Ok enlighten me on pct!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Hi guys I've come off sd orals and I'm on pct now I'm running novla,cel pct ass,and hcg.but I just read this was bad in another forum,why?? I also added hcgenerate in the last 2 weeks of my cycle to raise my lh and fsh levels.is my pct ok?
Cheers

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I've come off sd orals and I'm on pct now I'm running novla,cel pct ass,and hcg.but I just read this was bad in another forum,why?? I also added hcgenerate in the last 2 weeks of my cycle to raise my lh and fsh levels.is my pct ok?
Cheers
No AI and you didnt need Hcg

goat23

goat23

Awards
Are you saying ad a ai? Why don't I need the hcg? Cheers bro

SPS

Awards
  • Established
How long was your cycle? Most don't use hcg during pct, most only use it on longer cycles that are not just orals

goat23

goat23

Awards
Honestly did a god awful lay out cycle,and I should of known better did dieselbolan into beastdrol for around 8 weeks.i ran all the necessary supports but got shut down around week 5 then restarted up again.my boys are nice and plump but sex drive is still low.i got bloods done and test is under 100.was told to use hcg with nolva would be best.and I gotta say hcgenerate is the real deal too its great stuff

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn how many mg did you take a day? Yeah you prob will be shutdown/have low libidio for a while

goat23

goat23

Awards
3 caps of diesel a day and 20/30 mg of beastdrol a day bro.so yeah to the hcg??

goat23

goat23

Awards
So with everyone's Awesome bro science what is the best pct for superdrol? Cause I've got people saying all types of **** on other sites and I'm confused : (

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
If u wanna get pes anabeta shoved right up ur ass ur in the right place if u actually want an educated answer on pct i suggest elsewhere

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
So with everyone's Awesome bro science what is the best pct for superdrol? Cause I've got people saying all types of **** on other sites and I'm confused : (
Stop acting douchey your the one who needs help .. Check out the stickies in the pct section
Ps. You should have everything planned out before starting a cycle

goat23

goat23

Awards
Glycobol rather than anabeta it's lubed lol chill guys I was after a opinion.im running nolva and hcg but was just wondering what others think or do? Everyone has their own way of doing things

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Should of had your PCT laid out prior to even starting your cycle. You were too big of an idiot to listen to others when it was suggested you didn't start the superdrol during your cycle, so why should we waste time suggesting more options for you, when you will continue to be an idiot, act out of impulse, and make horrible decisions due to lack of research and education. Want advice?? Stop using steroids, and learn how to lift.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
And you posted this on 19 feb 2013:
And I quote:

"That's what I'm saying I shoulda listened,anyone who reads this read all the advice I was given.i was in bed for days couldn't lift my head and now have a massive boil I'm on anti biotics for and tablets for anxiety that started after the beast. It was my own fault so pls people don't be big headed like me"

So how the hell over a month later are you on a pct for anything?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Wait this guy was that guy? Lol I am getting out of this thread.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Wait this guy was that guy? Lol I am getting out of this thread.
Exactly. I recognized his name and looked at his post history to confirm. Unless he ran 8 weeks of SD after his dieslbolan run, I have no clue why he would start a PCT now with it being a month after he almost died. Just don't understand what this guys malfunction is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 0
Workout Logs 29
General Chat 18
Anabolics 6