Test E after PH cycle?
- 03-25-2013, 11:24 AM
- 03-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Yes, you can do that. Gonna be an 18 week cycle which is pretty long, so keep that in mind. Have a very solid PCT lined up. I would also incorporate HCG.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
- 03-25-2013, 06:22 PM
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
You can but I would highly recommend going either doing prop instead of E or add prop along side of e for the first 2 weeks
03-26-2013, 09:01 AM
^^ this! Coming straight off of the ph, you're probably going to want the shorter ester. Otherwise you're going to be waiting 4 weeks before the test kicks in!
03-27-2013, 09:37 AM
You could just stack your epi with another non-methyl and run it a few weeks past epi while you're beginning your test e so you stay in gains mode haha.
Test E 7-18
Idk just an idea
04-05-2013, 08:13 AM
I was rude in your other thread...sorry. But zpole let us know it goes if you decide to go through with this
04-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Please don't encourage this guy. Read all of his threads first and then make your decision.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jodenem99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-18-2012, 05:05 PM
- By domstriker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:19 AM
- By bighaley21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:27 PM
- By LeanBulk in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
- By joshddutton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2005, 12:14 PM