First Cycle back after some time off

Bithell

Bithell

Awards
I've recently had a few months off training due to high amounts of work and basically not having the time, i am ready to start back training and haven't injected in over 3 years. I have a cycle in mind and was just wondering what you guys think of it.
Monday - 76.5mg parabolin (alpha pharma) + 250mg Testobolin (enanthate, also alpha pharma)
Thursday - 76.5mg parabolin
I will also be running Rexobol 50mg ED
i have ordered some thyro 3 (T3) aswell as i have read it is good to balance thyroid levels out whilst on the parabolin, not sure how to dose it?
This course is intended for cutting and putting on lean muscle i do not want to bloat i am simply using the enanthate once a week to stop drops in labido. I realise 153mg of parabolin seems quite low but have heard it is all that is needed and i could maybe up the dose a few weeks in?
Anyway let me know what you think of this cycle, I'd appreciate it
THANKS JAMES

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Para dose is fine. Honestly you are replacing your natural test with the same amount of exogenous test. That will really be of no benefit unless you plan on running TRT dose long term. 500mg won't bloat you unless you let your estrogen and diet get out of wack.

500mg of test E with a low dose AI (even erase pro or formasurge would work) will keep off extra estrogen and you will see better gains.

Running the test at the level you want will end up disappointing IMO. Just my 2 cents

Bithell

Bithell

Awards
Thanks for the advice dave, what do you think about running arimidex(easier to get hold of for me) with this if upping the test E to 500mg? also do you think the T3s are pointless? i've had this parabolin without t3s before but after researching posts are making me consider it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for the advice dave, what do you think about running arimidex(easier to get hold of for me) with this if upping the test E to 500mg? also do you think the T3s are pointless? i've had this parabolin without t3s before but after researching posts are making me consider it.
I don't know about t3 as I have never used it. Can't help there sorry.

Yes adex will work. Run it around .5mg eod. If your joints start hurting back it off to .25mg eod. That can hold off bloat just fine if you are using 500mg

Bithell

Bithell

Awards
Thanks for the advice dave i've decided i am going to run 500mg of test E a week and 153mg of parabolin a week with 50mg of rexobol ED and arimidex and not sure about the t3's as of yet. im going to do some before and after pics see how effective it is. thanks again for your time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for the advice dave i've decided i am going to run 500mg of test E a week and 153mg of parabolin a week with 50mg of rexobol ED and arimidex and not sure about the t3's as of yet. im going to do some before and after pics see how effective it is. thanks again for your time.
No problem bro. Good luck