Short Test Cycles

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Anyone here prefer Short injectable Test Cycles(4-6weeks)? w/ or w/out orals? Really interested in Front Loading Test Prop @ 300mgs and then 100mgs EOD, being as I saw a half life & active table chart for test prop and seemed to keep things around 200mg. But Part of me agrees with some other stuff I've read saying push the dose up for shorter cycles.

My stats are 27yo Male. 6'1" 195lbs. I am the leanest I've ever been, shadowy 4-pack Never cycled aas. I have done a previous natty cycle, but view that as mostly a practice run for cycle organization. It went well. I work in an medical field. so medication administration is second nature. Just looking for some personal insight from members of this forum on this cycle length and dose and any personal results from similar cycles. I've read some things from other sites, but haven't read much here

Thanks!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Seek out dangerdave, this is his deal. And he's a big dude.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If ur going to do a 4 weeker of ether test prop or TNE. I'd run it at like 200mg Ed. With a fast acting oral. Or Npp at 100mg Ed.

This method is great if ur on trt.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Look up the thread androgens. It talks a lot about 4 week "burst cycles" also as chris said dangerdave run a burst cycle not long ago and he knows his ****.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Thanks, Everyone. I'm reading DangerDave's burst cycle slowly here at work. Really informative. Thanks again! Still open for any other information from people.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Also, I keep finding myself repeating the advice, "Seek out Dangerdave" in my head. Its just catchy. Prophetic almost. :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Also, I keep finding myself repeating the advice, "Seek out Dangerdave" in my head. Its just catchy. Prophetic almost. :)
Haha, personally I like long esters. I know Dave likes to do short burst. He has good results and a soild knowledge of how to properly set up a short burst

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
As i gotten older and been on more cycles i now prefer shorter ones especially when running tren. currently on what i call a short one (6 weeks) its just easier on my body.

1st time running anything? test-p 100mgs ed, since you've never ran anything its a decent dose just to make sure all is well, and i'm more than confident it will be but just in case. no oral is needed but if you had to pick one it should be winny 30-50 mgs ed is fine, you wanted to stay lean correct? i would say var but on a short run 6 weeks or more is best.

theres also no need to front load, none what so ever the test will be active in a few days.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
This really interests me.

I have never cycled but have been talking about it for some time. A Test P cycle peaks my interest a ton as a first cycle.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
As i gotten older and been on more cycles i now prefer shorter ones especially when running tren. currently on what i call a short one (6 weeks) its just easier on my body.

1st time running anything? test-p 100mgs ed, since you've never ran anything its a decent dose just to make sure all is well, and i'm more than confident it will be but just in case. no oral is needed but if you had to pick one it should be winny 30-50 mgs ed is fine, you wanted to stay lean correct? i would say var but on a short run 6 weeks or more is best.

theres also no need to front load, none what so ever the test will be active in a few days.
Just getting back to AM from a vacation. Thanks for the input. I definitely want to stay leanish. I am now leaning towards test p only. With maybe TNE preworkouts.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Just getting back to AM from a vacation. Thanks for the input. I definitely want to stay leanish. I am now leaning towards test p only. With maybe TNE preworkouts.[/QUOTE]

Unless that is just stupid. TNE just sounds fun!! :):)

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna do a shic then use only short esters and orals... I love them.

I think here the way to go. Only problem is pinning every day.... V been cycling for years and still can't take pinning Ed for mre then 2-3 wks. Use prop then you can pin eod but take the dose of 2 days in one shot.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like short ester cycles and its all I do now :) I found you bud. Ask away...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here are a few basic short ester cycles I built for fun the other day when I was bored.

Option 1 (5 weeks)
Test P 200mg eod
TNE 50mg Non prop days as needed
Anadrol 50-100mg ED
Ancillaries needed- Hardcore AI, this stuff aromatizes fast so watch for gyno. I would run aromasin high dose ed until you are styed out and back off slowly.

Option 2- (6 weeks)
Test P 50mg ED
Winstrol Depot 50mg ed (pin with test)
It will sting but nice dry gains and you could lean out. Winny doesn't work well for anyone. For me it does so I like it lol.

