difference between DHEA and conversion to DHEA

boxcaracer

Awards
My question is, instead of buying 45$+ for a prohormone to stack with that converts into DHEA, whats the difference if i just bought pure DHEA for much cheaper and larger amounts?
If they are both DHEA one way or another, why by the expensive "prohormone" one?

boxcaracer

Awards
What prohormones have you seen convert into dhea?
I was looking into something like 1-AD or M1D Andro to stack with another PH.

Based on my research it converts into DHEA....But if thats the case I cant buy DHEA for 10$ at my local store.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Negatory they convert to things like 1 test,and test. It is a 2 step conversion therefore requiring high doses to achieve favorable results.
Ex)4ad to test, 1 Andro to 1 test

amiller745

Awards
My question is, instead of buying 45$+ for a prohormone to stack with that converts into DHEA, whats the difference if i just bought pure DHEA for much cheaper and larger amounts?
If they are both DHEA one way or another, why by the expensive "prohormone" one?
What the hell?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre all sorts of confused op.

the difference is that the exensive dhea supplements are metabolites of dhea, usually 4-dhea, 1-dhea, nordhea, or epiandrosterone. those all convert to other **** like test, 1test, dht all the works

boxcaracer

Awards
Negatory they convert to things like 1 test,and test. It is a 2 step conversion therefore requiring high doses to achieve favorable results.
Ex)4ad to test, 1 Andro to 1 test
Okay, so when stacking 1-ad or 4-ad, wouldn't I need to run about 600mg a day to get any benefits from it? I was thinking about adding in finaflex 1-ad to my stack at two pills a day for a month along with me 1-andro 6 week cycle.

boxcaracer

Awards
youre all sorts of confused op.

the difference is that the exensive dhea supplements are metabolites of dhea, usually 4-dhea, 1-dhea, nordhea, or epiandrosterone. those all convert to other **** like test, 1test, dht all the works
So like 1-ad, 4-ad all have two step conversions to 1-test?

amiller745

Awards
So like 1-ad, 4-ad all have two step conversions to 1-test?
No.

1-ad is two step to 1-test
4-ad us two step to test
19nor-dhea is two step to 19nor-test
5-dhea (stano) is converted to dht

boxcaracer

Awards
No.

1-ad is two step to 1-test
4-ad us two step to test
19nor-dhea is two step to 19nor-test
5-dhea (stano) is converted to dht
Haven't done much reseach on the others besides 1-4AD. So don't really know what to say.

"4-ad us" what does that mean? or did you mean to say "is"?

But based on those compounds givin, they convert into different test?
So, finaflexes 1-ad used this compound 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) which is 1-ad?

And 1-ad i've read is most effect for lean muscle gains and doesn't convert into estrogen?

amiller745

Awards
Haven't done much reseach on the others besides 1-4AD. So don't really know what to say.

"4-ad us" what does that mean? or did you mean to say "is"?

But based on those compounds givin, they convert into different test?
So, finaflexes 1-ad used this compound 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) which is 1-ad?

And 1-ad i've read is most effect for lean muscle gains and doesn't convert into estrogen?
I meant 4-ad is. Yeah that is 1-ad in finaflex 1-ad.
I wouldn't run 1-ad alone because it causes lethargy. I like iron mag labs 4-andro and 1-andro run at 4 caps a day each for 8 weeks. That's expensive though.

boxcaracer

Awards
I meant 4-ad is. Yeah that is 1-ad in finaflex 1-ad.
I wouldn't run 1-ad alone because it causes lethargy. I like iron mag labs 4-andro and 1-andro run at 4 caps a day each for 8 weeks. That's expensive though.
I will be running a 6 week cycle of LG science 1-andro.
Do you recommend adding in a 1-ad product at two pills a day for 4 weeks during my cycle? 1 week after my 1-andro and it will end roughly a week before my 1-andro.

Also, why is iron mag better in your opinion then finaflex, AMS, or LG?...just wondering thats all.

Thanks in advance.

amiller745

Awards
I will be running a 6 week cycle of LG science 1-andro.
Do you recommend adding in a 1-ad product at two pills a day for 4 weeks during my cycle? 1 week after my 1-andro and it will end roughly a week before my 1-andro.

Also, why is iron mag better in your opinion then finaflex, AMS, or LG?...just wondering thats all.

Thanks in advance.
I would highly recommend you not run 1-andro alone. You need something to keep the lethargy away. I have always liked iron mags products. I'm not a fan of LG really. AMS is okay.

boxcaracer

Awards
I would highly recommend you not run 1-andro alone. You need something to keep the lethargy away. I have always liked iron mags products. I'm not a fan of LG really. AMS is okay.
I plan on running 1-andro by lg for 6 weeks
and adding in a 1-ad product for 4 weeks at two pills a day... possibly finaflex

someone said to run DAA throughout my whole stack fight off lethargy.

amiller745

Awards
I plan on running 1-andro by lg for 6 weeks
and adding in a 1-ad product for 4 weeks at two pills a day... possibly finaflex

someone said to run DAA throughout my whole stack fight off lethargy.
I don't think you know that 1-andro and -ad are the same lol. DAA won't do anything on cycle. You really do need to do more research.

boxcaracer

Awards
I don't think you know that 1-andro and -ad are the same lol. DAA won't do anything on cycle. You really do need to do more research.
What do you recommend also taking with it then? 4-ad?

boxcaracer

Awards
Yes 4-ad the whole time alongside the 1-andro
Wouldn't that add in some non-lean mass? and more estrogen conversion?...just based on my research on 4-ad.

And of course IYO Ironmags>AMS>LG? for 4-ad...but LG doesn't have 4-ad to nevermind.

amiller745

Awards
Wouldn't that add in some non-lean mass? and more estrogen conversion?...just based on my research on 4-ad.

