Lump...Nolva/Letro

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay, so I recently got done doing a 4 week cycle of DMZ Load by WarPharma and I am now noticing I have a slight lump in each nipple, with slight discomfort. I have been trying to research what would be the best thing to take to help combat this problem as I want to stop it before it gets worse and possibly get rid of it. From reading posts everyone seems to have different opinions and go back and forth between letro and nolva. What do guys suggest would be the best for me to take given the circumstances of the DMZ cycle.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well Nolva specifically targets breast tissue where as letro crushes estrogen thus reducing breast tissue growth in men. Both have very different mechanisms of action but both work.

cfresh1234

Awards
So with the lumps have already developed, just recently developed which would be my best choice to reduce the tiny lump?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So with the lumps have already developed, just recently developed which would be my best choice to reduce the tiny lump?
I would try letrozole personally I've seen great results first hand in reduction of gyno size.

cfresh1234

Awards
is there a particular brand I should be looking for??

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'd try the nolva first at 20mg/day until the lump is gone and then for a week after that tapering down to 10mg. Letro is really harsh and in my opinion is a last resort RC. Plus, if you use letro, and someone please correct me if Im wrong, but wouldn't you need to use a suicidal AI afterwards to kill any rebound effect?

cfresh1234

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Is 40 bucks for 30 pills of nolva at 10 mg a good price?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd try the nolva first at 20mg/day until the lump is gone and then for a week after that tapering down to 10mg. Letro is really harsh and in my opinion is a last resort RC. Plus, if you use letro, and someone please correct me if Im wrong, but wouldn't you need to use a suicidal AI afterwards to kill any rebound effect?
You won't need a suicidal inhibitor, you just taper the dose down then discontinue.

cfresh1234

Awards
What do you guys mean when you say Research Chems....I'm looking at some Letro online and it says its a research chem but it says not for human use, only for research use only. Can anyone help me out with finding some safe letro, I know we can't post sources, maybe a personal message???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won't need a suicidal inhibitor, you just taper the dose down then discontinue.
This is not true, at least not for most individuals. Letro is strong, even in male specimens. There are plenty of stories on forums about rebound gyno from just tapering off letro and then not running an AI or SERM afterward.

Exemestane or another AI at a moderate dose after, then that tapered off. Or Nolva (tamoxifen) for 20mg e/d for 3 weeks should be plenty and certainly wouldn't hurt your gyno situation.

Taper up .5mg ed to 2.5mg (or begin at 2.5 if you're brave/foolish) of Letro and run it til gyno is fixed or a couple wks go by, then bring in the AI like exemestane at 25mg e/d and taper that down to 12.5mg e/d then eod. At least 2wk taper if you ask me. Why risk it after suffering the letro sides? Even worse if you go thru it and still have gyno to show for it.

This is what I've read from posts on several other forums. Google is your friend OP.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys mean when you say Research Chems....I'm looking at some Letro online and it says its a research chem but it says not for human use, only for research use only. Can anyone help me out with finding some safe letro, I know we can't post sources, maybe a personal message???
Google 'legit' and 'letro'. All research chems are not for human consumption. Could be bunk, could be over/underdosed, could have other things in them that aren't on the label. If someone was to theoretically ingest them, there is no liability for the supplier because this is for lab use only. Of course pharm grade is pure but to use it without a prescription is against the law as well.

If you wanna make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, you feelin' me?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is not true, at least not for most individuals. Letro is strong, even in male specimens. There are plenty of stories on forums about rebound gyno from just tapering off letro and then not running an AI or SERM afterward.

Exemestane or another AI at a moderate dose after, then that tapered off. Or Nolva (tamoxifen) for 20mg e/d for 3 weeks should be plenty and certainly wouldn't hurt your gyno situation.

Taper up .5mg ed to 2.5mg (or begin at 2.5 if you're brave/foolish) of Letro and run it til gyno is fixed or a couple wks go by, then bring in the AI like exemestane at 25mg e/d and taper that down to 12.5mg e/d then eod. At least 2wk taper if you ask me. Why risk it after suffering the letro sides? Even worse if you go thru it and still have gyno to show for it.

This is what I've read from posts on several other forums. Google is your friend OP.
Hmmm not true you say... I have seen first hand reduction in gyno with letro and the people that I have helped have tapered off the dose with no suicidal inhibitor and have not had any issues with rebound. So in my experience if done properly a suicidal inhibitor is not needed. Also why would you taper exemstane?? No need to taper suicidal inhibitors just discontinue when you feel you done need it anymore.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I've used erase when tapering off the Letro/Nolva protocol. Worked well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm not true you say... I have seen first hand reduction in gyno with letro and the people that I have helped have tapered off the dose with no suicidal inhibitor and have not had any issues with rebound. So in my experience if done properly a suicidal inhibitor is not needed. Also why would you taper exemstane?? No need to taper suicidal inhibitors just discontinue when you feel you done need it anymore.
You're right on that, my bad. But you would want to run the AI behind letro, as it can cause rebound. All my point was. At least Erase, something behind it. Again, my point is why risk it? For half of a $20 bottle of Erase?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You're right on that, my bad. But you would want to run the AI behind letro, as it can cause rebound. All my point was. At least Erase, something behind it. Again, my point is why risk it? For half of a $20 bottle of Erase?
Yeah you make a valid point there, for the cost of something like erase its probably worth it just incase.