super human nutraceuticals

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

super human nutraceuticals

does anyone have any experience with them? i bought savage from them which is a sd and tren stack. im only about a week and a half into the bottle and im a little worried that it might be bunk. if anyone has used any of super human nutraceuticals products please give me some input on the legitamacy of them. thanks

2. SPS

What dosage of each compound are you taking a day?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

20mg of SD and 60 mg of tren....I just got back from a job physical and drug test...my blood pressure is elevated so I believe this might be good stuff...because a side of SD is raised BP..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

I am taking purus labs organ sheild but I might go buy some hawthorn berry because I dont want my BP to raise any more..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

If this is legit, let me know. I have two bottles of Super Human Nutraceuticals Drol M @ 10mg per capsule w/ 90 caps. Good luck on your cycle man!

And yes, you are wanting to go buy some hawthorn berry, probably some taurine too, for back pumps.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

I believe it is legit..I have only gained about 6lbs in all but my diet has been off I'm just gonna finish up the rest of the last week and pct..my nuts have shrunk a good bit..I can tell..so it is def legit if it's shutting me down..SD never gave me results like I would want..but probably due to me bull****tin with my diet...but I have a new source for injectable aas so from now on I'm gonna get that and take my diet 100% serious...I've just had alot going on with work and college
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bgreen1234 View Post
    I believe it is legit..I have only gained about 6lbs in all but my diet has been off I'm just gonna finish up the rest of the last week and pct..my nuts have shrunk a good bit..I can tell..so it is def legit if it's shutting me down..SD never gave me results like I would want..but probably due to me bull****tin with my diet...but I have a new source for injectable aas so from now on I'm gonna get that and take my diet 100% serious...I've just had alot going on with work and college
    Yeah, both SD and Trenavar (conversion to Trenbolone, not dienolone) are both very suppresive. So if your testicles shrank, they're probably good to go. And honestly for SD or Tren or this SD/Tren stack, you don't need a set perfect diet. Just eat macho carbs and lean meats. Potatoes and Steak/ Chicken and Pasta. That's practically a basis for me when I'm doing a heavy bulk like that.... Sometimes I have a bowl of cheerios too... Honey Nut Cheerios have been my 'Healthy Candy' on cycles like this...
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

When I say bull****tin with my diet I don't mean not eating healthy lol..I mean I haven't been cramming food down my throat like I should be..a.k.a. enough calories/carbs etc... I have a VERY high metabolism so it wouldn't matter what I eat cuz I never gain any fat..I've started focusing on eating everything in sight yesterday and today so maybe I'll gain a little more..I should've taken it more seriously from the start and made better gains but oh well lol..I have 8 days left of this cycle..I'm getting some test e tomorrow do u think I could just bridge into the test e and run it for 5-6 weeks then pct?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Sorry to ressurect this old thread...

Did either of you come to a conclusion on Super Human Nutraceuticals being legit or not?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  10. bce

I would like to know this as well
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Found this on a different forum.And i agree 100% I bought the same stuff and I got like 2 lbs gain which was probably just from me being in the gym more frequently

"Bro I got ripped of too!! I read somewhere that Superhuman Nutraceuticals tren
    is FAKE!! The company closed down in June 2012 and any bottles in circulation are supposed to be fake.The website and facebook got taken down.Me and my friend bought some on eBay I bought super tren and he bought Super Drol-M. I also noticed that the bottle on Supplement reviews the seal says "sealed for your protection" and the bottles on ebay are clear.WARNING: SuperHuman Nutraceuticals FAKE FAKE FAKE"
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Yeah I should have researched it more before buying it. Got the SD/Tren stack "Super Savage".

I'm gonna go ahead and run it, I'll let ya know how it goes.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Yeah I should have researched it more before buying it. Got the SD/Tren stack "Super Savage".

I'm gonna go ahead and run it, I'll let ya know how it goes.
    I have this same stuff so curious what you find out
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I have been on this ten days now at two pills per day. Which is suposed to be 20mg SD and 60mg 19-norandrosta-4,9-Diene-3, 17 Dione.

I have not noticed anything at all yet. It may be early to call it fake, but I am leaning that way now
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

One last bump on this, I finished the bottle and doubled the dose. So it should have been 40mg SD plus 120mg 19-Nor. I noticed absolutely nothing, this stuff is as bunk as they come.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

just save ur money and buy some test and dbol...i promise its way better and u actually spend about the same as a ph cycle....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Listen to PES on Super Human Radio, hear about Erase
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:11 AM
  2. On the Air with Irish Cannon: Discussing ASGT on Super Human Radio
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Baby with super human strength
    By joeymutz in forum General Chat