Test E & Deca help

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm starting my first 12 week Test E & Deca Cycle Today and need your advise. After lots of confusion, lots of different advices I have finally made up my mind regarding the length of the cycle and the dosage so please leave this part out of the dsicussion.
Cycle:
Week 1 -12 - Test E 250mg E/W
Week 1 - 10 - Deca 100mg E/W
PCT:
Week 12- 100mg Clomid E/D
Week 13 - 50mg Clomid E/D
Week 14 - 50mg Clomid E/D
1. Can i mix Test E and Deca in one pin or should to pin it on different days like Mon- Test E - Thu - Deca?
2. Is it ok ok to warm it up in a water or some other way. Some people say that its not good to use a warm water and its better to keep the ampule in your mouth for 20 mins, but i dont think it makes any sense.
3. Is it ok to use Creatine and PW while on cycle?
4. Is it enough to workout 4 times a week/ 2hr per workout? Is the cardio necessary ?
5. Clomid for PCT or is there anything better?

Thanks in advance and i'm looking forward for your replies.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm going to stop u right here. 10 weeks is border like pointless. Fix that then will talk about everything else

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
I'm going to stop u right here. 10 weeks is border like pointless. Fix that then will talk about everything else
Just a mistake. I meant 10 weeks Deca and 12 weeks Test E. Im packed with 3 Boxes of Test E - 5pcs in a box and 5 ampules 200mg of Deca.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ok, deca needs 12 weeks and then three weeks after to clear the ester. so it would need to be 12weeks of deca and 15-16 weeks of test. deca really starts working at week 6-7 so if your only doing 10 weeks its only been running strong for a few weeks. im currently on a 15 week deca 20 week test blast. time lengths is important to get the results from certain compounds

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah this is good advice here. I am on TRT so I'm doing the TRT test (100 something per week) and 300mg deca per week for 12 weeks each (I am on TRT so the test is 24/7 365 of course lol). Also, at week 4 I am going to start the SD Beast at 20mg per day for 6 weeks (weeks 4-9) to sort of coincide with the beginning and middle of the deca kicking in...then back to just deca and test for the final 3 weeks. Kinda weird, but I will be adding much more volume once on the SD (as well as calories) and I am going moderate right now for the first 3-4 weeks while the deca builds up. first and last 3 weeks will be less volume and less calories....more recomp style. But moral to the story is that run the deca 12 weeks.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You said not to talk about your dosage but theyre stupid low. I dont see much of any gains in your foreseeable future

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You said not to talk about your dosage but theyre stupid low. I dont see much of any gains in your foreseeable future
I noticed the same thing lol. I figured to correct one thing at a time and ignore the low dosage. 300 of deca EW seems like lowball to me...and that is what I am doing in order to be able to squeeze two 12 weekers out of my supply. 100mg might work for therapeutic test (trt) but not for deca nor a "non-trt cycle" testosterone amount....I'll say that he will probably do well at 250mg of test even though it sounds low, especially for someone with zero or few cycles under their belt.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Way way too low on both test and deca. Deca should be run @400/week for a first timer. Test would be good at 500. And I agree, with all due respect good luck getting anabolic results at that dose.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Way way too low on both test and deca. Deca should be run @400/week for a first timer. Test would be good at 500. And I agree, with all due respect good luck getting anabolic results at that dose.
A first timer will do fine on 250-300mg of test. more is not always better....but it needs to be run 15 weeks at 250mg, and the deca needs to be 3-400mg at 12 weeks beginner or not.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
A first timer will do fine on 250-300mg of test. more is not always better....but it needs to be run 15 weeks at 250mg, and the deca needs to be 3-400mg at 12 weeks beginner or not.
Indisputably deca has benefit at that dose but for more anabolic results, I have a hard time siding with you at 250mg a week but agree that 15 weeks is optimal.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Indisputably deca has benefit at that dose but for more anabolic results, I have a hard time siding with you at 250mg a week but agree that 15 weeks is optimal.
maybe first time go 250mg, then next time 400mg, then 500mg next. You do need to get your feet wet with this stuff, and 250mg is gonna be a big increase from "normal", esp if you stack it with deca. I know that about 80-100mg per week trt gets me to 7-800's...so you figure 250mg per week is gonna get you pretty jacked up from average. I'm a proponent of starting off moderately. But hey some jump in with both feet.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't care about the dose, low or high u'll get some results ether way. But u'll get nothing if u run it to short. If u are going to run it low I would use more test than deca. So if ur dead set on it. Test 300mg and deca 200. Something to that effect. Other wise u will most likly run in to ED issues.

