Advice for 2nd cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Advice for 2nd cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.

Advice for 2nd cycle

Hey all, gonna be doing my second PH cycle this summer, and I've got so many options. If sourcing were easier I would jump on the AAS bandwagon in a second and just do 12 weeks of 500mg/wk TestE, but that's turning out to be more unpredictable than I ever thought. So, here's a few things I have in mind.

PSA - I reacted very well to my first cycle last summer -> Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/100 + 6 weeks of 150% dose 4ad - gained almost 14 lbs from 196 to 210, lost maybe 3 lbs post cycle. Had a perfect recovery with Torem/DAA/anabeta and I plan on doing the same this time. Sitting at 6'3" 203 right now. Diet on point as well.

Choices - I have 6 bottles of Super DMZ 2.0 I bought back when superdrol was being banned for ridiculously cheap, as well as another bottle of Helladrol at the moment.

Going for a recomp - aiming for 215+ lbs while keeping my 12% bf if not lowering it.

6 weeks trenavar/hdrol/4ad
    8 weeks (2 week "preload" of tvar), 6 weeks hdrol/4ad
    6 weeks (2 week "preload" of tvar)/4ad, 4 weeks SDMZ
    or the big one
    6 weeks tvar/SDMZ/4ad

Obviously a concern is liver safety, on all options I would be running cycle assist + tudca + inhibitP for the tren conversion. I like what I've heard about tvar which is why I'm looking to add it to all of my cycle choices.

Would love to hear any input or other options! Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

seems like wayyyyy to much orals imo. pick one thing, and let your diet and training do the rest
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.

Yeah I know it does look like that, but I figure the 1 methyl + 1 nonmethyl (tvar) + test base is a popular combo around here. Yeah, pinning TestE would be a ton easier :\
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Yeah I know it does look like that, but I figure the 1 methyl + 1 nonmethyl (tvar) + test base is a popular combo around here. Yeah, TestE would be a ton easier :\
    Keep your source in mind when taking advice on here.

He is calling your cycle heavy (on orals specifically) but his are no better (actually much worse)

Quote Originally Posted by southparkbbb View Post
    current stats:
    19 years old

current cycle:
    test p: 350/week
    mast p: 700/week
    tren a: 525/week
    t3: 75mcg ed
    EC stack for energy+appetite suppresion
    will be starting halotestin at 40mg ed for 25 days sometime this week when i get it
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkbbb View Post

yeah its a pretty heavy cycle. ive run tren up to 900/week though so i should be able to handle it.

dropped tren down to 525 though because the 900 mental sides were bad
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Keep your source in mind when taking advice on here.

He is calling your cycle heavy (on orals specifically) but his are no better (actually much worse)
    Holy **** 900mg of tren... What the O_O at 19... Hahaha at least he likes pinning cause he'll be pinning for the rest of his life in TRT.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind... Anyone else got any insight here?
  7. New Member

IMO:
    SDMZ 2-3 caps a day weeks 1-4
    Tren at your dosage choice weeks 3-8.
    SDMZ will bulk you up, tren will lean you out and solidify gains even more from SDMZ. I am currently running this and loving it. Strength increase are also amazing with this stack. Can choose to run 4-andro if desired, but I wasn't shut down at all during this run. (2weeks of tren left).
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    IMO:
    SDMZ 2-3 caps a day weeks 1-4
    Tren at your dosage choice weeks 3-8.
    SDMZ will bulk you up, tren will lean you out and solidify gains even more from SDMZ. I am currently running this and loving it. Strength increase are also amazing with this stack. Can choose to run 4-andro if desired, but I wasn't shut down at all during this run. (2weeks of tren left).
    I like that a lot, you think its okay to go four weeks after a heavy DMZ/msten cycle of just tren before PCT? Basically is the tren enough to keep your body still suppressed enough so no rebound estro sides appear?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium

Basically is the tren enough to keep your body still suppressed enough so no rebound estro sides appear?
    Lol that made me laugh but hes sayin overlap the two by a week so the tren is already kickin in when you transition from one to the other.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post

Lol that made me laugh but hes sayin overlap the two by a week so the tren is already kickin in when you transition from one to the other.
    ^this. Tren will quick in, in plenty of time before you cut out the SDMZ. This leading to tren being the main compound in your system. In my exp, over lapping like this, will allow the second compound to solidify your gains for 1st and make transition to PCT easier plus allow for mass retention during PCT to be achieved easier. Plus tren will send strength up and lean you out. Won't pack on more pounds but more or less mold and cut the mass added from 4 weeks of SDMZ. Almost like a bulk and a recomp/cut in one cycle.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.

So I'm getting everything together for this cycle, still can't decide if I wanna run HDrol for 6 weeks with a 4 week tvar overlap for 6 weeks or do what StayinHeavy is doing with 4 weeks of SDMZ with a 2 week tvar overlap for 6 weeks.

I want to gain weight but I definitely don't want to get too bloated. (At all actually)

Anyone have input as to whether research grade anti prolactin is needed for 90mg ed of tvar? Caber/Prami/Bromo or would I be fine with P5P/Vitex/LDopa (aka inhibit P)?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. advice for 2nd cycle
    By jimmykid in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:24 AM
  2. Epi for 2nd cycle - advice from experienced users?
    By Porkpie74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. Advice for 2nd Cycle?
    By kingalex1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:19 PM
  4. Advice for 2nd PH cycle....
    By athlete18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:00 PM
  5. Advice for 2nd cycle