Testosterone Suspension.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to do long cycles where I'm shutdown. At 51, I have a great HPTA and high natural test levels - but I do like to get a boost from AAS as long as it doesn't shut me down for too long and ruin me.

So I tested some Test Suspension last week. It appeared to me that the great thing about TS is it clears the body within 24 hours. I did two 100mg injections IM on two successive days last week. I have never injected test before. FYI - I also DILUTED it with BAC water a bit to kill the sting of the injections. I had no pain whatever from the TS injection.

To say that it was amazing would be an understatement. Within seconds after the injections I could feel the stuff working on me. Both injections were pre-workout - and I had some of the best workouts I've ever had.

However ... I think TS lasts a lot longer in your system than many people advertise. I was expecting ... on the outside ... feeling the effects of the stuff for maybe three days. Instead, I could feel the effects of the Test Sus seven days after the injections. My libido was through the roof for a whole week and my workouts were animalistic during the week also.

So I don't know - the next "test" I do maybe I'll take TS for a good solid week to see how that goes. I took Extremestane to keep the estrogen conversion down - but based on my libido, I think some of that test converted to DHT because I felt like Atilla the Hun on that ****.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hmm, testosterone has a half life of 4hrs in the body. this is a data based fact. of course this can vary person to person, but not much.

I'm not sure how to explain how you felt, but w/e the reason, sounds great. if you want to keep you cycle to 4-6 weeks, test susp is where it's at.