Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.11%

SD, Celtic labs celti tren, stano cycle

20/20/20/20 sd
    0/90/90/120/120/120 celtic tren
    600/600/600/600/600/600 stano

Of course support supps...
    I'm looking to bulk in a couple months from now.
    Tell me about your opinions to this cycle
    And also would research chem liquid clomid suffice for my serm?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

that looks new, havnt seen an sd tren bridge yet. make sure you get all the precaution ancillaries, like an ai and prolactin control like inhibit p or caber just incase you need it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.11%

what looks new, the celti tren?(newproduct) or the stack
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

the stack
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

From my experience, an AI keeps the prolactin and gyno issues at bay. Keep the estrogen in check. You really don't need a dopamine agonist if you keep the estro in check.

Clomid would be good.

A good PCT would look like this:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
    DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
    6-Bromo 100mg/100/100/100 (or Formestane or Arimidex or whatever you prefer)
    Toco-8
    Multi-Vitamins

To make it even better, you could add peptides like GHRP's to keep the gains coming.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    From my experience, an AI keeps the prolactin and gyno issues at bay. Keep the estrogen in check. You really don't need a dopamine agonist if you keep the estro in check.
    I may be misunderstanding your statement, but isn't an AI - aromatase inhibitor - intended to stifle the action of the aromatase enzyme to prevent estrogen levels from growing too high and causing issues? Or, more specifically I suppose, aren't prolactin and estrogen entirely separate hormones requiring separate methods of inhibition?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko

I may be misunderstanding your statement, but isn't an AI - aromatase inhibitor - intended to stifle the action of the aromatase enzyme to prevent estrogen levels from growing too high and causing issues? Or, more specifically I suppose, aren't prolactin and estrogen entirely separate hormones requiring separate methods of inhibition?
    Estro n prolactin have a direct relationship on each others levels. Kinda butchering this explanation but if estro goes up prolactin can follow suit.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

Well. Damn. I have research to do. Thanks much.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post

Estro n prolactin have a direct relationship on each others levels. Kinda butchering this explanation but if estro goes up prolactin can follow suit.
    doesnt work this way when superdrol is involved. sd throws everything out of wack

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pr...actin-faq.html

to simplify it a litte, SD uses prolactin as a transporter which causes sikesin prolactin. but it doesnt aromatise, so estrogen stays relatively low. low estrogen + high prolactin = leaky titties prolactin gyno
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

Given your past experience, would you suggest that superdrol's prolactin issues are substantial enough to warrant direct prolactin inhibition? And, if so, are we talking Inhibit-P or a full Caber-level assault?
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Given your past experience, would you suggest that superdrol's prolactin issues are substantial enough to warrant direct prolactin inhibition? And, if so, are we talking Inhibit-P or a full Caber-level assault?
    I'm not gonna get into the details again as Seth Roberts has already exhausted this subject years ago but I will say from first hand experience that keeping estrogen at bay will knock out any itchy, burning, lumpy nipples. I have yet to experience ANY discharge related to prolactin trouble. I have experimented with dopamine agonists with no success and have resorted to Arimidex for the solution every time.

I currently am running SD for a third time over the past several years and I'm telling you the stuff doesn't aromatize. However, running it with Tren you MIGHT have some goofy things happening with hormones but nothing will happen prolactin wise if you keep estrogen low.

This is what Seth Roberts claimed in his research is that "Prolactin-related gyno" cannot exist without high estrogen levels. You must have high estro levels to have gyno or lumps in the nipples. As far as disharging goes, I have yet to see this happen to me.

If you want even greater detail, you can study the relationship that Prolactin has with Dopamine and the relationship between Dopamine and T3.

Tren and 19-NOR's in general really suppress T3 levels. This lowering of T3 levels also lower dopamine levels considerably and thus increases prolactin levels substantially due to their inverse relationships.

Run 25mcg of T3 every day and have an AI on hand and this will solve your problems. I ran the real Tren for 12 weeks before and have tried various methods to get the nipples under control. That suggestion above is what worked.

Dopamine agonists carry lots of side effects - the most notable one being nausea.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Bumped my prami from .5mg to .7 yesterday morning. Boy did that spoil my Easter dinner. I was sick as a dog all day. No puking but boy I was on my ass all day.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Bumped my prami from .5mg to .7 yesterday morning. Boy did that spoil my Easter dinner. I was sick as a dog all day. No puking but boy I was on my ass all day.

Yeah that sux. I would like to avoid the caber and prami myself if possible.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%

Posted this in another thread, but since its relevant I will repost here.

I'll just say this...I ran:

SD 20/20/20/20/20/20
    Tren 90/90/105/105/105/105
    Stano 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k/1k

along with cycle support, extra NAC, milk thistle, 12.5mg exemestane ED and .5mg Caber EoD

I originally only planned to run the SD for 4 weeks, but was having such amazing results I just ran it for the last 2 as well. I realized it was a risk, but knowing my body and how I respond to SD it was one I was willing to take, and it paid off, although I probably wouldn't do it again. I am definitely not suggesting anyone run SD for 6 weeks at 20mg, but i got way better results than I was expecting; it was the best cycle Ive ever done. Strength went through the roof, gained 10lbs and lost 2% BF. ran torem at 120/90/60/30 and Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3 for PCT, kept all my gains. I kept calories right at maintenance and my diet was spot on, as was my training.

The only negative sides I got were night sweats and increased sweating and body temp from the tren. (I used LGI T-var). Got bloodwork done 4 weeks after PCT and all my levels were in the normal range. Obviously I am waiting another 6 weeks to start my next cycle to be safe, however, my next cycle will be a bulker and I will be running

SD: 30/30/30/30/0/0 <---notice, only 4 weeks
    Tren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
    Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

along with all previous support supps and ancillaries. Will be eating 500-750 calories over maintenance. Inhibit-p did not cut it for me which is why i went to caber. Your cycle looks good to me man and as long as your diet and training are in check you should have some fantastic results. good luck!

Disclaimer: These are very advanced PH cycles and should not be used by anyone without extensive previous cycle experience and who knows how their body reacts to these compounds, and if at all possible bloodwork should be done before starting your cycle and within a month after finishing PCT.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Yeah that sux. I would like to avoid the caber and prami myself if possible.
    Maybe just some velvet bean in the morning; though I personally enjoy caber... skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet...

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD tren stano cycle
    By bgreen1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
  2. 4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!
    By BigShadow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 09:04 AM
  3. Recomp sd/stano cycle plan
    By reeserobs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:32 PM
  4. SD/Tren LV Cycle.. Opinions/Critiques welcome
    By funkd0c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM
  5. SD/Tren/Test Cycle - Oh Yeah!