Option 3- (6 weeks and my favorite)
Test P 50mg M/W/F
Tren A 50-125mg Ed (4 weeks)
Winny or Adrol 50mg ed
Get a Dopamine antagonist like prami or caber. 1mg per week and run letro or aromasin very low dose to keep E2 low.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Getting hammered at work. Will take a better look later. Thanks for the reply!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Getting hammered at work. Will take a better look later. Thanks for the reply!!
Blow me up with questions man. I love short bursts and the theory and mechanics behind them.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Here are a few basic short ester cycles I built for fun the other day when I was bored.

Option 1 (5 weeks)
Test P 200mg eod
TNE 50mg Non prop days as needed
Anadrol 50-100mg ED
Ancillaries needed- Hardcore AI, this stuff aromatizes fast so watch for gyno. I would run aromasin high dose ed until you are styed out and back off slowly.
Cycle building while bored . . .love it. One day I will have the knowledge and wisdom.

Your Option 1 cycle is the most attractive to me as it contains all the components that are of most interest to me right now. Here are a few questions.

Aromasin Questions.
High dose meaning . . . 25mgs ed or something even higher?
and how would I back-titrate something thats preventative? Instead of reducing dose until I see high E2 sides, would I just reduce to a predetermined amount, say 12.5mgs ED or EOD, ETD, ETC haha!(i'm a sucker for stupid jokes)
Would starting Aromasin PreCycle Day 0 be more strategic? Say Cycle Day -3?

TNE Questions.
"As needed". . .so pretty much everyday I workout AND am NOT taking Test P, because I can already tell you, thats probably what would happen. . . . unless you tell me that if I take TNE that often I'll grow 6 big hairy ta-tas on my back. haha, (but I'd probably still be tempted :biglaugh: )
Or would you suggest to use TNE sparingly and only to help with motivation(which is never a problem btw)?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cycle building while bored . . .love it. One day I will have the knowledge and wisdom.

Your Option 1 cycle is the most attractive to me as it contains all the components that are of most interest to me right now. Here are a few questions.

Aromasin Questions.
High dose meaning . . . 25mgs ed or something even higher?
and how would I back-titrate something thats preventative? Instead of reducing dose until I see high E2 sides, would I just reduce to a predetermined amount, say 12.5mgs ED or EOD, ETD, ETC haha!(i'm a sucker for stupid jokes)
Would starting Aromasin PreCycle Day 0 be more strategic? Say Cycle Day -3?

TNE Questions.
"As needed". . .so pretty much everyday I workout AND am NOT taking Test P, because I can already tell you, thats probably what would happen. . . . unless you tell me that if I take TNE that often I'll grow 6 big hairy ta-tas on my back. haha, (but I'd probably still be tempted :biglaugh: )
Or would you suggest to use TNE sparingly and only to help with motivation(which is never a problem btw)?
Aromasin- has a half life of 27 hours. So knowing this I would dose like this...
Cycle day -3 25mg ed, stay at this dose, probably about cycleday 2-3 your joints will feel like the Sahara. Thats ok dont sweat it. Once you are dry skip 2 days. Heres why-
-half lifebrings your blood levels into the 40mg range on day 5.
-That will make you dry as FUK. You take 2 days off and your body cuts down the blood level into the 10mg range.
-So at cycle day 7 you have effectively took E2 low and let it slowly come back.
- Day 7 we bring in 12.5mg dose ED. Maintaining a 20-27mg blood concentration all the way to PCT.
-if at any point your joints feel too dry just skip 1 day and be sure to hydrate.

TNE should be used sparingly IMO. It aromatizes so fast that it can really be dangerous if used too often. I would use it T/T/S at 50mg-75mg.

75mg TNE is the equivalent of 100mg Testosterone Enanthate in regards to raw testosterone. Because Test E around 30% is ester weight per 100mg. So you figure 75mg Test No Ester 3 times a week is pretty heavy dose on top of Test P 200mg Eod (test p 100mg=80 something raw test leaving a 20-12% ester weight per 100mg).

