Ordered some of the Celtic Tren

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ordered some of the Celtic Tren


    Its on pre-order status yet and if people are interested I just might log it on here.

  2. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15772
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    91.28%

    Interested.
  3. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    2053897
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Log it. Ill follow
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if i had 50 id hella order 2 while its cheap. its twice the amount of every other tvar product at the same price. being in college sucks sometimes lol.

    ill probly end up waiting it out till phera comes out
  5. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    if i had 50 id hella order 2 while its cheap. its twice the amount of every other tvar product at the same price. being in college sucks sometimes lol.

    ill probly end up waiting it out till phera comes out
    Yeah, I think I'll end up getting another bottle or two. Got impulsive and bought one and that's not even much of a run for a non methyl if I find out that 90 each day is the way to go..
  6. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35234
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

    its the same dosage and number of caps as shredded labs x-trenavar. but that is $4-5 more expensive. ill sub if you log it.
  7. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    its the same dosage and number of caps as shredded labs x-trenavar. but that is $4-5 more expensive. ill sub if you log it.
    I've actually never tried a Tren PH so its new to me so I'll pry be running some Caber or Prami with it and thru PCT when I finally get around to running the cycle. Could go Inhibit P but I don't want risk of gyno or lactation. That's for girlies lol
  8. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35234
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I've actually never tried a Tren PH so its new to me so I'll pry be running some Caber or Prami with it and thru PCT when I finally get around to running the cycle. Could go Inhibit P but I don't want risk of gyno or lactation. That's for girlies lol
    Yeah and for me on my last trenavar cycle it was a problem. I hit it with caber and exemestane...worked well for me. will run both of those throughout my next cycle. Inhibit P did nothing for me. I loved the tren though!!! ran it at 105 with SD and stano. doing the same on my next cycle, but will run SD at 30 instead of 20, and the tren at 90 instead of 105. Not starting mine for another month though.
  9. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

    Yeah and for me on my last trenavar cycle it was a problem. I hit it with caber and exemestane...worked well for me. will run both of those throughout my next cycle. Inhibit P did nothing for me. I loved the tren though!!! ran it at 105 with SD and stano. doing the same on my next cycle, but will run SD at 30 instead of 20, and the tren at 90 instead of 105. Not starting mine for another month though.
    So what was the biggest thing you noticed that makes you want to go with a Tren PH again? Just curious to here what people like about it. Good drive and is it a "feel good" compound? I hate lethargy and some of the negative sides
  10. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35234
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

    Strength went through the roof! I definitely got tren-like sides from it at 105 (even bumped it up to 120 but didnt notice a huge difference). Felt like superman the whole time. It can definitely kill your libido, but not if you are using caber and stano. That is why I added the stano, it completely removed any lethargy and along with caber my sex drive actually increased. Felt way more aggressive in the gym, and I ended up losing 2% body fat while gaining 9lbs. I dropped from a 33" waist back down to a 32." The negative sides I experienced were increased sweating, higher core temperature, and night sweats. those sucked, but the pros easily outweighed the cons. I ran it as a recomp but will be running this next one as a bulker.

    I liked it enough to risk aggravating some pre-existing gyno i have (prob need surgery - don't feel like it cause its not really noticeable at this point) and it did aggravate it the first time, but like i said the caber and exemestane actually shrunk the pre-existing gyno i did have. I still have a little bit of gyno (no lactating), but I am still going to use tren again in my next cycle. SD/Tren/Stano was the best cycle i've ever ran.
  11. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Strength went through the roof! I definitely got tren-like sides from it at 105 (even bumped it up to 120 but didnt notice a huge difference). Felt like superman the whole time. It can definitely kill your libido, but not if you are using caber and stano. That is why I added the stano, it completely removed any lethargy and along with caber my sex drive actually increased. Felt way more aggressive in the gym, and I ended up losing 2% body fat while gaining 9lbs. I dropped from a 33" waist back down to a 32." The negative sides I experienced were increased sweating, higher core temperature, and night sweats. those sucked, but the pros easily outweighed the cons. I ran it as a recomp but will be running this next one as a bulker.

    I liked it enough to risk aggravating some pre-existing gyno i have (prob need surgery - don't feel like it cause its not really noticeable at this point) and it did aggravate it the first time, but like i said the caber and exemestane actually shrunk the pre-existing gyno i did have. I still have a little bit of gyno (no lactating), but I am still going to use tren again in my next cycle. SD/Tren/Stano was the best cycle i've ever ran.
    The first part sounds good to me. Not sure when ill start but I'm looking forward to it. May bridge into something else
  12. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    The first part sounds good to me. Not sure when ill start but I'm looking forward to it. May bridge into something else
    Suffice to say I'd be interested in a log...
  13. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    The best tren is... Trenbolone acetate.. lol. I never have used Tren PH. I would like to follow along for sure tho. Never hurts to learn
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. New Member
    magic1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

    Anyone have link for where ordered?
  15. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by magic1982 View Post
    Anyone have link for where ordered?
    I believe that's against the rules on this forum
  16. New Member
    magic1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

    How bout a help on what to google then trying o find it?
  17. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by magic1982 View Post
    How bout a help on what to google then trying o find it?
    What are you trying to find ?
  18. New Member
    magic1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

    Well since where it would be ordered online is against forum rules, jut the product itself jut to research it some.
  19. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by magic1982 View Post
    How bout a help on what to google then trying o find it?
    Try Celtitren.
  20. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I ordered Celtic Labs Tren. Google is very friendly if you treat it nice
  21. New Member
    magic1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

