of the main signs of chronic fatigue syndrome so it is slightly serious and counter productive for a bodybuilder. Some people even report feeling lethargic when they run a test base due to estrogen suppression. Maybe your estrogen levels are low? No way to tell without bloodwork. As far as combatting lethargy.... Test base is what you will here most of the time. Stano 600-800mg a day preworkout during cycle has shown promise. As far as natural/ herbal OTC test boosting supplements.... Waste of money. If you exp extreme shutdown from running and PH/DS, herbal/ natty test booster supps won't do anything IMO. Also read quite a few articles about it being a waste. Some guys are experimenting with running low dose clomid during a cycle to keep from shutting down. I'd recommend stano at the dose stated above. I will be running it alongside my next cycle just due to the positive feedback I've seen others have who gave it a run. Could be a waste, but still better bet than OTC test boosters. Shutdown is part of the game. Fight through it.
This is a good explanation of what causes lethargy.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I too will be running a cycle of hdrol. Thanks for the information guys.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It will stimulate LH but I'm not sure how well it will help with lethargy.
So in theory then running DAA while on a suppressive cycle could possibly help libido? Interested because I'm about to do a cycle(not my first) and I have a bunch of DAA on hand.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
So in theory then running DAA while on a suppressive cycle could possibly help libido? Interested because I'm about to do a cycle(not my first) and I have a bunch of DAA on hand.
It's your call. I've read tons of studies in which state, natural/ herbal OTC test booster will do nothing for libido/ lethargy on cycle. If the cycle suppress your natty test enough to need a prescription drug (clomid, nolva etc) to bring levels back to normal, no OTC test booster is going to aid in keeping the boys big. If it did, clomid and nolva wouldnt be needed for PCT and otc test boosters would suffice. IMO I would save it for your PCT along with tour serm and if looking for an effective supplement for libido and battle lethargy.... Stano 600-800mg a day during cycle preworkout will suffice.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It's your call. I've read tons of studies in which state, natural/ herbal OTC test booster will do nothing for libido/ lethargy on cycle. If the cycle suppress your natty test enough to need a prescription drug (clomid, nolva etc) to bring levels back to normal, no OTC test booster is going to aid in keeping the boys big. If it did, clomid and nolva wouldnt be needed for PCT and otc test boosters would suffice. IMO I would save it for your PCT along with tour serm and if looking for an effective supplement for libido and battle lethargy.... Stano 600-800mg a day during cycle preworkout will suffice.
Ah you make a good point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
ishpart Anabolics 17