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
You guys discussed everything except the questions I asked and I was wondering about like:
If I could mix deca & test in one pin.
If I could user the water to warm up the ampules.
Is it ok to use clomid for pct or I need something else. But those things aside. Now the thing worries me much more is they I feel after the first pin.

I did my first shot yesterday by mixing both in one pin, buy I feel kind of weird like I never felt before:
Yesterday after the shot I felt tired, no energy, no appetite and my head was like spinning a little bit.
At the gym I could hardly workout, couldn't lift my regular weights, no energy at all even though I took jack3d and concrete b4 workout.
I am always full of energy, I always workout 2 hour + and I hardly get tired.
Same thing today, I felt tired, lack of energy, little anxiety and my muscle hurt when I work out.
Plus the area I did my shot really hurts ( right glut.
)
I'm really worried:(

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
Please advise what a **** is wrong and why I have these weird symptoms . Thanks

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Please advise what a **** is wrong and why I have these weird symptoms . Thanks
I may be wrong, maybe your stressing yourself out. Your prolly nervous and questioning yourself. On the other hand it should be quite some time (weeks before you feel the injectables working (as far is during ur workout pumps and energy). And describe weird cause if ur talkin anxiety I would worry. That's normal especially of ur new to it.

Also not sure if ur going to plan on using hcg but u should since ur using deca. I do will al my deca cycles begin week 5. 250iu 2x a week, they day before your pin. Unless u want ur nuts to turn into raisins. Discontinue hcg last week of cycle before pct.

My go to pct:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g daily
Lean Extreme-help control cortisol

Also not sure if u mentioned an AI. But should take it alllll the way through pct.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm starting my first 12 week Test E & Deca Cycle Today and need your advise. After lots of confusion, lots of different advices I have finally made up my mind regarding the length of the cycle and the dosage so please leave this part out of the dsicussion.
Cycle:
Week 1 -12 - Test E 250mg E/W
Week 1 - 10 - Deca 100mg E/W
PCT:
Week 12- 100mg Clomid E/D
Week 13 - 50mg Clomid E/D
Week 14 - 50mg Clomid E/D
1. Can i mix Test E and Deca in one pin or should to pin it on different days like Mon- Test E - Thu - Deca?
2. Is it ok ok to warm it up in a water or some other way. Some people say that its not good to use a warm water and its better to keep the ampule in your mouth for 20 mins, but i dont think it makes any sense.
3. Is it ok to use Creatine and PW while on cycle?
4. Is it enough to workout 4 times a week/ 2hr per workout? Is the cardio necessary ?
5. Clomid for PCT or is there anything better?

Thanks in advance and i'm looking forward for your replies.
Yes u can mix the two in one syringe. Just pressurize first bottle, withdraw... Then I like to switch needles to draw the second as well. After switching needles, draw back more air with the first solution inside, and pressurize second bottle and withdraw. Just be cautious when pressurizing second bottle. You don't want to push the test into deca or visa versa. *not a bit deal if a very little bit mixes on accident*

Warm the bottles by rolling them in your hand but I never warm mine. And as far as the pain in your a**. Get used to it. Your doing an intramuscular injection. Try quads next time since u sit on your butt it may bother it more. But post injection pain (PIP) is normal. Sometimes I'm sore the next day or two AND sometimes I don't feel a thing. You'll see.

And u shoulda done more research before starting but your lucky there are some good guys on here to guide you through this. DON'T START PCT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST PIN. So if your doing a 12 week cycle pct begins week 14!!!!!!

And yes creatine is fine. More potent the better!
Hope I covered everything bro. Take every word I said serious I have plenty of experience with test/deca cycles. Actually if you would like check my log out... I'm using deca and I'm in week 6. "Anabolic Dreams".