    Thx found
  22. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I ordered Celtic Labs Tren. Google is very friendly if you treat it nice
    I went trest over tren, seems like an exciting new compound.
  23. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    I went trest over tren, seems like an exciting new compound.
    Yeah I was curious about it too. My one question is, if it works that quick and replaces natty test as fast as the claims, womnt shutdown be much more aggressive? As in faster? I wonder if anyone knows this.
  24. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    I went trest over tren, seems like an exciting new compound.
    Yeah I was curious about it too. My one question is, if it works that quick and replaces natty test as fast as the claims, wont shutdown be much more aggressive? As in faster? I wonder if anyone knows this.
  25. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for the doubles.
  26. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah I was curious about it too. My one question is, if it works that quick and replaces natty test as fast as the claims, womnt shutdown be much more aggressive? As in faster? I wonder if anyone knows this.
    Trest is being tested as a male contraceptive(birth control) at dose's of 1.5mg a day, i'm starting at 20. My nuts are going to houdini. I only went with it cause I need a boost preworkout and don't wanna run a stim PWO on cycle and supposedly trest boosts you good.
  27. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Trest is being tested as a male contraceptive(birth control) at dose's of 1.5mg a day, i'm starting at 20. My nuts are going to houdini. I only went with it cause I need a boost preworkout and don't wanna run a stim PWO on cycle and supposedly trest boosts you good.
    Sounds good man. If you log I'll sub. This summer looks like a good one with all the new stuff coming out:-)
  28. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Sounds good man. If you log I'll sub. This summer looks like a good one with all the new stuff coming out:-)
    Probably won't log because my workout's are wicked inconsistent due to work. That and my home gym isn't complete so right now all of my lifts are done with an ironmasters 120lb kit.
  29. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah I was curious about it too. My one question is, if it works that quick and replaces natty test as fast as the claims, wont shutdown be much more aggressive? As in faster? I wonder if anyone knows this.
    It may cause shutdown in the 1st week instead of 2nd or 3rd; shutdown is shutdown. Guys who ran the raw powder are PCTing now and seem to be doing fine
  30. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sooo... just got paid and have an extra $200 to do some damage with. im thinking either 2 bottles of celtitren, or gamble this weekend while im out of town and maybe win enough to get my two bottles for free. what you guys think? might just lose too lol
  31. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    sooo... just got paid and have an extra $200 to do some damage with. im thinking either 2 bottles of celtitren, or gamble this weekend while im out of town and maybe win enough to get my two bottles for free. what you guys think? might just lose too lol
    Get 2 bottles of Celitren and you'd still have $130 for gambling. Duh, supps first. LOL:-)
  32. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd get 3 bottles of there tren and a couple bottles of there trest!!! Run tren at like 120 and trest at maybe 50 for 6 weeks.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  33. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    It may cause shutdown in the 1st week instead of 2nd or 3rd; shutdown is shutdown. Guys who ran the raw powder are PCTing now and seem to be doing fine
    Yeah shutdown is shutdown but Epi for example takes a bit to shut me completely off so then ill restart easier after a 4 weeker right? Where as Trest pinching you hard in first week, you'll be totally shutdown the whole cycle instead.. same idea as doing a 12-16 week cycle versus a shorter one. Less worries with restarting natty test. Up for discussion tho but it's seemed to work this way for me
  34. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    People run injectable MENT for 6 weeks and are able to restart. So I would stress shutdown. Or run hcg at 500-1000 per week.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  35. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Get 2 bottles of Celitren and you'd still have $130 for gambling. Duh, supps first. LOL:-)
    lol im liking your thinking. but its not that simple. unfortunately gambling = casino = drinks = dinner with girlfriend = fuk me no supp money unless i win. if it wasnt easter weekend, this would be a no brainer
  36. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    lol im liking your thinking. but its not that simple. unfortunately gambling = casino = drinks = dinner with girlfriend = fuk me no supp money unless i win. if it wasnt easter weekend, this would be a no brainer
    Yeah I know;-) I'm a supplement junkie. And now I'm calling Tren a supplement. Whaaaaat? And I'm moving from Michigan to California in few weeks here. I'll be the one feeling tight
  37. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    People run injectable MENT for 6 weeks and are able to restart. So I would stress shutdown. Or run hcg at 500-1000 per week.
    I always stress shutdown. LOL I tell u what though I have always used OTC PCT until lately and I decided why not use the real stuff. Research chems. I did Msten and Estane and balls definitely shrunk. Oh yeah they shrunk. But I tried a new place for getting Nolva, and honestly they were back to basically full size in two days. OTC stuff took 1.5-2 weeks. Its good stuff! I'm itching to source but I wont ha
  38. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah Serm and real AI help a lot. U'll maintain more gains too
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  39. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Yeah Serm and real AI help a lot. U'll maintain more gains too
    Used Nolva and Aromasin. For PCT. Everything I've studied says its a good combo and it felt fabulous. Not really any lethargy but strength like crazy and the pumps only slightly less than when I was on.
  40. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    The first part sounds good to me. Not sure when ill start but I'm looking forward to it. May bridge into something else
    Back to this.... were you talking about Stano as in the PH to supposed winny? Like P-stanz, or were you meaning Stano-drol?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what are some of the better tren products out there?
    By denali7432 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
  3. Some of the best exercises you never do
    By exnihilo in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:36 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:22 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in