Epistane/Tren Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane/Tren Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

Lightbulb Epistane/Tren Cycle

So I have ran cycles before, and I've looked into quite a few cycle possibilities that I may run later on this spring, and have decided I may go with epistane/tren. I've planned out a cycle but feel like I'm forgetting something.

I figured I'd see if anyone has any recommendations or advise on how to make it better. I thought about adding 4DHEA for a test base, maybe using Nolva/Clomid together since they have a synergistic effect, etc.

So if anyone has any advice for me or pointers, please let me know.

5 Week Epistane/Tren Stagger Cycle

Preload: Hawthorne Berry, Milkthistle, Liver Support, Fish Oil, Celery Seed -- 2 weeks.

On Cycle: Epistane 30/30/40/40/0
    Tren 0/80/80/90/90
    I would be taking about 6-8g of fish oils daily (due to dryness of both compounds) as well as the hawthorne berry,
    milkthistle, liver support, and celery seed throughout. As well as a decently high dose of Cissus for joint pain.

PCT: Starting either the last week of the epi/tren (week 4) or the last week with just tren (week 5) i plan to start Nolva at
    20/20/10/10 (first 3 days at 40mg). as well as 3g of DAA daily as well as another natural test booster. I figured once i
    got to the last week or two of Nolva, I would start taking an AI, like Erase, and finish the bottle, tapering down at the
    end. Also i would continue taking the fish oil, milkthistle, liver support, hawthorne berry, and celery seed. Most likely
    the Cissus also.

I seriously feel like I'm forgetting some things, any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Lean xtreme control cortisol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:15 PM
  2. Test E/Epistane/1T-tren Cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. D-Bol/Tren Cycle