And of course IYO Ironmags>AMS>LG? for 4-ad...but LG doesn't have 4-ad to nevermind.
If you're worried about estrogen conversion, then replace the 4-ad with stano or 5-alpha test

00S4Boy

Awards
Just to clarify normally 1-ad and 4-ad are in reference to diol compounds not olone thats dhea.

IE

1-DHEA/1-Andro = 1-Androstenolone(androst, 1-en, 3b-ol, 17-one) > 1-Androstenediol/1-AD(androst, 1-en, 3b,17b-diol) > 1-Testosterone(androst, 1-en, 17b-ol, 3-one)

4-DHEA/4-Andro = 4-Androstenolone(androst, 4-en, 3b-ol, 17-one) > 1-Androstenediol/4-AD(androst, 4-en, 3b,17b-diol) > Testosterone(androst, 4-en, 17b-ol, 3-one)

boxcaracer

Awards
If you're worried about estrogen conversion, then replace the 4-ad with stano or 5-alpha test
And you recommend running 4-ad throughout my whole 6 week cycle?

would be okay to just add in 1 bottle of 4-ad?

boxcaracer

Awards
Just to clarify normally 1-ad and 4-ad are in reference to diol compounds not olone thats dhea.

IE

1-DHEA/1-Andro = 1-Androstenolone(androst, 1-en, 3b-ol, 17-one) > 1-Androstenediol/1-AD(androst, 1-en, 3b,17b-diol) > 1-Testosterone(androst, 1-en, 17b-ol, 3-one)

4-DHEA/4-Andro = 4-Androstenolone(androst, 4-en, 3b-ol, 17-one) > 1-Androstenediol/4-AD(androst, 4-en, 3b,17b-diol) > Testosterone(androst, 4-en, 17b-ol, 3-one)
and my LG 1-andro converts into 1-test.
and my 4-ad would convert into pure test which helps with mass and size along with my 1-test?

00S4Boy

Awards
and my LG 1-andro converts into 1-test.
and my 4-ad would convert into pure test which helps with mass and size along with my 1-test?
1 test is more potent for gains then test, test will aid but mostly it will interact with androgen receptors that 1 test doesn't to help keep testosterone deficiency side effects at bay.

boxcaracer

Awards
1 test is more potent for gains then test, test will aid but mostly it will interact with androgen receptors that 1 test doesn't to help keep testosterone deficiency side effects at bay.
So all in all, 1-andro with 4-ad or alpha mass...or stano-200?

1-andro for leaning, and mass increase?
and the 4-ad or others to help offset lethargy, and the side effects of 1-test? and of course increase mass.

also is it okay to just run 1 bottle of AMS 4-ad (or iron mag, or any others if you know of) with my two bottles of 1-andro?
i should i just bite the bullet and by two bottles?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Do this. Take finaflex 1 alpha, and stack it with a 4dhea of your choice.. my preference is ironmaglabs 4andro rx. I would go as far to say 200mg of the 4dhea bare minimum to combat sides.

As far as your estrogen conversion, the extra water doesn't hurt as bad as limp d@#% and lethargy. Just my .02.

If your that concerned with the estrogen take an A.I. on cycle such as erase/erase pro, atd, 6bromo or 6oxo.

00S4Boy

Awards
So all in all, 1-andro with 4-ad or alpha mass...or stano-200?

1-andro for leaning, and mass increase?
and the 4-ad or others to help offset lethargy, and the side effects of 1-test? and of course increase mass.

also is it okay to just run 1 bottle of AMS 4-ad (or iron mag, or any others if you know of) with my two bottles of 1-andro?
i should i just bite the bullet and by two bottles?
Forerunner labs

5 Alpha - Prohormone to DHT
Alphamass - Prohormone to enanthate estered 1-Test
Alphabulk - Prohormone to enanthate estered Test

AMS

1-androsterone - Prohormone to 1-Test
Epi-1-Test - Dual prohormone, one to 1-Test, other to DHT
Decavol/SARM - Prohormone to Nandrolone(19Nortestosterone)
Massdrops - Dual prohormone to 1-Test and Nandrolone
4-AD - Prohormone to Test

Finaflex

550-XD - Prohormone to Nandrolone
1-Andro - Prohormone to 1-Test
1-alpha - Prohormone to enanthate estered 1-Test

Was gonna do LG but just stay away their line is overpriced crap

AndroFactory

Most of their line are some progestins I don't know the nomenclature for.

Bulk Up - Prohormone to Enanthate estered DHT(a-DHEA), Prohormone to Undecanoate estered DHT(b-DHEA), Prohormone Enanthate estered Testosterone(4-DHEA)
Max Bulk - Prohormone to Enanthate estered Testosterone(4-DHEA), Prohormone to Enanthate estered Nandrolone(19Nor-4DHEA)

1-Test is a mass building compound
Test is also mass building but to a lesser degree and also helps with side effects of other hormones
DHT is similar to Test but also can can effect your hairline
Nandrolone is a mass builder but also will have progestin side's

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone see the OP is 5'11 and 155 pounds...

OP you've got a whole lot more to figure out before you even consider researching hormonals let alone think about using them.

boxcaracer

Awards
Did anyone see the OP is 5'11 and 155 pounds...

OP you've got a whole lot more to figure out before you even consider researching hormonals let alone think about using them.
Yeah, at the very end of my cut man.
been lifting 3 years.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
5"11 at 155 is a waif man. You would be better off with steakadrol or potatodrol.

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
How much you spending on supplements a month bud ??:woohoo:

I was looking into something like 1-AD or M1D Andro to stack with another PH.

Based on my research it converts into DHEA....But if thats the case I cant buy DHEA for 10$ at my local store.