Training for 6 years
Age is only a number

Gear:
5 viles of test prop
3 viles of EQ
Clomid 40ml
Noval 40ml
Adex 40mls

I have done Hdrol cycle in the past with absolutely no side, I had a great diet and results were great! I gained 15 lbs (160-175) and kept getting bigger. I came back from a nerve injury when I did my Hdrol cycle to get gains back quicker and kept seeing gains for months thereafter. And hit the plateu of 200 lbs.

I wanted to have a cutting cycle since Im happy weight wise, just want to gain mass and lose bodyfat. Alot will come down to diet for the cycle which I am ready for. Just need your input on results, and gains on this cycle. I done my research, just wondering if some people had a prop EQ cycle in the past and would like to shed light on their experience. EQ cycle more specifically. Thank you for your time guys!

MuscleJ

Awards
Did you order your gear already or are you going to? Because there's other products too that can assist.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Did you order your gear already or are you going to? Because there's other products too that can assist.
Like what? I have a really bad shoulder, had a nerve injury so can't squat or deadlift for 6 months.

Thanks for the reply!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
EQ is generally ran around 16 weeks or so. How long were you going to run it? If you run it that long that's a lot of pinning. You could pin prop in the beginning to kick start it along with test enth for the rest of your cycle.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
EQ is generally ran around 16 weeks or so. How long were you going to run it? If you run it that long that's a lot of pinning. You could pin prop in the beginning to kick start it along with test enth for the rest of your cycle.
Don't have test E at the moment. I'm thinking just running prop 1st cycle. Woulda loved some extra lean gains.

I don't have the EQ yet, so I'm set.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Cutting cycle I would do TProp and something like Anavar or TBol. Save the EQ to use with some Test E/C and make it a 16week or so. You can also use the prop by itself and run a fat burner, ECA or something like Albuterol and make it a cutting cycle.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Cutting cycle I would do TProp and something like Anavar or TBol. Save the EQ to use with some Test E/C and make it a 16week or so. You can also use the prop by itself and run a fat burner, ECA or something like Albuterol and make it a cutting cycle.
I have Clen too. How would you recommend running it in the cycle, towards middle/end or while on pct?

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
I have Clen too. How would you recommend running it in the cycle, towards middle/end or while on pct?
Never ran clen or plan on it. Don't like the idea of the all the sides but I would imagine you would cycle it for two/three weeks on and then a couple off. Could prob run it through PCT as long as you are still eating and training well.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Never ran clen or plan on it. Don't like the idea of the all the sides but I would imagine you would cycle it for two/three weeks on and then a couple off. Could prob run it through PCT as long as you are still eating and training well.
Yeah Clen is harsh. I run in 10mcg increments and I feel like I'm on crack. It's tolerable supplementing with taurine, potassium, and magnesium.

Even with the low dose I can cut a couple body fat percentage points in a week easily. Might have to add that in.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
I run albuterol. Three times a day at 5/6mgs for a few weeks. It works good but just weaker than clen. But very tolerable and I can sleep fine on it. Got some Keto to clear the receptors so I can go 4weeks without cycling.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I run albuterol. Three times a day at 5/6mgs for a few weeks. It works good but just weaker than clen. But very tolerable and I can sleep fine on it. Got some Keto to clear the receptors so I can go 4weeks without cycling.
I'm a respiratory therapist so I handle albuterol all day, but I'm guessing you use oral albuterol and not nebulized albuterol?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Kill this sh*t bro!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle, Test Prop only
Stats: 5'11
198lbs
8.5% body fat
Lifting for 6 years, the last 2 years seriously with strict dieting (everything from keto to paleo)

Goals: cut from 8.5% bf to <6% while gaining 10-15 pounds of muscle.

Gear:
- 5 10ml viles of prop.
100cc every other day
-40ml of adex (.25 eod)
Pcts: -40ml of clomid & Nova
-40 20mcg Clen capsules, will run mid cycle and in pct.

Nutrition: I'm thinking low carb, high protein, moderate fat. High carbs pre/post workout and lower throughout the day. Ill be doing 85% paleo diet, mostly fruits/veggies/meats/nuts to reduce as much bloat as possible. Ill be having oatmeal and other carbohydrates theatre non paleo.
Intake will be 3000 cals
250g protein/ 100-175g carbs (train days higher/rest days less)/ rest fat.

After reading on cycles for 6 months I'm ready to run it! Any input would be appreciated and feel free to subscribe as ill be posting pictures. And logging daily workouts and how it's feeling.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Got me interested!

Sub'd!
I couldn't figure out how to post new thread via mobile app so attached this here. I started a new thread just right now if you want to follow that.

Under my profile, and thanks!