Time in between cycles (You might be interested) - AnabolicMinds.com

Time in between cycles (You might be interested)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.

Time in between cycles (You might be interested)

Okay gentlemen I have some interesting information to share. I recently got blood work done to test for an infection (doc thought it was causing pain in my neck, it was just an out of alignment vertebrae though) but anyway I had him test my hormonal levels as well as lipid values and everything checked out perfect (liver enzymes and kidney readings were all completely normal.) My test was around 742 ng/dl... Now heres the interesting part... This is just 6 Weeks off from the end of my previous cycle's PCT ( Ran Hdrol for 6 Weeks 50/75/75/75/75/100) with nolva 40/40/20/20 for pct and clomid 100/50/0/0 (to reboot hpta)... Obviously continued all liver/cycle support through pct. I just thought it was interesting that my hormonal levels have stabilized so quickly. Debating on running my Epi/Tren cycle I have set up within the week since all bloods came back good. Any opinions?

Also just thought I should mention I am very close with my doctor and he knows about my use of prohormones as well as AAS. He was even astounded to see how quickly the levels jumped back even though it was off a mild cycle (Hdrol)

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I've always thought they returned to baseline within the span of a month. Doesn't mean they are fully stabilized by that point though.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I've always thought they returned to baseline within the span of a month. Doesn't mean they are fully stabilized by that point though.
    This. Would definitely take more time off. Better safe than sorry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. SPS

Good to hear. The time on + pct = time off is broscience, good I suppose if you don't get bloodwork. Some people bounce back quicker then others. I imagine it also doesn't hurt you ran something pretty mild for 6 weeks. I am not counting on the same luck when I run my trenazone, alpha20 and dmz bridge for 8 weeks.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Good to hear. The time on + pct = time off is broscience, good I suppose if you don't get bloodwork. Some people bounce back quicker then others. I imagine it also doesn't hurt you ran something pretty mild for 6 weeks. I am not counting on the same luck when I run my trenazone, alpha20 and dmz bridge for 8 weeks.

Yeah that might shut ya down a little lol.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    This. Would definitely take more time off. Better safe than sorry.
    Yeah that is true I suppose. Mabye ill give it another week or two just to be sure.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

i had the same thing happen after a 6 week cycle of dmz/lmg/stano. got bloodwork done 2 weeks out of pct, and all levels were normal, so i jumped right in to a 6 week sd/tren/stano cycle. but this time i am waiting for the full 10 weeks after finishing pct to do my next cycle regardless. rather be safe than sorry.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    after a 6 week cycle of dmz/lmg/stano. got bloodwork done 2 weeks out of pct, and all levels were normal, so i jumped right in to a 6 week sd/tren/stano cycle.
    Could just still be spiked from all the Serm/tboosters in Pct. I know my t goes way higher than norm in Pct cause I always break out n ****. Might drop back below what ure pre cycle levels were a while after Pct is over though... I dunno
  9. SPS

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Could just still be spiked from all the Serm/tboosters in Pct. I know my t goes way higher than norm in Pct cause I always break out n ****. Might drop back below what ure pre cycle levels were a while after Pct is over though... I dunno
    6 weeks after pct ended seems like long enough for things to level off imo. Although it would help to know what they were pre cycle.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This.
    Get blood work 4 weeks post cycle, then get more another 6 weeks later and you'll see what it means to become "stable" before cycling again.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman72 View Post
    Okay gentlemen I have some interesting information to share. I recently got blood work done to test for an infection (doc thought it was causing pain in my neck, it was just an out of alignment vertebrae though) but anyway I had him test my hormonal levels as well as lipid values and everything checked out perfect (liver enzymes and kidney readings were all completely normal.) My test was around 742 ng/dl... Now heres the interesting part... This is just 6 Weeks off from the end of my previous cycle's PCT ( Ran Hdrol for 6 Weeks 50/75/75/75/75/100) with nolva 40/40/20/20 for pct and clomid 100/50/0/0 (to reboot hpta)... Obviously continued all liver/cycle support through pct. I just thought it was interesting that my hormonal levels have stabilized so quickly. Debating on running my Epi/Tren cycle I have set up within the week since all bloods came back good. Any opinions?

Also just thought I should mention I am very close with my doctor and he knows about my use of prohormones as well as AAS. He was even astounded to see how quickly the levels jumped back even though it was off a mild cycle (Hdrol)
    You run Nolva for 4 weeks then Clomid for 4? Or both at the same time?

Can I ask why? (research purposes)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You run Nolva for 4 weeks then Clomid for 4? Or both at the same time?

Can I ask why? (research purposes)
    No. I used the nolva as followed: 40/40/20/20
    Then clomid I dosed at 100/50/0/0

The main reason I do this is because of the varying in the strengths of each compound in certain areas. As you probably know, nolva is more potent in binding to the estrogen receptors in the mammary glands. Clomid, the less potent of the two (at least in its serm qualities near the mammary glands) is, however, far better at rebooting test production by stimulating the HPTA. This is why the staggering of the two compounds, in my opinion, is necessary. I am also gyno prone, I had pubertal induced gyno and this is why I prefer the nolva for 4 full Weeks and the Clomid to help the HPTA. I also always taper an OTC AI from the third week of pct out. I prefer the OTC routw for the AI because it is less potent then say, arimidex, which will also help mitigate estro rebound (which is thw whole point of tapering the AI anyway)
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I prefer the OTC route for the AI because it is less potent then say, arimidex, which will also help mitigate estro rebound (which is thw whole point of tapering the AI anyway)
    This is why I still don't understand why people use arimidex. Why not just use exemestane and illiminate the possibility of rebound because its suicidal and doesn't just bind temporarily? Therefore avoid having a huge hit of built up estro once you stop using it..
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.

This is why I still don't understand why people use arimidex. Why not just use exemestane and illiminate the possibility of rebound because its suicidal and doesn't just bind temporarily? Therefore avoid having a huge hit of built up estro once you stop using it..
    I couldn't tell ya man. I only have arimidex on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flare up. A couple of my buddies have used the exemestane but I always just stuck to what I knew, that being the arimidex for gyno emergencies.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I couldn't tell ya man. I only have arimidex on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flare up. A couple of my buddies have used the exemestane but I always just stuck to what I knew, that being the arimidex for gyno emergencies.
    Purchase exemestane next time...Works exactly the same and will stop gyno exactly the same but permanently eliminates the estro and doesn't just bind for a while and then break of and release it again which is why you get rebound when comin off arimidex as you suddenly get a few days of built up estro realeased when the arimidex you were taking un bonds.
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Purchase exemestane next time...Works exactly the same and will stop gyno exactly the same but permanently eliminates the estro and doesn't just bind for a while and then break of and release it again which is why you get rebound when comin off arimidex as you suddenly get a few days of built up estro realeased when the arimidex you were taking un bonds.
    I can vouch for this - exemestane is awesome. Also has positive effects on lipid profiles and can increase natural test production!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys run in between cycles?
    By cjc3392 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. time in between cycles(special situation)
    By jjsafari in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 07:59 AM
  3. how much time in between cycles?
    By xChriSx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:43 AM
  4. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:02 PM
  5. Just a quote you might find interesting....
    By g4ud1n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 06:46 AM