Test E after PH cycle?

zpole

Hey my question is can i run a 12 weel 500mg Test E cycle directly after running Epi for 6 weeks at 40mg without completeling a PCT until after both the Epi and Test cycles are finished or do i need to break?

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you can do that. Gonna be an 18 week cycle which is pretty long, so keep that in mind. Have a very solid PCT lined up. I would also incorporate HCG.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Yes, you can do that. Gonna be an 18 week cycle which is pretty long, so keep that in mind. Have a very solid PCT lined up. I would also incorporate HCG.
^^ this. HCG along with the Test should help keep your balls active enough that you can bounce back quickly in PCT.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can but I would highly recommend going either doing prop instead of E or add prop along side of e for the first 2 weeks

txcummin

txcummin

Awards
^^ this! Coming straight off of the ph, you're probably going to want the shorter ester. Otherwise you're going to be waiting 4 weeks before the test kicks in!

ITW

ITW

Awards
You could just stack your epi with another non-methyl and run it a few weeks past epi while you're beginning your test e so you stay in gains mode haha.

For ex:

Epi 1-6
Stano 5-10
Test E 7-18

Idk just an idea

ITW

ITW

Awards
I was rude in your other thread...sorry. But zpole let us know it goes if you decide to go through with this

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Please don't encourage this guy. Read all of his threads first and then make your decision.