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
Yes u can mix the two in one syringe. Just pressurize first bottle, withdraw... Then I like to switch needles to draw the second as well. After switching needles, draw back more air with the first solution inside, and pressurize second bottle and withdraw. Just be cautious when pressurizing second bottle. You don't want to push the test into deca or visa versa. *not a bit deal if a very little bit mixes on accident*

Warm the bottles by rolling them in your hand but I never warm mine. And as far as the pain in your a**. Get used to it. Your doing an intramuscular injection. Try quads next time since u sit on your butt it may bother it more. But post injection pain (PIP) is normal. Sometimes I'm sore the next day or two AND sometimes I don't feel a thing. You'll see.

And u shoulda done more research before starting but your lucky there are some good guys on here to guide you through this. DON'T START PCT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST PIN. So if your doing a 12 week cycle pct begins week 14!!!!!!

Hope I covered everything bro. Take every word I said serious I have plenty of experience with test/deca cycles. Actually if you would like check my log out... I'm using deca and I'm in week 6. "Anabolic Dreams".
Thanks bro! Feel lot more comfortable now. Great reply ?

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards

Thanks bro! Feel lot more comfortable now. Great reply. Cheers

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
I may be wrong, maybe your stressing yourself out. Your prolly nervous and questioning yourself. On the other hand it should be quite some time (weeks before you feel the injectables working (as far is during ur workout pumps and energy). And describe weird cause if ur talkin anxiety I would worry. That's normal especially of ur new to it.

Also not sure if ur going to plan on using hcg but u should since ur using deca. I do will al my deca cycles begin week 5. 250iu 2x a week, they day before your pin. Unless u want ur nuts to turn into raisins. Discontinue hcg last week of cycle before pct.

My go to pct:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g daily
Lean Extreme-help control cortisol

Also not sure if u mentioned an AI. But should take it alllll the way through pct.
Yes im planing on using HGC 400iu a week. I was told thats enough because my test & deca dosage is low. And hell no, I dont want the raisin nuts. It's scares me just to think about it. I'll use clomid too.
I dont kniw What's "Al" bro ? You mentioned that I should take it all the way trough pct.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Yes im planing on using HGC 400iu a week. I was told thats enough because my test & deca dosage is low. And hell no, I dont want the raisin nuts. It's scares me just to think about it. I'll use clomid too.
I dont kniw What's "Al" bro ? You mentioned that I should take it all the way trough pct.
Aromatase inhibitor. There is anastrozle, exemestane and letrozole. I recommend you get your hands on some exemestane/aromasin ASAP. This will keep you estrogen related side effects at bay. Maybe anastrozle would be enough tho due to low dosage. It's cheaper. But u need to find some....

nygiorgi

nygiorgi

Awards
Yes, I've heard about it, but was not sure if I needed one. I'll try to get one tomorrow if I can. I'm not in NY right now, I'm in Eastern Europe and its not easy to get stuff here. Can you please tell me the dosage that should take and how often. Thanks a lot again for your help!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Yes, I've heard about it, but was not sure if I needed one. I'll try to get one tomorrow if I can. I'm not in NY right now, I'm in Eastern Europe and its not easy to get stuff here. Can you please tell me the dosage that should take and how often. Thanks a lot again for your help!
Well dosage I'm not too sure at those low doses but if I had to guess anastrozole .5 mg EOD, maybe 1 mg.
Exemestane may be to strong I'm thinking. Hopefully some others will chime in here as I have never used at these doses. Google is your best friend btw. Kinda see what others are doing that way. Just another source of info other than these forums.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Good luck. If u have a euro connect I hear its usually very good quality!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
btw, if you don't take adequate amounts of these anabolics? you are not going to see any positive effects, and your other questions don't matter. Just something to think about there in regards to us not answering the other questions. Our initial responses were the important information to understand and implement before even addressing the ancillaries etc. But at 250mg per week? I'd play it by ear and see if you bloat or feel gyno coming on and have it ready. or just take .25 EOD to start.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
btw, if you don't take adequate amounts of these anabolics? you are not going to see any positive effects, and your other questions don't matter. Just something to think about there in regards to us not answering the other questions. Our initial responses were the important information to understand and implement before even addressing the ancillaries etc. But at 250mg per week? I'd play it by ear and see if you bloat or feel gyno coming on and have it ready. or just take .25 EOD to start.
Agreed

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
very thorough and detailed response to his other questions btw (about injecting/mixing etc.)....you are a very patient and helpful man :D
Ha!!! You should meet me in person! ... Nah I'm just playin around, appreciate it sir, your quite knowledgable yourself.