I Look at it like this, instead of injecting another 400mg (ish) of test P per week I just use 300mg TNE split up for my workouts. To often of a use is a waste because your body gets used to it and sees this rush of hormones coming rendering it ineffective, and giving you more E2.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Blow me up with questions man. I love short bursts and the theory and mechanics behind them.
Regarding option 3 (your favorite) could you get a bit more detailed on caber and aromasin dosing protocol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Regarding option 3 (your favorite) could you get a bit more detailed on caber and aromasin dosing protocol
Caber is dosed once or 2x per week. M/T at .5mg for a total of 1mg every week. The half life is very long so you can get away with once a week but some people get sides at 1 dose of 1mg so they split it.

Aromasin- I run it really high off the bat. Like every day about 5 days in joints start to hurt. So I skip a day, maybe two until my joints feel slightly better than I cut dose in half and dose it EOD. That suppresses your E2 right away then you control how much comes back.

I judge by my look. I should be dry. I also look at how my joints feel. Do they snap and pop? Feel like sand is in them? If so I am too dry and need more estrogen.

Last and not to be ignored is your erections. They should be easy to get and stay. If it feels like its got so much blood in it that its gunna pop you are usually ok. If you only get about 75% hard then chances are you have E2 problems. At that point you look at 2 things. 1. Are you dry looking? If so you have too little estrogen. 2. If you look wet or are hold more water than normal you have to much estrogen.

You have to experiment to find your sweet spot of aromasin. There is no ONE way to dose it. It depends on the individual. The way I explained above is what I found works best. Watch your body and listen to it. It will hint at what it needs :)

Reactions: ITW
ITW

ITW

Awards
Caber is dosed once or 2x per week. M/T at .5mg for a total of 1mg every week. The half life is very long so you can get away with once a week but some people get sides at 1 dose of 1mg so they split it.

Aromasin- I run it really high off the bat. Like every day about 5 days in joints start to hurt. So I skip a day, maybe two until my joints feel slightly better than I cut dose in half and dose it EOD. That suppresses your E2 right away then you control how much comes back.

I judge by my look. I should be dry. I also look at how my joints feel. Do they snap and pop? Feel like sand is in them? If so I am too dry and need more estrogen.

Last and not to be ignored is your erections. They should be easy to get and stay. If it feels like its got so much blood in it that its gunna pop you are usually ok. If you only get about 75% hard then chances are you have E2 problems. At that point you look at 2 things. 1. Are you dry looking? If so you have too little estrogen. 2. If you look wet or are hold more water than normal you have to much estrogen.

You have to experiment to find your sweet spot of aromasin. There is no ONE way to dose it. It depends on the individual. The way I explained above is what I found works best. Watch your body and listen to it. It will hint at what it needs :)
Thanks. So helpful!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You can add in any short ester or oral....

If you want to bulk up quick... TNE/prop,NPP with Dbol. With shic's I be leave you should double to triple the doses of a normal 10+wk cycle.

DD is correct, <6 wk cycles is where it's at.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You can add in any short ester or oral....

If you want to bulk up quick... TNE/prop,NPP with Dbol. With shic's I be leave you should double to triple the doses of a normal 10+wk cycle.

DD is correct, <6 wk cycles is where it's at.
you are right man. I find during a burst that you should really push your doseage to the limit. That is why I believe you should have prior "traditional" cycle history to go off of. That way you know what compounds you react too well. OP these are a few "rules" if you will that I keep in mind as I build a burst.

1. Pick the best compounds for your goals, Only short ester
2. You dont need to increase dose every burst. If you gained on the dose last one keep it until you dont.
3. Dont run it longer than 6 weeks
4. Keep tren to 4-5 weeks (just for me, gains really slow down in week 5)
5. Keep ALOT of ancillaries onhand!!!
6. Be proactive when it comes to side effects. You are using very very high doses and dont want to try and stop sides after it happens. Dont even let em show up.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Thanks for all the insight DD. So considering that different people respond differently to different compounds, I have yet to cycle, and i want to only run short cycles, what do you think about this idea.

