BA/BB percentage for 5AA-cyp,1t-cyp,4ad-cyp??

Tbrunson

Awards
I'm completely confused by the myriad of recipes tossed out on various message boards. Just wondering if anyone can either direct me to a good recipe board/source or toss out some recommendations.

I've read that 1.5/20 is ideal for 1test cyp then I've seen other ratios used that are claimed to be painless. There are lots of recipes but most are geared to stuff other than PH cyp.

Should I use different ratios for different PH or is there a general ratio that would work in most cases?

Thanks in advance, BTW, I'm using Strateg0s (sp) stack recommendations (5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp) if that matters.

TimB.

SeaHawk22

Awards
Tbrun

I hear ya. I wish there was a perfect step by step instruction to make 1-test cyp. I do not want to waste my time and money making something that is going to sting like a mofo.

I want to do the oil/solvent solution I do not think that you need to worry about the ratios, but I cant find the final answer on how to make it properily. I guess I have to keep on researching. You know any other sites that I can continue my research????

SeaHawk22