SD tren stano cycle

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
So I'm a week into my SD tren cycle and was thinking about adding stano this week. My cycle is as follows
SD:20/20/20/20
Tren(19-nor):60/60/60/60
And was thinking adding stano at 600 a week for the remaining 3 weeks to harden up and help with lethargy. My on cycle supps are purus labs organ shield, b6 and extra milk thistle.
My pct lined up is clomid and re-n-force by super human nutraceuticals and I have letro on hand incase of gyno.
Any input would be appreciated

ps. my starting weight is 180

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I did a SD/trendione/stano cycle a couple months ago and it was AWESOME. I will never do another cycle without stano. However, I would say run it at 800mg. I ran mine at 1k, but for my next cycle (Im doing SD/tren/stano again) Im gonna go back down to 800mg so I only need two bottles. You might want to think about running the stano for another 2 weeks after you stop the SD to help solidify the gains. My cycle will look like this:

SD: 30/30/30/30/0/0
Tren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

Last time I ran the tren at 105. but that was super expensive. This way I only had to buy two bottles of stano and two bottles of shredded labs tren. Best of luck with the rest of your cycle.

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
The only thing is I'm a Lil tight on money at the moment..I'm a full time college student only making 250 a week part time..I have some cel stano-drol coming in and I guess I could order another bottle in a week. It's 90 capsules at 150 each I believe so it would be 4 a day already which equals out at about 22 days..so u are saying to run stano another 3 weeks after the end of the cycle then pct or the last 3 weeks with pct? BTW it is awesome I'm already up about 4lbs but it may be just because I've been carb loading like a monster

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Run the stano for another 2 weeks after the end of the cycle and then do pct. congrats on the gains so far! gotta love the carb effect on sd haha

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
Will do! I look forward to the rest of this cycle and also the hardening from stano! Does it make u significantly harder and more defined or what? I've never ran stano

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
yeah it definitely did for me. muscles were a lot harder and there was a noticeable improvement in definition and vascularity as well.

bgreen1234

bgreen1234

Awards
awesome! i am excited for it to come in..i have been wanting a hardening compound. and more vascularity and definition sounds great..especially after i get my gains from the sd/tren stack. super stoked and will update in a week or so. i am hoping i can hit 200lbs by the end