1st cycle
200mg Test P EOD 6weeks
50mg TNE as needed weeks 3-6 (to give time to evaluate body's responses to Test P)
aromasin protocol cycle day -3 until end

Then add additional gear on subsequent cycles

I feel like if gains were even "minimal" the education from the cycle would be good. and i can't imagine with that much exogenous Test in my system I wouldn't see some results.

I agree with not letting sides show. I have read and continue to read about guys saying "deal with gyno issues when that arise" "Don't take AIs until needed bc dry joints, etc" . . . but I would much rather have dry a$$ painful joints for a few days than a painful embarrassing lump in my nips. And also i did a natty cycle of DAA, Erase, and a few other things, and i was running erase at 100mg/day no problem. So i don't know what that says exactly, but it was my experience with that cycle that really pushed me to pursue more in depth knowledge of AAS. It was a lot of work for little results. Granted I was a walking erection for several weeks, but nothing significantly noticeable other than that.

I also am seeing the pattern of how I should buy this stuff. . . 1) Get all PCT options 2) Buy more ancillaries than I'll ever need in several cycles 3)then get test, etc.

Now. . . . its time for me to go workout these muscles. . . all nat-u-ral. Thanks for all the great info/experience.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
you are right man. I find during a burst that you should really push your doseage to the limit. That is why I believe you should have prior "traditional" cycle history to go off of. That way you know what compounds you react too well. OP these are a few "rules" if you will that I keep in mind as I build a burst.

1. Pick the best compounds for your goals, Only short ester
2. You dont need to increase dose every burst. If you gained on the dose last one keep it until you dont.
3. Dont run it longer than 6 weeks
4. Keep tren to 4-5 weeks (just for me, gains really slow down in week 5)
5. Keep ALOT of ancillaries onhand!!!
6. Be proactive when it comes to side effects. You are using very very high doses and dont want to try and stop sides after it happens. Dont even let em show up.
All of this is 100% correct... I think one should have 4+ cycles under there belt before doin a shic. I stick to 4 wks or little less, other wise side come on hard and fast!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
All of this is 100% correct... I think one should have 4+ cycles under there belt before doin a shic. I stick to 4 wks or little less, other wise side come on hard and fast!
I agree. I dont know if its a certain number of cycles that matters as much as number of different compounds. I could run 4 cycles of the same 2 compounds and not be ready to burst short cycles ya know? By my 3rd cycle i had tried quite a bit and had a pretty good idea of what compounds i can handle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Your right, ill take that.

My first SHIC I did 1cc sust 250ed for 7 days and didn't pin for 3wks then did pct... < I know it's not optimum but that was my first time over 10+ years ago. Second time around did the same sust with 350mg prop wk till pct with 50mg Dbol.... Test was the only thing I had back then. Both worked great.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Your right, ill take that.

My first SHIC I did 1cc sust 250ed for 7 days and didn't pin for 3wks then did pct... < I know it's not optimum but that was my first time over 10+ years ago. Second time around did the same sust with 350mg prop wk till pct with 50mg Dbol.... Test was the only thing I had back then. Both worked great.
That second one sounds kinda cool actually. Sust for a week then prop with dbol over it all? What type of gains? I never tried sust.

Off topic but kind of interesting... I have a good buddy that cycles and he usually does 12 weekers pct then 10-14 weeks off then repeats. He tried sust once had a TERRIBLE reaction and stopped. Next cycle he tried a different brand thinking that was it. Nope Almost ended up in the hospital that time too. He is allergic to one of the esters in sust, that's the best we could figure. He can run Test E, C, Suspension and Prop and can push 1g+ like a boss snd minimul AIs all with no problems. But Sust just about killed him twice lol. Just something I thought of. That's why its important to try compounds by themselves.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sorry to bring this thread up, but how sustainable would gains be on these short burst cycles?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry to bring this thread up, but how sustainable would gains be on these short burst cycles?
That's up to you, your pct, and your diet. I was able to keep 15 of the 20lb gained (obviously some bf) with no issue.